It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 Hijackers still very much alive!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 04:22 PM
link   
That's true, TC, but isn't it also true that we should debunk the theory's, not believe them blindly? I believe there are some very good theory's presented here, but the US, conservative, and military bashing gives some of us good reason to do our best to educate the unleared, do you not agree???

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 04:23 PM
link   
All I can say is that it is true, and I don't think I'm a moron. I know that I could just be any crackpot making up sh!t, but all I have is my word. I know the report exists and that's it.

A man is as good as his word, I would never mislead anyone here, but the only evidence I can find is secondary so u would ridicule me either way. Here is the URL if u want but proof is a very subjective term.

The Link

This is what u guys call left wing propaganda. Why it is left wing I do not know, but there u go...

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fantastic_Damage
A US official was quoted as saying this in a Carl Cameron Fox News report, sorry but there is no URL to a TV programme.

Actually, FD, you are wrong. If you go to www.foxnews.com... you can find the transcripts to every show they do, other than the news. Every interview they do on their scheduled shows has a transcript...

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fantastic_Damage
All I can say is that it is true, and I don't think I'm a moron. I know that I could just be any crackpot making up sh!t, but all I have is my word. I know the report exists and that's it.

A man is as good as his word, I would never mislead anyone here, but the only evidence I can find is secondary so u would ridicule me either way. Here is the URL if u want but proof is a very subjective term.

The Link

This is what u guys call left wing propaganda. Why it is left wing I do not know, but there u go...

dood, I really hate to do this, and I'm not bashing you. That site is a known Islamic, Anti-semitic web site...read some of the other Shiite on the site...they say everything bad that happens on earth is the fault of the Jews...sorry, we need a real source...

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 04:28 PM
link   
That is sumpthing I did not know... I will get on it right away and be back to u with an answer...

Thankyou

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Oh jeez! WhatReallyHappened.com... perhaps the one site more unreliable than Rumor Mill News.

sheesh

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 04:35 PM
link   
F-D, I've never, ever doubted whatever you say is true is what you believe to be true. You've never, nor do I expect you to ever, cause me to doubt your sincerity.

However, here's an example of an article there. This is the first one I've gone to there:

www.theherald.co.uk...

Who is Ian? Why should I believe him?

How is the U.S. government going to explain not just winning a war against a tyrant aiding terrorism against this nation but then conquering it and stealing the resources from the citizens thereof. That hasn't been our M.O. Heck, we didn't take control of the best beer in the world after we helped in beating the Nazis, and we didn't take all of whatever Japan had back then, or any place else. Sure, we stole land from the Mexican government (our punishment for doing so is the Dallas Cowboys), but we do not make that a habit.
Seems to me that there'd have to be a huge change in our governmental landscape for that to happen.

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 04:50 PM
link   
THE EVIDENCE

U like this huh!!!??? EVIDENCE??? This is f*cking evidence.

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Mostly crap it seems.

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 08:24 PM
link   
check out the site map at 'What really happened:"
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Eh??? Did u even bother to watch the Fox News Report. There is a ton of evidence on that page, which I assume you must have read to dismiss as crap.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join