It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US V UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
In a case of all out battle, who would win? I know that the US has more planes but we had to fight the nazis before the US got of its bum and helped!

just want opinons

thanks!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
If nukes were involved then the US could quite literally wipe out every single piece of life on our little island if they wanted.

If no nukes were involved and they were just determined to occupy us, then we would win, just as the VC did and just as the insurgence in Iraq are going to do.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Heres hoping it will never happen,as we have a lot more in common than other countries.
If it did happen it would be a fake war of course,probably dreamt up by Tony and Georgie at camp david six months prior to the event...
The USA would win hands down in the "battle" stage,but we would never give up our country.
The USA would fail,as it is it Iraq,after the "war."

Oh and If the UK tried to use nukes,none off them would work,because the US would change all the launch codes remotely(as they helped built our nukes).

Thank God it won`t happen though,as we are all such good pals.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I'm sorry but Americas military might is simply overwhelming, we might be queit a clever nation but if the U.S were determined and Nukes aside they could just invade by air and sea. all out storming would be enough.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Please could members refrain from starting threads that are based around:

• who would win if the ??? and ??? went to war with each other

• who has the best army/navy/airforce/secret service........

• etc etc ...

This forum is for information about Military & Government Projects.

Please could we get back to threads with genuine interest.

[edit on 11/14/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
British Inteligence goes back at least to the 1500's, to the times of John Dee (the original 007 agent of the crown).

www.sirbacon.org...

America never truly won their independance from the british empire. this is why bush and militry generals etc kneel infront of the queen for their knighthoods (order of the bath etc)

experts.about.com...

Although hypatheticaly if the UK was to turn on the US it would loose in terms of sheer numbers and weaponry arsnals. the uk is tiny, calafornia dwarfs it in size.

this situation would of course never happen unless someone like peter hans kolvenbach ordered it. both blair and bush (or whatever puppets are in place at the time) have allengiances to the same people. this is why uk and us have always mirrored each other politcially (reagan/thatcher etc).

both answer to the vatican, as do high level freemasons and royalty including whabbieism saudia arabia (thats right islam is controled from the vatican too), castro too was the ilegitimate son of a jesuit . all working toward new world order

Times have changed, america could be thought of as a huge rolling juggernaut of weapons and power, with the steering taking place in europe and aimed at world government.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Heres a scarey thought.... according to my colour sargeant.... the USMC have got more troops than our entire army...and more planes then our entire air force.

Sad truth is we'd be totally stuffed....but maybe i missed something...why are we going to war with america?

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by piriton
Heres a scarey thought.... according to my colour sargeant.... the USMC have got more troops than our entire army...and more planes then our entire air force.

Sad truth is we'd be totally stuffed....but maybe i missed something...why are we going to war with america?

Maybe you guys and mexico want it back?

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I mean really, what on God's green Earth is the point of this pointless thread? Who would win??? NEITHER, war is a lose/lose proposition when it is between allies. The Revolutionary war was as close as the US and UK will ever get to fighting and that war was based on the principles of governorship. The Colonials left the Kingdom to avoid the King's rule. The King attempted to govern and tax the Colonies from afar and the Colonials wouldn't stand for it. That was a war of principle.

Today there are no key differences of principle, nor is there any one government attempting to exert control over the other. In short, there isn't anything that would foment a war between these two great allies. I, for one, being an American who holds the UK in the highest regard as an ally, would not fight. I suspect that there would be millions of others like myself, who based on principle alone, simply would not engage.

Now, if for some stupid and unforseen reason we were to enage in a war. We would both lose. Both country's possess incredible military might with incredible destructive force. We would leave BOTH nations decimated. Infrastructure lost. Great minds wasted. Economies in tatters. GDP non-existent and of little value in the global market place. To what end? Why? Millions of people suffering and dying as a result - no I never see it happening.

Cheers to a great friend and ally, UK!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I agree, this topic is retarded. THe US and the UK, and Australia for that matter are h vitally important to each other, and to the world. That is, if you dont like Islamic extremism. The UK is important in the fight against the jihadis, as long as the jihadis inside the UK do not take the UK out of the fight.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It's far more likely that the UK would join with the US politically voluntarily for some reason in the distant future than the US militarily want to occupy and annex it.

But, theoretically I think now Britain being an island would be a detriment whereas in the past it was a great help. Imagine all the U.S. carriers and submarines surrounding the entire island bombing and using cruise missiles all the time. There's no need for nuclear weapons, the country could be leveled within days or weeks conventionally.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The real question is which country produces better beer? ehhh....

I think UK does but maybe a few midwesterners would disagree?

What I really want to know is who would win in an all out war. You are allowed to invade.bomb.whatever tactics to win.

Mexico Vs Egypt

top topics

join