It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be afraid, Israel's PM warns Tehran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
As the War of Words warms up .......

Iran said ....

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told his ministers Monday "Israel is destined for destruction and will soon disappear."

Israel said ....

ISRAEL and Iran traded threats after Ehud Olmert arrived in the US for talks with George W.Bush yesterday, warning Tehran it should "start to fear" the consequences of trying to acquire nuclear weapons.

Getting closer to Game on ????

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Dunno, so much apparent hatred's pointed toward Israel ans so much violence in and around the area. Iran should shut up and move on with helping Iraq as was asked of them.

Iran's the Country headed for disaster if they continue to allow dingberry to yap about his hate for the west or Israel. Israel would crush Iran, and time does not stand on Israel's side to act. Peace is just a word over there. It means nothing to the Muslim extremists or dingbat leaders. Hard action is the only tone the tone deaf respect and understand.

Iran will come to learn being on the wrong end of the stick, is not a good thing.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well said Dallas.

I think these two countries will throw down sooner rather than later. There are many folks out there who fault the US for not taking more action against Iran. Now, you can see why: let Israel do our dirty work.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Israel should take care of themselves. Iran didn't threaten the US, they threatened Israel. Europe should be more scared than the US. The other Middle Eastern countries should be more scared. Not the United States. Same with North Korea. To hell with them all!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by undecided2
Well said Dallas.

I think these two countries will throw down sooner rather than later. There are many folks out there who fault the US for not taking more action against Iran. Now, you can see why: let Israel do our dirty work.

I believe currently the US has about half its navy in the persian gulf conducting war games. If somthing is to happen I think it will be a joint US - Israel operation. To many military assets in place now and the rhetoric is escalating from all sides.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Iran HAS threatend the US for its support of Israel, and also the threat to Europe was voiced a while back....

So I agree with dallas. Show Ajinimsobad just how it feels to recieve a sticking from Israel if he keeps up his yapping.

Keep threatening a country long enough, and its gonna fight back in any way possible... For Israel this is in mega tonnage..

But i got to say im sick of it all any how. Iran let israel be, israel let palestien be, and all start to realise we all live on the same globe together... but if he keeps yapping, some times you gotta hit a dog to shut it up.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I wish they'd just get it started already. We all know it's inevidable.

new topics

top topics

join