It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Ultimate Cover Up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I am not sure on where to post this. I was thinking about to post this on 911 conspiracies but I am not sure so I decided to post it here. Mods should know best.

I have been researching & studying about "The Disclosure Project". I have watched the video and tried to read more in the website until I read this:

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

The conference marked the start of a campaign whose primary goal consists of an open, honest hearing on the UFO/Extraterrestrial subject to be held on the floors of Congress; At the start of this hearing, several military, scientific, and political witnesses must be granted immunity of punishment from violating any oath administered under such illegal, "black-budget" programs. A complete disclosure on the UFO/Extraterrestrial subject by the president and the U.S. government at large remains a top priority of the "National Disclosure Project." However, much of the momentum gained has since waned as the events of 9/11, Afghanistan, and Iraq demanded the government and the public’s attention.

Now, could it be that this war on terrorism, 911 etc. a part of a bigger cover up? To divert the attention of a gaining momentum of the disclosure on the UFO/Extraterrestrial and all the conspiracies that come with that?

This is just an idea and I am not sure. The one that I have enumerated above, are these staged event/s to cover up or to divert our attention from a bigger conspiracy? Something like a "dose of reality" to the people.

My purpose for posting this is not to contest wheter this idea is right or wrong. I would like to see on how many people get the idea and what do they think about it.
I would be very interested to hear the opinion of other members.

join