It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoagland's Lunar Ruin Photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Richard Hoagland has released some lunar ruin information that he promised a few weeks ago. Many of you have seen his recent Android head photos on the moon. Photos taken during the Apollo 17 mission.

Many of you have followed the Android head information, other Apollo 17 discoveries, and John Lear's remarkable moon photos.

Tonight Richard Hoagland released this information regarding the ruins located at 19.5 degrees. Here are some of his comments on his website. The story is located at Enterprise Mission
-------------------------------------------
The most perfectly preserved artificial lunar ruins discovered so far on the Moon!

It's just the NASA scientists themselves who can't seem to see and recognize what they've "discovered!"

The two Apollo images displayed here, official released as part of the new 2006 Nature lunar study, reveal not only unmistakable geometric and architectural detail throughout this feature ( buildings, walls, sculptured former "gardens," towers, parapets, etc., they also reveal the striking structural material making up this complex--

Titanium!

This ties directly into our own, until now never published, completely independent analysis of the composition of the foundations of the "entensive lunar glass ruins" we've uncovered in our own 10-year Enterprise lunar artifacts investigation--

Titanium!

Another major clue that the ruins are, in fact, just that ... lies in their location:

19 Degrees North, and 5 Degrees East.

Nothing less than an astonishingly OBVIOUS "coding" of the latitude repeatedly discovered through our Enterprise investigation ... on worlds all across the solar system--
-----------------------------------------------

Here are some photos from the site:

Once again I would like to hear your opinions. John Lear I would once again like to hear from you and some of our other ATS moon photo experts.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'm sorry but, could you show me to those "buildings, walls, sculptured former "gardens," towers, parapets, etc." ? I see absolutely nothing there, that comes close to what is being claimed.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Oh man that's brilliant, Walls, gardens, parapits..... What about a photo with a blob on it.. Sorry man I don't mean to sound cheeky but that guy simply can't put a title in their like that without backing it up with actual evidence.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Hoagland has a tendance to see anything in absolutely nothing. His writings and theories are all cool up to the point he starts seeing a city consisting of:

1) A black pixel.
2) A grey pixel.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The inset looks interesting. A horsehoe shaped 'structure'. Could be anything. I'm more interested in that black rectangle above this 'structure', having a whitish fuzzy line on the top edge.

But my friend Hoagy's imagination has the habit of running wild even without Vodka. So that could be taken with a pinch of salt.

But remember, even if 5% of what he say's is true, then there's something really going on out there! And yes, I don't see the Gardens of Babylon there as he contends!!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Sniffffffffff.....Snifffffffffffffffff..... Hey man I see it, I see it........

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Sniffffffffff.....Snifffffffffffffffff..... Hey man I see it, I see it........

Funny Cyber

Well I can't see anything yet as well. My eyes don't work as well as Zorgon's or John Lear's in identifying objects in lunar landscapes. In addition, I don't think that this is the highest quality photo available as of yet. Hoagland mentions that these photos will be followed up with greater detail very soon.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

top topics

join