It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OOBE... question!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
rivergodess had a great post and i received a lot of information, but i want to know what to watch out for. i read that someone saw a creature and had to run back to their body. i thought i was terrorized by ghosts when i was younger, but i guess i was having oobe all the time, i remeber the ringing, floating around, and the monsters... i thought it was just dreams, maybe it was. anyways, i dont want to run into anything unfriendly. any advice?

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
use sage smudge to ~clean~ your living space and bedroom...especially the place your practicing your OOBE work.

Learn to protect your personal space by wrapping white light fully around yourself....see yourself as encased in an egg of pure white light.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
great advice, what about my mental process? im a very good hearted person, but sometimes i imagine wicked or evil things, ie the devil, demons, ghosts. can that affect what i see or where i go? my dreams are almost always nightmares but i can manipulate them for the better nowadays. my biggest fear is being on a plane, then getting an image, then i dont know what... does that make sence?

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
What I like to do during an oobe is keep my door CLOSED. That way I feel safer and it is easier to concentrate. Also if you are scared of monsters or ghosts just either a white light or imagine goldish light escaping from each one of your pours and surrounding you

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
When you are out of your body something else can come in. Guard your temple, clean your eyes, nose and ears.

Siren

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
something else can come in as... what? ill be sure to shower!

new topics

top topics

join