It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye Blue Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This is a Video of System Of A Down at Big Day Out. Serj voices his opinions on what this world has become while Daron plays goodbye blue sky. There is one explicit word towards the end.

This has to be one of the most passionate speeches i've ever seen although it is short. There is so much emotion in it, and it is exactly how I feel about this world. If you have anything that you want to say after watching this, whether you think we want to hear it or not, please do. This isn't about who's right or wrong, it's about how this video makes you feel, so please feel free to share your emotions.

Goodbye Blue Sky

Edit: I thought I would throw this in for all the SOAD fans, it's the extended version, where they play Toxicity first then go into the part posted above. Toxicity

[edit on 13/11/2006 by 7Pan7cho7]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
He says something very important that very few realize.

10,000 years ago we developed from a hunter gatherer species to one of agriculture.

Looks like someone read the book "Ishmael".

Agriculture was our mistake, and our planet's demise.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Pink Floyd and System of a Down. What a combo! I love it and Serg is so smart.
When I listen to then I really feel like I am part of the music and the movement.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'm glad that there are people that agree with me, and I want everyone to wake up and see what's happening, what's happened, and what we can do about it. Few people realize or will they ever be able to accept that the people control the government, not the other way around. We are letting the bankers and the government tell us how we should live, what we can do. I think it's about time that people tell them how things are going to run from now on.

We have more power over them than we could ever realize. It is us who make them rich, it is us that make them their millions and billions of dollars. Without us they are nothing! If the people would just work together, put aside their differences for once; this world could be whatever we wanted. We can end poverty, we can end oppression, and we can end genocide, if we would work together We say that we care, but we don't do anything. I think it's time we did something, we need to send the message out to everyone that does care.

We can do this. It might take a while to get all the people together, but it can be done, it will be done! People are starting to realize this. Our day will come, when the people of Earth are no longer oppressed, no longer will we settle for nothing. Like Rage Against The Machine said in one of their songs

If we don't take action now, we settle for nothing now. Settle for nothing now, and we'll settle for nothing later

Peace and love to all of you, and take care. Take care of yourselves, but most importantly, take care of one another.

Pancho

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Your posts contains the information "they" don't want "us" to realize.

Well stated..............

It seems throughout history the power of the human spirit is the scariest thing of all for those who wish to squash it down.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
great song, great band, really cool clip, thanks for posting it. I would like to highly recommend both bands to those of you who have never gotten into S.O.A.D or Pink Floyd. Pink Floyd's :Animals
album is epic.

top topics

join