It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have prayed to the reptilians.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
you need to see a psychiatrist.

Nygdan is correct. I back his recommendation.

Most likely when a person hears voices he/she is in need of psychiatric help. There is probably a chemical imbalance that could be helped with medications. Sometimes voices are from heaven or are an 'ESP' thing with the spirit world but most of the time it's just an old fashioned mental disorder that psychiatric care can help with.

And to the author of this thread - PLEASE stop praying to reptilians from outter space. GOD, who is the creator of all, would be a much better bet to place your prayers on.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
If fate was the factor in everyones life then that makes life a bit more like a gear and mechinical. thats just like saying Im going to heaven or hell when I die. "mechinical". If fate was the truth i would rather be dead then living a live of waiting for the next calculation of events.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
I might as well be in the Middle Ages talking to people who think demons are in cats!

Humans are thoroughly fallable. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

Now, only the original poster knows if his dialog to reptilians was a positive experience or not.

It is good to keep in mind, there is positive and negative individuals of any species. It is not very developed of any of you to paint a whole group of individuals as "good" or "bad".

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
"It is good to keep in mind, there is positive and negative individuals of any species."

how u know???

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
You guy are suckers for an obvious troll.
PULL THE OTHER LEG PAL, ITS GOT BELLS ON!

HERE TOU CAN PULL MY FINGER TOO

[edit on 13-2-2007 by bergle]

[edit on 13-2-2007 by bergle]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
i think draconians are good

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Is this guy for real, or just a very good troll?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
PLEASE stop praying to reptilians from outter space. GOD, who is the creator of all, would be a much better bet to place your prayers on.

Substituting one delusion for another won’t help anybody.

Make sure you write down everything the reptilians say, you never know a few thousand years later people might take you seriously… (worked for Moses)

Praying to Reptilians is no more delusional then praying to an ancient Hebrew wargod. Why is realanswers delusional yet, voices from “heaven“ are "inspired”? How exactly do they differ?
Religious claims should be examined in the same light that realanswers claims are in this thread.

[edit on 17/2/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

[edit on 18/2/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join