It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have prayed to the reptilians.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MouseOnMars
I sometimes wonder if it's a good thing that we get total kooks posting in here. I think that the government would be pretty worried about people taking us seriously if there weren't such people making us look like we're all off our heads

Can we either stay on-topic or not post to this, please?

Your concerns above are correct and a real obstacle to getting to the truth about Aliens and UFO's, but you should perhaps start another thread looking at this problem rather than flaming anyone in particular.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
April 16, 2006

Mysterious ‘Ritual’ Performed By United States Military Forces In Babylon Raises Concerns Of Muslim And Russian Orthodox Religious Leaders

Got somthing for you maybe you read this maybe not.
Mysterious ‘Ritual’ Performed By United States Military Forces In Babylon Raises Concerns Of Muslim And Russian Orthodox Religious Leaders

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers

Russian Intelligence Analysts are reporting today on a bizarre religious ritual being preformed by elements of the United States Military, including some of their top leaders, in the closed Military Zone of the ancient city of Babylon in the Iraqi War Zone.

Seen by Russian satellite photos taken of the areas around Babylon, these reports state that the Americans have constructed a nearly one kilometer circle around their massive excavation of Babylon of a ‘Feathered Serpent’ in an apparent ritual relating to the ‘ancient objects’ they are about to unearth and have stationed giant US Military Cargo aircraft to bring to the United States, and which they have apparently been waiting to do on the specific date of April 16th.

Upon the complaints of the Iraqi Government to the Americans for the destruction of Babylon the US Military remains to this day defiant, and as we can read as reported by the UK’s Independent News Service in their article titled "US colonel offers Iraq an apology of sorts for devastation of Babylon", and which says:

"In an act of at least partial contrition, an officer in charge of the US military occupation of Babylon in 2003 and 2004 has offered to make a formal apology for the destruction his troops wrought on the ancient site. Colonel John Coleman, former chief of staff for the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force in Iraq, said yesterday that if the head of the Iraqi antiquities board wanted an apology, "if it makes him feel good, we can certainly give him one".

For more than a millennium, Babylon was one of the great cities of antiquity. It reached its greatest glory in the early 6th century BC, as the capital of Nebuchadnezzar II, builder of the celebrated Hanging Gardens."
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
nasashuttle

Now that is interesting. Good post and thanks for the link.

You don't see much of this type of information, and I believe this to be very important.

Although I'm not sure why you posted it here, it's all good with me because I was following this thread and I'm glad for the info.
[edit on 15-11-2006 by interestedalways]

[edit on 15-11-2006 by interestedalways]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
If you are hearing voices telling you what to do, and they are even interfering with your normal life, and now you're praying to imaginary reptiloids from another dimension....you need to see a psychiatrist. In all honesty, hearing voices is a sign of a mental disorder, and if they are actually interfereing with your normal life, you need to seek help.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Realanswers, I find your posts highly articulate, comprehensive and profoundly insightful into life's synchroneities, endowed with great wisdom and intelligence, and streaming with love. There is no sign at all of mental illness or delusion. I apologize for the way you've been treated. Please keep us updated on how things turn out for you.

Remember that people have been taught to hate the reptile, so you will shock people by saying you've prayed to the reptiles.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
. There is no sign at all of mental illness or delusion.

If you think that hearing voices in your head telling you what to do isn't a sign of mental illness, then you are simply in no position to tell anyone what is or isn't a sign of mental illness.

I apologize for the way you've been treated.

I have done nothing wrong, I am honestly and openly concerned about the person here who thinks that there are voices in his head talking to them. And I think its noteworthy that he says he's tried to have relationships with other people, including relationships with women, but the voices start acting up one way or another and prevent him from having meaningful relationships with other people. Thats not a good thing.

Clearly, I can't know for certain what is going on with the poster, anything could be possible, and I can't rule out everything. BUt at the very least, when a person says that they are hearing voices and they are telling him what to do and its interfereing with his normal life, he owes it to himself and everyone to at least accept the possibility that he's suffering from a mental disease, and go to a mental health professional of some sort to discuss it.

If it really IS reptiloid aliens from another dimension talking to him, then whats the harm? Heck, maybe they want him to met elanor or whatever by going to see a shrink. Its hardly a suggestion that requires someone to apologize for, its not as if mental illness is some horrible thing that people should shun or be ashamed of.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Double-You-Tee-Eff mate.. seriously.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I think your subconcious says that it wants Eleanor, while you've conciously snubbed it out because as you say, she seems uninterested and you do not wish to be plagued with an everlasting affection to someone you think you cant have. So naturally you block her out, i've done it to a few women in my life. Then 10 years later i think of one for a moment and say to myself 'well i wouldnt mind seeing her now', and that just shows my mental block was up and then eventually subsided over time.

The stuff could be weird coincidences, and heres why. Stuff you already do, such as give a gift of roses to someone, is fresh in your memory. When you see things at places, such as a manican holding roses or with roses in the display, you'd normally pass it by thinking nothing of it. But if you had recently given roses to a women you wish to be with, who is on your mind sometimes, then naturally you will see the roses and think of the gift you just gave and the women to whom you gave it to.

This is just my opinion.

In regard to worshipping the Reptillians, may God have mercy on your foolish soul at judgement is all I can truly say about it, from human to human.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Do not pray to the Annunaki, they are demons, evil beings. Spawn of the devil.

On the Brink of Annunaki New World Order: www.xeeatwelve.com...

[edit on 16-11-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I am honestly and openly concerned about the person here who thinks that there are voices in his head talking to them. And I think its noteworthy that he says he's tried to have relationships with other people, including relationships with women, but the voices start acting up one way or another and prevent him from having meaningful relationships with other people. That's not a good thing.

Yes I agree that such a person would need some type of help or support, even if the voices were legitimate psychic phenomenon and not delusion. If a person is overwhelmed by anything that prevents them from going about their normal life then they need support from someone. But I don't see anywhere that he mentions hearing voices or being oppressed by them. All I see is that he saw signs in nature and material things as well as dreams. This is perfectly normal and even Presidents and Prime ministers go to oracles etc to find out if the signs are good for the future. Realanswers is seeing signs and interpreting them in his own way and that is very natural and millions of people do it in various ways.

Also it is not a sign of mental illness if a person feels removed from the boring status quo type of life. In these types of boards there are many very gifted people who really are more perceptive of a deeper meaning to life which is not perceived or appreciated by the status quo. They see much more in life than other people do and that separates them from the status quo. It's not a sign of illness to mention that you have a very high consciousness that separates you from the status quo. It's just an honest assessment of reality as is experienced by countless gifted people. In fact it's common for the status quo to switch off from anyone the moment the person mentions anything paranormal or spiritual.

So again I see only perfectly normal behavior in this person and nothing that warrants a trip to a shrink.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
Do not pray to the Annunaki, they are demons, evil beings. Spawn of the devil.

On the Brink of Annunaki New World Order: www.xeeatwelve.com...

Thank you for sharing this article. I will spread the word in the name of the True Creator (hopefully). Thank you for opening my eyes more than without knowing what has been bestowed upon me.

"May the Darkness vanish with True Light."

You have voted InSaneTK to the Way Above Top Secret award

No I am not religious (Though I was brought up in a Christian family) I still believe in a True Light Creator.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   

So again I see only perfectly normal behavior in this person and nothing that warrants a trip to a shrink.

Then what, praytell, exactly warrants a trip to the "shrink"? People go to therapy for much less than hearing reptiles talking to them, you know. Even IF there are reptiles communicating with him, it is clearly affecting his perception of others (very negative), and his relationships with them (isolating himself). That's NOT healthy no matter what you believe.

And what happens if the reptiles tell him to hurt someone? If he is already turning to them for answers, and worshipping them, he'd be pretty hard pressed to ignore their request. If anything it's a safety issue for himself and the people around him, and that is much more of a priority than his, or yours, or anyone else's personal beliefs about aliens.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pink_Cola
Then what, praytell, exactly warrants a trip to the "shrink"? People go to therapy for much less than hearing reptiles talking to them, you know.

Well there are millions of people saying some of our world leaders need to go to shrinks.

Nowhere does he say reptiles talk to him and tell him what to do. Now we have books filled with stories of people following their gods voices but this person isn't following voices in his head. He's noting signs he sees around him and trying to make sense of them. He's prayed to his choice of gods/entities and there's nothing wrong with that, imo

We can't go around calling people nuts on boards where they are taking a big chance opening up to people with their deepest ideas. No one will dare speak after a while for fear of being called crazy.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I cant believe what I am reading!!

This is after all in the alien/UFO section! A little while ago a lady posted a thread on her having grey parents -> she had a grey soul... hello??

whats the difference here?

There is a lot that we dont know out in the big fat universe. Reptilians, greys aliens exist..there is enough out there to know that something is going on. Look at Lears info..he says 'greys own our soul?' am I correct?

Lets just say, greys own a soul, or reptilians for that matter...why wouldnt they look after their own?

I am not saying he is wrong or right, but farout! give him a chance without the insults.

I would like to hear more of your experiences...or your thoughts or beliefs on this....

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Nowhere does he say reptiles talk to him and tell him what to do.

See here:

Originally posted by realanswers
I believe they have led me to post this at this specific time. I did not even think about, more or less, plan to post anything like this earlier today.

Like I said, believe what you will about aliens and such. I don't care if he's worshipping Jesus or Satan or the toilet, it's the fact that what he worships is sending him personal, specific messages that are negatively affecting his life. It's NOT the same thing as reading religious texts or listening to some pastor speak, because we can tune those out or interpret them as we will. He is obeying messages only he can hear, and it sounds like he isn't very aware of his actions. That is dangerous.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pink_Cola
See here:

Originally posted by realanswers
I believe they have led me to post this at this specific time. I did not even think about, more or less, plan to post anything like this earlier today.

it sounds like he isn't very aware of his actions. That is dangerous.

It's perfectly normal for people to feel that there is some supernatural force guiding their lives. Even presidents believe that. He doesn't say the reptiles told him to write at that particular time, he just noted that in retrospect he believes he was led to start his thread at the time he did. That is absolutely normal in every way. Millions of people consult their horoscopes to see what forces will guide them that day, and here we have a person who is aware that forces have guided him. He's just being thoughtful that's all and it is a very intelligent thing to do, imo

He's interpreting the signs around him and forming messages from those signs. He believes the reptilians are behind the signs but millions of people believe their gods or beings are behind the signs or events that occur. It's the signs that are forming the messages, not reptiles voices.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The problem is that he is rationalizing the fact that he has trouble with social interaction because he is an alien. He is isolating himself and he is justifying it with his beliefs. It is not healthy, in any way shape or form, to shut out friends and family from your life because you think they are inferior to you. It is not good for you mentally, no matter how you try to justify it.

And what is so wrong with people going to therapy? It doesn't mean you're crazy. Half the people I know have gone to therapy at some point in their lives and they're perfectly sane. Seriously, what would be worse, if the OP went to a therapy session and turns out he doesn't need it, or if he really did need it but never went?

BTW, I went to an amazing therapist this past year who has changed my life. I'm glad the thought of people thinking I'm crazy never influenced me into not going.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
He's seeking a companion so he's not isolating himself he's just being selective. Also he's speaking very openly to the world here on the www and that is a very social thing to do.

Also why would he pray to beings who were talking to him anyway? It doesn't make any sense. Obviously they are not speaking to him at all and yet he believes they are behind many of the things happening around him so he is sending out a prayer to them. He wouldn't pray if they were right there in his face, he would simply ask them face to face.

There's nothing wrong with going to therapy but it's dumb in a place like this to suggest that a person needs therapy simply because they believe aliens are a real force in our world or that they might be one of them. Anyone who thinks that obviously is in the wrong forum because they haven't studied this phenomenon thoroughly. This is a place for speaking about way-out-there topics and of course they are going to sound crazy to the status quo. But they are not crazy at all, they are just out of the norm like the aliens are.

Anyway I've stated my thoughts on this enough, so I don't intend to come back to this thread and continue doing so.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
This is insane.

I can't believe what some of you will waste your time on.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Reptilians aren't gods and they don't worship any gods. They might be of a higher sentience than you humans. But it doesn't mean they 'rule' all dimensions.

You should only seek their knowledge. But I guess if you really wanted to worship them, they wouldn't care, but you're placing your energy in the wrong direction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join