It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I have prayed to the reptilians.

page: 1
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I consider the reptilians as our rulers from all dimensions.
Today, I have prayed to the reptilians this time for much needed help. I have sensed their answer in these phrases:
It is done.
See the future now.

Through out my life, I have had many messages from the "other side". One of my recent messages was where I crossed the path of 3 black cats traveling across a street in the same direction at the same time. Then, I just so happened to park my car facing a store that had a street address number that was almost that day's exact date. 1105 (11-06-06). It was at night and the store was closed, but for some reason, its open/closed sign said it was open. The only store on the street that had a open sign showing. In the window, it showed different colored female manicans with only one facing me. It was the one having the same color that a lady that I knew named Eleanor had that I spoke to that day(first time speaking to her in about 6 months!). It had a group of red roses and a bunch of gold things right under that female manican. I had given Eleanor a Valentine's day greeting card that opened up into a bunch of roses this year. Here's the thing, I have hoped to hook up with her for years, but she only enjoyed seeing my desire for her and nothing much more. We have never dated. My last girlfriend was named Raven. Is this Edger Allan Poe poem related some how?
I have tried getting with a number of ladies, but there is messages from the other side refering to Eleanor. I gave up on her a number of times, but the messages have not given up on me. That's just the tip of the iceberg.
I have had the most unusual time hooking up with potential love interests my whole life despite being very smart and being very attractive. A modeling scout is the one that had those words for me: "very attractive". I have also had weird circumstances to put me in a serious debt of about $20,000. I have had 2 different people crash into my parked car in the same place on my car in the same parking spot this year. I had a terrorist attack on my car from a group who was lighting cars on fire at about 6 cars at a time in different neighborhoods.
In summary, I have struggled financially and personally my whole life. I will update this thread on any things that change soon.




posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Other than the fact that you are good looking, broke and in love with Eleanor, what are you trying to say?

What do the reptilians have to do with the paragraph you wrote?

Did you seek advise, or are you giving us advise? Where do we go with this one?



posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
In all honesty, and this isn't meant as an insult. I wouldn't be praying to Reptilians for help, I'd be booking to see a damn good Psychologist.

Seriously, you appear to be suffering from different misconceptions such as needing "signs" to fall into alignment for you to act on something.

The greatest service you could do for yourself is to get help and learn that you are in control of your own destiny and that ultimately it is the decisions that you make that will affect your life, not superstition.

Let's examine the Origin of the Black Cat superstition shall we?

www.trivia-library.com...


Origin. The Egyptians worshiped the cat and punished anyone who dared to kill one. In the Middle Ages, however, the black cat was linked to witches and Satan. Since it was believed that a witch had the power to transform herself into a cat, it was thought likely that a cat who crossed one's path was a witch in disguise.


How can you believe in the superstition of Black cats if the origin of the superstition is so misguided.

Please, challenge your belief systems, let go of the superstition and take control of your life, be the deciding factor. You are not a slave to fate, your destiny is what you make.

Pokey Oats



posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
PokeyOats,

All I can say is, "Thank you", for posting your response to this ?:")($%#(You can fill in the blank). Crazy is as crazy does obviously!!



posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokey Oats
In all honesty, and this isn't meant as an insult. I wouldn't be praying to Reptilians for help, I'd be booking to see a damn good Psychologist.

Seriously, you appear to be suffering from different misconceptions such as needing "signs" to fall into alignment for you to act on something.

The greatest service you could do for yourself is to get help and learn that you are in control of your own destiny and that ultimately it is the decisions that you make that will affect your life, not superstition.

Let's examine the Origin of the Black Cat superstition shall we?

www.trivia-library.com...


Origin. The Egyptians worshiped the cat and punished anyone who dared to kill one. In the Middle Ages, however, the black cat was linked to witches and Satan. Since it was believed that a witch had the power to transform herself into a cat, it was thought likely that a cat who crossed one's path was a witch in disguise.


How can you believe in the superstition of Black cats if the origin of the superstition is so misguided.

Please, challenge your belief systems, let go of the superstition and take control of your life, be the deciding factor. You are not a slave to fate, your destiny is what you make.

Pokey Oats

You got me wrong, I don't look for sings. Really weird events happen to me. It's beyond my control. I have crossed cats paths before. They don't cause me bad luck at all. I just thought it was very unusual for it not to be some kind of sign when you consider the timing aspect and the rareness of this event. I have NEVER remembered 3 grown up cats traveling in a pack before! I thought cats travel on their own.
Look, I'm 29 years old and still find myself time and time again in a unlucky circumstance with dating. Now, the people that know more about me, know that I have one of the highest levels of consciousness in this human species. It would only make sense if the fact was that I did have an alien soul instead of a much lesser evolved human soul. I forgot to mention that both women and men don't seem to click much with communication with me. I can click with people at times, but I loose interest with their boring daily routine and shallow mindsets. I don't respect a lot of people's passion, heart, and knowingness. Many times, it's like talking to animals since they don't have a clue and have nothing to say about very important topics and just don't think outside of their daily routine.
I hope some other people here will share their stories about also going through similar situations.

[edit on 13-11-2006 by realanswers]



posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Other than the fact that you are good looking, broke and in love with Eleanor, what are you trying to say?

What do the reptilians have to do with the paragraph you wrote?

Did you seek advise, or are you giving us advise? Where do we go with this one?

I expect something to happen in the near future. I interpret the message to indicate that my success with finances and relationship will happen at the same time. I have received messages and dreams about mainly negative things, but it is very rare for me to get a positive message. So, it will be proof to the world on this thread that these type of messages are really communication from other beings as I show you the message of prediction before it happens.
I believe they have led me to post this at this specific time. I did not even think about, more or less, plan to post anything like this earlier today.



posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
yes I can see where you're coming from. Millions of people notice the amazing coincidences that happen around them. I've found it's because the aliens are controlling everything with time, so all the things line up at specific times and yet we don't know that time is a controlled and organized phenomenon.

As far as the women thing goes I haven't a clue? They are a total mystery to me.



posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
I consider the reptilians as our rulers from all dimensions.
Today, I have prayed to the reptilians this time for much needed help. I have sensed their answer in these phrases:
It is done.
See the future now.


So again, what does this have to do with the rest of the story.

I understand struggle, I understand unrequitted love, I understand financial setbacks, I understand odd coincedences/syncronicities.

I don't understand why you prayed to "the reptilians" And I don't understand the answer they gave you.



posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Dude,
as some one who has had a very recent, very paranormal brush with these 'reptilians', you can take my thoughts as thus: You must be freaking out of your tree!

OMG dude, you prayed to these things? ..... I posted in WATS to avoid a fire storming over my experience, but i had to post this here.

You do not, under any circumstances, way shape or form want these evil, extremely evil beings inside you or your life... not guidance, not for money, not for love, nothing....

.....................stunned...................................



posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Dude.. really.. I agree with Pokey man... you need some help if your praying to lizards from outer space.

Its cool if you believe in aliens and all.. but to be praying to them and such, that might be a sign of some mental instability.

why pray? .. Why not "communicate" .. you imply worshiping of these .. things what ever you call them as a god? .. do you see where you might be going a bit off now?



posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
Now, the people that know more about me, know that I have one of the highest levels of consciousness in this human species. It would only make sense if the fact was that I did have an alien soul instead of a much lesser evolved human soul. I forgot to mention that both women and men don't seem to click much with communication with me. I can click with people at times, but I loose interest with their boring daily routine and shallow mindsets. I don't respect a lot of people's passion, heart, and knowingness. Many times, it's like talking to animals since they don't have a clue and have nothing to say about very important topics and just don't think outside of their daily routine.
I hope some other people here will share their stories about also going through similar situations.


Realanswers..................I also am NOT trying to insult you in any way...but the above paragraph is very telling. Only a person suffering from Narcissistic issues in an BIG WAY would think like this.....narcissim is a mental disorder. Hey it NEVER hurts to see a good phycologist, if only to prove to yourself all is well and healthy upstairs

Seeing a good mental health profesional is a ~VERY~ good idea if a person is thinking they are so 'differant' from other humans on this planet.
Working out mental issues better prepares you for the rest of your life living with a healthy perspactive.

.... you will either learn you have issues that need to be dealt with to be corrected, or you could learn you are completely right in your thinking that YOU are a singularity on this Earth.
Either way it will not hurt you........

.....whereas praying to Reptillians could very well end your brief tour of planet Earth.


[edit on 13-11-2006 by theRiverGoddess]



posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hey Rivergoddess...........Did you see the thread where the guy was looking for you from your thread about your OBE? He wanted you to U2U him. It was yesterday or Saturday

Sorry for the slight de-rail.



posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
theRiverGoddess,

You have hit the proverbial nail on the head, this guy may need some real help! Maybe there should be a new forum for those who think they may really be losing their minds, seriously! Not intended as an insult at all there, but your Narcissus remark is dead on!

Dude, if whoever wrote this thread from the beginning takes any advice ever, please read and re-read what the RiverGoddess wrote to you, it may be very very helpful!!!

I pray for you my brother, NOT to you, but for you....good luck,
Mondo



posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
You got me wrong, I don't look for signs. Really weird events happen to me.


Realanswers, they happen to all of us! Past of the psychosis you're suffering from is the belief that the events are wierd and that because of them there is a greater influence controlling your life. You have to control your own life.


Originally posted by realanswers
It's beyond my control.


Although I would still recommend a good psychologist you may want to start by watching a fascinating documovie called "What the Bleep do we know". It could really help change your thinking and perceptions. In fact, by the points the documovie raises, your belief system is creating your circumstance.


Originally posted by realanswers
I have NEVER remembered 3 grown up cats traveling in a pack before! I thought cats travel on their own.


You have access to the Internet, use it. Cats when they go wild will form a pack for survival.

goeurope.about.com...

There are estimated to be 300,000 feral cats in Rome living in over 2000 colonies.


Please note the term Colonies. You could replace it with "pack". There's nothing at all ODD about you seeing three cats together.


Originally posted by realanswers
Look, I'm 29 years old and still find myself time and time again in a unlucky circumstance with dating.


I'll fill you in on a secret. I'm 31 and have the same problem you do. I am fit healthy, described as handsome but can be quite unsuccessful. My last relationship didn't last long because I discovered that she talked to the radio and not only believed that they heard her, but that they answered her as well.

Hang in there and do everything in your power to be BOLDER. If a nice girl smiles at you in the supermarket go for gold and ask for her number, she can only say no and the faster you learn that rejection is irrelevent, every man suffers it, the faster you will keep trying and have more success.


Originally posted by realanswers
Now, the people that know more about me, know that I have one of the highest levels of consciousness in this human species. It would only make sense if the fact was that I did have an alien soul instead of a much lesser evolved human soul.


Irrelevent and faith based. A soul can't be scientifically proven, you believe it is there out of faith. The problem is that within your belief system you have singled yourself out as being different. Once again a psychologist could really help with this.

Do you understand that your last statement and lack of success with women is linked. You're already starting off on the wrong foot when you have this internal belief that you're different, special, superior. Your belief is egotistical and if I was a woman, I would find that quite the turn-off.



Originally posted by realanswers
I can click with people at times, but I loose interest with their boring daily routine and shallow mindsets.


Do you have any idea how narcissistic that sounds to an outsider. I'm sure you're not up yourself, but you have an internal belief system that is reinforcing that your different and superior and therefore creating reason why no one is good enough.

We all have boring daily routines, even fighter pilots describe their combat flights as 99% of boredom with 1% of excitement.

If you learnt to value people for more than what they do and instead looked into who they are then you might get a lot more out of your friendships. Take friend A: he has a boring life routine and doesn't believe in aliens or alien souls as you do. He has however got a good heart and would help you out of trouble in an instant. Trust me, that friend is much better than friend B who will talk about aliens with you but wouldn't help you out of a jam.

Losing your narcissim will help you generate stronger feelings for people and see much deeper into their (it's ironic I'm going to mention this) soul. You THINK you have a superior alien soul, but what makes it superior?

What have you done for society or to help others? I do volunteer crisis counseling along with many other volunteers who I'm sure have very human souls, but they sit on the phone helping people to come to terms with their problems, their griefs and suicide prevention. And you're trying to tell me you're alien soul is superior to theirs?


Originally posted by realanswers
I don't respect a lot of people's passion, heart, and knowingness. Many times, it's like talking to animals since they don't have a clue and have nothing to say about very important topics and just don't think outside of their daily routine.
I hope some other people here will share their stories about also going through similar situations.


I'm going to say it again, you have to beat your narcissim. I will confess, I used to be like you and shut a HELL OF A LOT of people out of my life. Then after becoming very lonely, very miserable and very depressed I saw a FREAKIN FANTASTIC psychologist that changed my LIFE so much for the better it isn't funny.

I learnt to accept people, to see them on a deeper level and learnt to enjoy the company of the "other humans". Your obsession with the deeper issues is just that "your obsession". Your nuerosis is feeding your need to converse about "out there" topics so that it can verify it's beliefs that you don't fit in and are alienated.

Throwing a bit of logic in there as well. If you have this superior alien soul that is just making you feel isolated and alone, how superior could it really be? I would argue that anyone that truly had an alien soul would desire to be with the humans learning about them, enjoying their company, having curiosities fulfilled and most importantly making a difference in their lives.

Pokey Oats

P.s. If this post or the advice of others is helpful, it's not because a freakin Reptilian put the events into play. It's because you reached out to US humans (with inferior human souls) that actually care enough about you to advise you to get help so that you can get out there and enjoy life.

Our motivation?

Nothing more than wanting to help our fellow man.

P.p.s. Whilst writing this long response theRiverGoddess beat me to the punch. I concur with her, Narcissim is a factor.



posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Dude,
as some one who has had a very recent, very paranormal brush with these 'reptilians', you can take my thoughts as thus: You must be freaking out of your tree!

OMG dude, you prayed to these things? ..... I posted in WATS to avoid a fire storming over my experience, but i had to post this here.

You do not, under any circumstances, way shape or form want these evil, extremely evil beings inside you or your life... not guidance, not for money, not for love, nothing....

.....................stunned...................................


I consider myself to be one of them. My life is part of a plan. I may have generally agreed with the plan before I got reincarnated to this human form. Then again, I could be one of their criminals to experience reincarnated punishment until I learn to greatly respect, be loyal to, and be ruled by them under free will. Whatever the case, I at least wish to make progress and be useful. How are they so evil compared to humans? Think about it.



posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
How are they so evil compared to humans? Think about it.


All humans are not evil. All may have the capacity for evil, but do not choose to act in an evil manner or to use or cause harm to others.



posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Do you actually have proof for yourself that reptillians control everything and that they even EXIST minus the websites and people who write about them and talk about them (most of the time without proof)?



posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
RetinoidReceptor,

come on, Proof?? What is that, I thought this was the make believe section of ATS where people just threw stuff out like this post just to see how gullible and stupid we are!! This guy has not a shred of anything but lunacy, you are right on!
Again with, "oh, I have all the knowledge and no way of explaining it, no documents, no reason, nothing...but I tell you, it is true".

I have been drawn into this thread just to see what may come up next from this guy, but now I am starting to ask myself why? Rational people cannot understand irrational people!



posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
realanswers take your meds and then go to this website: www2.actden.com...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1-liners are getting out of hand

[edit on 15/11/06 by masqua]



posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder if it's a good thing that we get total kooks posting in here. I think that the government would be pretty worried about people taking us seriously if there weren't such people making us look like we're all off our heads



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join