It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No FBI reports on any of the 9/11 aircraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The FBI was in charge of the crime scenes on 9/11. I can find other FBI reports on aircraft crashes but can not find reports for any of the 9/11 aircraft.

FBI reports on Flight 800.
www.paperlessarchives.com...

FBI reports on KAL Flight 007
foia.fbi.gov...

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Dear ULTIMA1:

There are no FBI reports because there were no real passenger plane crashes on 9-11. Of course this cannot be proven indubitably because we can only sustain that these flights didn’t happened by showing that we indeed have nothing to substantiate (that they did take place). E. g. no parts (relating to the official flights) were found and no hull insurance was reported to have been collected on the planes. If it was paid out it must have been done in secret. And this seems unfeasible for publicly held insurance companies.

www.physics911.net... Col. George Nelson, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. 34-year Air Force career.

This next link is to someone who is widely unpopular. I’m not quite sure why though. While I don’t agree with all of his views, he is still one of the best 9-11 researchers around.
nomoregames.net... Morgan Reynolds, PhD – Chief Economist, U.S. Department of Labor under George W. Bush 2001-2002. Former Director of the Criminal Justice Center at the National Center for Policy Analysis. Professor Emeritus, Economics, Texas A&M University.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods
Dear ULTIMA1:

There are no FBI reports because there were no real passenger plane crashes on 9-11. Of course this cannot be proven indubitably because we can only sustain that these flights didn’t happened by showing that we indeed have nothing to substantiate (that they did take place). E. g. no parts (relating to the official flights) were found and no hull insurance was reported to have been collected on the planes. If it was paid out it must have been done in secret. And this seems unfeasible for publicly held insurance companies.

I am only stating that thier are no FBI reports regardless of what aircraft crashed.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Dear ULTIMA1:

That is correct — there aren’t any FBI reports for ANY of the four airliners that “crashed” on 9-11. The FBI cannot generate accounts of something that never happened. Which is why there wasn’t a single (actual) part of those flights to be found — because they either didn’t exist or didn’t destruct as advertised. I’m a little confused here. I thought you were looking for explanations why no reports were written up. I was unaware you simply wanted to make a statement solely for the sake of making a statement. But that’s o.k. too.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Dear ULTIMA1:

That is correct — there aren’t any FBI reports for ANY of the four airliners that “crashed” on 9-11. The FBI cannot generate accounts of something that never happened. Which is why there wasn’t a single (actual) part of those flights to be found — because they either didn’t exist or didn’t destruct as advertised. I’m a little confused here. I thought you were looking for explanations why no reports were written up. I was unaware you simply wanted to make a statement solely for the sake of making a statement. But that’s o.k. too.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

I am looking for the truth of what happned that day. I am doing research in all areas of the aircraft through all government researcha nd professional sites.

The NTSB has chosen not to provide any information on the aircraft from 911 publicly.

www.ntsb.gov...
The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and any material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. The Safety Board does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket.

The National Transportation Safety Board determines the probable cause(s) of this accident as follows:

The Safety Board did not determine the probable cause and does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket. The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and any material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
The NTSB has chosen not to provide any information on the aircraft from 911 publicly.

Not true any more, see www.ntsb.gov... for a selection of interesting PDFs.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Good post op.

I think it's very interesting how every piece of an aircraft such as airliners is individually stamp numbered. Every single piece right down to the nuts and bolts.

The fact that the government has not, will not and can't possibly ever produce one of these pieces from any of the "crash" sites clearly indicates it was an inside job.

cough cough Howard, Are you reading this thread???

The sad part about 9/11 is that we don't know how those people died. Granted. People died but this is the biggest mystery of all.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashmok

Not true any more, see www.ntsb.gov... for a selection of interesting PDFs.

I still did not see an actual incident report from thre NTSB just some information. Also the director of the FBI stated that the black boxes form the Pentagon were to destryed to get any information from.

[edit on 18-11-2006 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Blackboxes being destroyed in a crash? Thats the first and only time thats ever happened in aviation history.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinsanity
Blackboxes being destroyed in a crash? Thats the first and only time thats ever happened in aviation history.

www.stripes.com...

Late last week, crews recovered the flight data and voice recorders, commonly referred to as "black boxes." The badly damaged boxes have been sent to the manufacturer in hopes technicians can retrieve information.

www.emergency.com...

Officials in Washington, meantime, found flight data and voice recorders from the Pentagon attack site, but may not be able to retrieve any information from them. Federal sources said that the Pentagon crash black boxes were taken to the National Transportation Safety Bureau lab where a quick readout was attempted. But preliminary information shows there is nothing that appears to be useful on the cockpit voice tape. The tape appears to be blank or erased. This is a potentially devastating blow, since investigators had hoped to hear the cockpit sounds in hopes of gaining insight as to how the hijackers' plan unfolded, and what their motives were. Also, the voice recorder was hoped to be able to shed light on what the targets were, since the plane made a turn over Washington before crashing.

Investigators said sometimes information can be recovered on subsequent attempts, but they were not optimistic. Data from the Pentagon crash flight data recovered hasn't been processed yet, and a software problem slowed the analysis of the Pennsylvania crash's data recorder.

911review.org...

September 14, 2001 -- Dick Bridges, deputy manager for Arlington County, Va., said the voice recorder was damaged on the outside and the flight data recorder was charred. But he said the FBI still was confident the data can be recovered from both devices." "Bridges said the recorders were found "right where the plane came into the building." Albuquerque Tribune

FBI Director Robert Mueller said that the voice data recorder contained nothing useful, it would imply that there are no words of the hijackers on the tape, which would once again reinforce our feeling that there is no evidence of hijackers. We'd like to have a independent and reputable expert look at the originals - perhaps what they do or do not contain is useful. Because, as we shall see below, we are deeply suspicious of the FBI's withholding or burying all evidence related to Flight 77.

Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld said the data on the cockpit voice data recorder was unrecoverable.

If the cockpit voice data recorder was unrecoverable, it would be the first time in aviation history a solid-state data recorder (the type used on Flight 77) was unrecoverable after a crash. From a Scientific American feature article lauding the "Better Black Box" in their September 2000 issue:

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I am looking for the truth of what happned that day. I am doing research in all areas of the aircraft through all government researcha nd professional sites.

Dear ULTIMA1:

You say you’re looking for the truth. Well logical reasoning implies that it’s right in front of you.
You need to search no longer. All the following facts put together show, i.e. prove, that there either were no flights AA11, AA77, UA93 or UA175 on 911 or they didn’t crash at any of the official locations.

1. There are no FBI reports.
2. “The NTSB has chosen not to provide any information on the aircraft from 911 publicly.”
3. No parts traceable to those four planes were found anywhere, period. Please keep in mind that all important mechanical aircraft parts are numbered, all of them, always.
4. Two of the crash sites, Shanksville and the Pentagon don’t even show credible “phony” visual evidence of airplane impacts.
5. The video footage of the WTC airliner attacks resembles “cartoons”.
6. The perimeter walls of the WTC buildings were essentially ¼” thick steel walls. The enormously strong 14” welded box columns were spaced 39” on center which left only ca. 24” of open window space in-between. Vertically every eight feet there were “belts” of 52” wide ¼” steel plates fully encompassing the building. Anyone who thinks aluminum aircraft can penetrate ¼” stout steel has seen too many Steven Seagal movies.

Oh yes, sure the NSTB and the FBI will hem and haw, and give all kinds of excuses why they don’t have this and don’t have that. But considering of all the other oddities on 9-11 I don’t think it’s reasonable to accept their version of events.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Dear ULTIMA1:

You say you’re looking for the truth. Well logical reasoning implies that it’s right in front of you.
You need to search no longer. All the following facts put together show, i.e. prove, that there either were no flights AA11, AA77, UA93 or UA175 on 911 or they didn’t crash at any of the official locations.

Well i am still looking into all the things that happened that day, some things that were timed close like NORAD pulling alot of aircraft out of thier normal patrol zones for an excercise.

www.norad.mil...

Sept. 9, 2001

CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN AFS, Colo. – The North American Aerospace Defense Command shall deploy fighter aircraft as necessary to Forward Operating Locations (FOLS) in Alaska and Northern Canada to monitor a Russian air force exercise in the Russian arctic and North Pacific ocean.

new topics

top topics

join