It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do the Amigos look like!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Simon's a brit, and entered the scene a little later. At first they were two

It wasn't until they found Simon in a bar, drinking away his paranoia did they realize that ATS was the only answer.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Whether it was hunting ghosts

or infultrating the deathstar

The three amigos were right there on the edge of the paranormal.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The Amigo's arent human beings. They are great entitys that live in all groups of 3. ITS A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU. DENY THE IGRNORANCE

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

I'll go out on a limb here.

Anyone with Overlord in their name has to be Clooney. That is unanimous. I'm thinking Simon is Whalberg due to the fact Springer is complete gangster and has to be Ice Cube.

Those damn podcasts do a lot for the imagination.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
More Amigo Sightings

Circa 2000 years ago...

More recently, assuming control over Baghdad...

On tour during the '90s

Special appearance at COINTELPROCON 2006 (time has not been kind to the Amigos)...

Rumour has it that they have taken to wearing adaptive camouflage, so treasure your rare Amigopics well!

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This is what they looked like just after the Big Bang!! They must've grown by now!!

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This isn't the best picture but that said this is best you can do when snapping the 3 elusive Amigos on one of their recent undercover jobs. As you can see, attempts at disguise have been somewhat successful and whatever the ‘job’ there does appear to be some cause for celebration.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Russian soldier asked a valid question....

The motto of ATS is to "Deny Ignorance", and the T&C states that no member will post anything that is knowingly false.

Last updated on July 6th, 2006 at 15:45 EDT
By becoming a member of these domains, you agree to the following:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm quite sure none of the Amigos look like a cartoon for a breakfast cereal, and are not any of the well known actors that have been posted.

This thread was started in the BB&Q Forum and deserves serious replies from the members.
If it's to be a joke it could go into BTS somewhere, but as it stands, it's a serious inquiry.

I think it's a question that a lot of ATS members would like an answer to.

If the 3 Amigos wish to maintain their anonymity they can state those wishes here, and close the thread.
But until then, I think it's a subject worth investigating, and I'll see what I can find out.

(MOD EDIT- Removed personal info- Please do not post peoples personal info without permission from the person involved,
Asala )

ADMIN EDIT: Please do not post personal information about any member, including staff without permission. It has been misused in the past against us Amigos so I'd like everyone to take this into account.

[edit on 14-11-2006 by SimonGray]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
I think it's a subject worth investigating, and I'll see what I can find out.

Don't worry,
the Three Amigos are on the case

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think we all know the truth behind the "three" amigos.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Russian soldier asked a valid question....

The motto of ATS is to "Deny Ignorance", and the T&C states that no member will post anything that is knowingly false.

Last updated on July 6th, 2006 at 15:45 EDT
By becoming a member of these domains, you agree to the following:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm quite sure none of the Amigos look like a cartoon for a breakfast cereal, and are not any of the well known actors that have been posted.

This thread was started in the BB&Q Forum and deserves serious replies from the members.
If it's to be a joke it could go into BTS somewhere, but as it stands, it's a serious inquiry.

If the 3 Amigos wish to maintain their anonymity they can state those wishes here, and close the thread.
But until then, I think it's a subject worth investigating, and I'll see what I can find out.

(MOD EDIT- Removed personal info- Please do not post peoples personal info without permission from the person involved,
Asala )

[edit on 13-11-2006 by asala]

Edit to add:
I came too close to the truth and now feel a bit like Icarus.
I'll walk away from this topic before I get burned.

[edit on 13/11/2006 by anxietydisorder]

Come on we are having fun. Plus no one is complaining really so whats the harm of speculating on what they look like.

Btw voices don't give any clue on looks. Look at radio djs. Sound cool but look ugly

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Nothing Personal

Edit to add:
I came too close to the truth and now feel a bit like Icarus.
I'll walk away from this topic before I get burned.

No need to be dramatic about it.

Having some fun speculating about what the Amigos look like is one thing.

But would you want your home address posted on ATS?

Would you want it posted here in this thread?

We remove such information when we find it, regardless of who it is, out of respect for our members. The Amigos are members too.

I know people can dig those sorts of things up if they want to, but let's not be accessories to such activities or use ATS for such purposes. :shk:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Well said Majic,

btw, that hand picture looks exactly like my hand.

Wait a minute ... THATS MY HAND!

Give it back right this instant you dirty ...

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The idea was fun.

Try to remember what that means.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Man i needed a good laff and this thread was just the thing. As i kept scrolling the posts they kept gettin funnier and funnier.

Until i got to anxiety's post. WTF dude, who pee'd in your wheaties this morning. Relax man the thread was a good one. Russian Soldier has a sense of humor just like Most of the rest of us. Im sure he was laffin along with the rest. I wont even comment on the personal info posting, thats just plain wrong on so many levels.

Im sure it was dealt with accordingly.

RS correct me if im wrong about the laff along please.

But anyways, great humorous thread gang.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0

Man i needed a good laff and this thread was just the thing. As i kept scrolling the posts they kept gettin funnier and funnier.

I agree, this is a bit of fun. I don't hold with posting personal information as you rightly pointed out and that has been dealt with as mentioned. As for the the rest gave me a good chuckle and very creative guys...

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
ok , the big question is :

do you want to know what the facade looks like , or do you wanna peek behind the curtain and see them sans " skin suit " and holographic chameleon projectors ??

ooops
did i say too much

ape runs for his bunker before skeptic can realign the OMCL [ ORBITAL MIND CONTROL LASER ]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I think it's pretty obvious that they can't be seen, they don't even exist in this dimension.

Their like pure energy, in cool ATS-giving form.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Anxiety,
I did some sleuthing of my own and found who the 3 amigos really are.

It's been cointelpro all along.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Anxiety,
I did some sleuthing of my own and found who the 3 amigos really are.

It's been cointelpro all along.

Hmmmm

There are the Three knowns..

1. The things we know we know - Skeptic - Avatar is a bloody good facial likeness!!
2. The things we know we don't know - what Springer or Simon look like
3. The things we don't know we don't know - I don't know

AkA The THREE AMIGOS!!!

NeoN HaZe.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join