It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Is The Darkhorse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
please people, this guy is obviously the same guy who signs up, posts an off the wall topic, and gets banned

he always uses the exact same lines, "someone after me", "they dont want you to know", "risking my life", "cant say much", "secret lab", and so on

he's never specific and is always banned after a few hours to a few days for knowingly posting false information

if you ask me, i am starting to think that ATS is using one of those companies that pay people to post topics on forums to generate traffic

this idea seems to fit as all the fraudulent posts are virtually identical to each other with only small tweaks to the story about who is chasing them and why

and for the sake of god people, dening ignorance is more than just being open minded, it is also knowing when to be closed minded and being rational
anyone can see the basic pattern and M.O. of this guy.
get his IP address and IP ban him

[edit on 15-11-2006 by wondernut]
and when he comes back with "well i guess i was wrong about this place so im going to go somewhere else" dont say i didn't tell you so

[edit on 15-11-2006 by wondernut]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   

sarcasm noted, but perhaps you should consider that the original poster may be right about some things.

mirror images!
languages!

not like people were more worried about looks when they were in school

when you were a kid you probably wanted: "Let me play with my toy", which probably helped control you to become potty trained on the Toilet.

but, then again:

a pill a day keeps the doctor away.
or is it:
an apple a day keeps the doctor away?????

want another few hundred examples?

in the gardun of EDUN [mirror] NUDE

These examples are incredibly vague and quite frankly you could go on and on with stuff like this.

Like EDUN for example, it isn't even spelt like that. It's EDEN, spell that backwards and it's NEDE. That truly is a good example of how meaningless this is.

Mirror images - languages? Again, few would draw a comparison here.

Seriously, how many children consider their looks and then think about what 'looks' is spelt backwards? Even if they do, what does it mean? What does it imply? Absolutely nothing…

Sometimes subliminal messages are used in advertising, everybody knows this, but these extreme examples of lingual subliminal messages are quite absurd.

[edit on 15/11/06 by thebox]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
as far as hidden messages, anything and everything has a hidden meaning if you look for it
you can pick a tree at random, peel off some bark, and find some "secret message from god" if you look hard enough for it

there is a point at which closing your mind is not just the rational thing to do, it is a necessity
some things have no meaning other than what they are at face value
a 1993 penny is worth 1 cent
a rare penny from 100 years ago is still worth 1 cent at any store in the country, but more to a collector

why? because a collector can find value in it just as you can find a message from god in tree bark (for this example)
it's not really there, the penny is only worth 1 cent and the tree bark is only tree bark

deny ignorance, learn the tell tale signs of fraudsters

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Firefox + Adblock Extension = No mind programming and come on who watch's telly anyway! cant believe a word of it anyway so why watch!

Daz Out.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I am not in control of my fingers whilst typing this as i have just watched a subliminal advertisement for Finish dishwasher tabs and come back from the supermarket and spent £4000 on the aforementioned product above. This subliminal advertising is really cranking up my credit card. Last week I found 800 incontinance nappies and 60 packs of denture tablets under my bathroom sink and all i did was go on google.

All joking aside the guy who posted this initially hasn't replied since and as some other posters have described you can't come on here and say "This is bad, don't do it" without anything to back it up get a life. Let's concentrate on the good stuff.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by wondernut
please people, this guy is obviously the same guy who signs up, posts an off the wall topic, and gets banned

He's not the guy you are talking about. Trust me.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Who actually reads the adds anyway - I'm sure I actually have a mental block on them as I don't realise they're there anyway, how can this...

Display your Creativity
Join this new Creative Community network with other Creative people
DisplayGround.com

..re-programme your mind just by reading it?

Give us some proof - maybe once we start seeing adds like this..

Scientists Wanted
Do you have a high IQ? Come to the Googleplex CA
A job is waiting for you...

then we can start to worry!

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Everything we see or hear or otherwise sense "re-programs" us, not just advertisements. Now if you're saying that encoded within the advertisements or websites is some kind of signal that is brainwashing us for sinister purposes, THAT would be something to worry about, and actually not entirely improbable. Our brains are super-bio-computers and external stimuli can definitely effect it without us being aware of it. Terms like "mind control" are exaggerated versions of "persuasion" or even "sales pitch". All brainwashing is is selling an idea to a person. When you are being exposed to these stimuli on Google or TV or whatever, you just need to keep an open AND guarded mind, otherwise you may find yourself the victim of a mass mind control conspiracy to get you to buy male enhancement vitamins.

[edit on 15/11/06 by an3rkist]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
when you were a kid you probably wanted: "Let me play with my toy", which probably helped control you to become potty trained on the Toilet.

Uhm... I can tell you haven't toilet trained as many kids as I have. And you probably don't know how they toilet train babies in other cultures.

a pill a day keeps the doctor away.
or is it:
an apple a day keeps the doctor away?????

Demonstratably false, I'm afraid. Meds need to be monitored and regulated, so if you're on meds you see doctors; you don't keep away from them. And apples have fiber that make you regular but don't have too much impact on how frequently you see physicians.

I agree with everyone who says that so far we haven't seen any proof... just someone popping in, ranting incomprehensibly (to be fair, English isn't their first language) about the ads at the top. The ones up there right now aren't graphic at all.

And it's pretty silly to accuse advertisers like the ones participating in this thread of doing "mind control." I'm sure you could go over their ads with whatever software you liked and proved them innocent.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebox
Seriously, how many children consider their looks and then think about what 'looks' is spelt backwards? Even if they do, what does it mean? What does it imply? Absolutely nothing…

And only "works" in English. If you do it in German (schule), the mirror isn't any word that makes any sense. Ditto Russian and so on and so forth.

Sometimes subliminal messages are used in advertising, everybody knows this, but these extreme examples of lingual subliminal messages are quite absurd.

I've read that they're actually ineffective. That advertisers don't use subliminals but use social cues ("he's wearing a necktie, therefore he's upscale" or "he's old and frumpy and she's young and cute and therefore even someone who looks like a loser can have a young chick as a lover") in producing ads.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Chosen_Few
Also the ads utilize ultrasound as part of this. You need to be sure to disable your system soundcard within your system bios to avoid irreparable damage to your subconscious.

Thanks again The Chosen Few for your post and reminding me of what we are more than likely dealing with on a true level of reality.

I wouldnt fun too much at The Chosen Few and what he or she is saying.
What he speaks of is a possibility and can be highly probable.

Here is just a small list of Mind Control Devices out there. Now many of you will argue that just because it has a patent doesnt mean it works or is being used. My friend, it could be worse,,,,what the patented technologies show they can do , they in actuality could have devices 100 times more effective that are classified at the highest levels.

Nervous System Manipulation by EM Fields from Monitors
Loos, Hendricus
Abstract: Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near 1/2 Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be embedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity. USP # 6,488,617 (December 3, 2002)

Method and Device for Producing a Desired Brain State Katz, Bruce
Abstract ~ A method and device for the production of a desired brain state in an individual contain means for monitoring and analyzing the brain state while a set of one or more magnets produce fields that alter this state. A computational system alters various parameters of the magnetic fields in order to close the gap between the actual and desired brain state. This feedback process operates continuously until the gap is minimized and/or removed. USP # 6,487,531 (November 26, 2002)

Signal Injection Coupling into the Human Vocal Tract
Tosaya, Carol
Abstract ~ A means and method are provided for enhancing or replacing the natural excitation of the human vocal tract by artificial excitation means, wherein the artificially created acoustics present additional spectral, temporal, or phase data useful for (1) enhancing the machine recognition robustness of audible speech or (2) enabling more robust machine-recognition of relatively inaudible mouthed or whispered speech. The artificial excitation (a) may be arranged to be audible or inaudible, (b) may be designed to be non-interfering with another user's similar means, (c) may be used in one or both of a vocal content-enhancement mode or a complimentary vocal tract-probing mode, and/or (d) may be used for the recognition of audible or inaudible continuous speech or isolated spoken commands. USP # 6,430,443 (August 6, 2002)
blog.myspace.com...

[edit on 15-11-2006 by magnito_student]

[edit on 15-11-2006 by magnito_student]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Adds supposedly use "ultrasound" Im not disabling anything on my computer, I dont even pay attention to internet ads (yes the mosquito was aggravating but thats why I have headphones
) I personally don't think im being brainwashed by ads.

Some of the ads by Google have been shown, but it doesn't exactly mean there controlling everything. I think the idea is interesting but, im not really seeing it right now. I dont even feel any different from any other day that ive been on ATS (even though i have the cold right now
) Just my thoughts on this subject, no offense or anything but I'm kind of skeptical on this . Very interesting magnito_student, thanks for the info, and thanks for bringing this to our attention chosen.

[edit on 15-11-2006 by nastalgik]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I think that Google was built up ahead of all its rivals to take over and then be a tool for the control system to use in future. Much like some other giant operations out there in the technology world.

There was no reason why this obscure company came out of nowhere and all of a sudden took complete dominance of the industry that it was in and by extension much of the internet with it.

I find it interesting that they paid so much money for youtube also when all the business types said it was stupid.

thinking about this I figured out why google overpaid for youtube which makes no money... it is because it is a platform for web based TV which google wants to own and control in future.

If they do this then they can embed into webtv broadcasts what the control freak system wants.

It's like the subliminals in the commericals at the drive in theatre that command you to buy watered down pop and salty popcorn.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Why do I keep hearing "Farfenugen" (sp) in my head?? It was 20 years ago and it lives in my head. Not that I would buy a VW they have the worst quality going since they left the US.

mikell

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
So i guess this guy i not going to respond anymore to his own thread. So i think it needs to be closed since if he won't even try to respond when it starts to go the other way he planed it should be assumed that he is lying.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
You know what makes me mad? Is when someone challenges your way of thinking, and you think they are wrong! What makes them wrong, and what makes you Independent. "I AM AMERICAN I HAVE FREEDOM AND FREE WILL AND THE MEDIA, THE INTERNET, OR ANYTHING ELSE DOESNT INFLUENCE MY OPINION!" Well when your sitting in your business meeting, or school, or waiting in line, did you ever jump on your desk screaming you opinion, or say waiting is crap and push in front of everyone, or do anything remotely off the wall? NO? WOW! Dont you think the media and the internet influences our way of thinking telling us what to do and what not to do? Telling us where are boundaries are and arent. If not, then I assume you must be Martin Luther King Jr. or somewhere along the lines of history. So dont bash on someone else because they think that the media and internet may be brainwashing. Wheres your proof that theyre not?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
well i dunno about google and their subliminal mind programming

but whenever i get that advert with the mosquito i feel like killing whoever designed it
lol

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There are places to find subliminal advertisments and there are places like those on albinoblacksheep all the time, lol, like I would say, that google doesnt have subliminal advertising. Even though advertising may use ultrasound that doesnt mean that it can reporgram you, change your brain patterns, or alter your way of thinking.

If you think too much of this too much all the time you need to see a psyciatrist because they can help you when you have your problems and I wouldnt get too hard on this one person either because he may or may not be taking medications so I'd say that if we were to assume anything about him in particular, it would be mean on our part.

On a more serious matter how does saying "buy this now" or "tv on now" or "buy this shirt for 20% off" or "you have been randomly selected to a trip to disney world" make you want to click on the advertisment that just makes you want to turn it off!

I personally think this guy's crazy... but that's only my opinion!

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Yup another day and another example of how little a lot of people know about conspiracies...

I get bored when people post with their own hidden agenda and blatantly don't know anything about the topic presented.

There is many documented methods of mind control, suggestion, programming and even mood alteration but many people here choose to ignore them for some reason.

Not only is it possible that stuff is going on but you can bet it likely is.

Furthermore nobody here has picked up on my points about Google coming out of nowhere to dominate an industry that it entered rather late and for which nobody had heard of them.

I still find that strange just like all the people here that refuse to hear the slightest criticism about them.

If Microsoft will install backdoors in Windows to make the government happy then Google will use subliminals on line because people are moving from TV to the internet and get used to the idea. Furthermore they will do it because the people that run the world will demand that they do it.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Remember, he said that he was taking a big risk by advising us.

Maybe he doesn't want to take another "chance" by logging on.

Who knows what the original poster was motivated by. I noticed he/she posted on several threads, basically with the same message.

I believe the poster believes in his cause, for whatever reason.

It seems to be extreme thinking. Some truth, some speculation. Who knows.

But ya know, sometimes I think about how we all share bits of our own thinking, our own consciousness, one post at a time. Our individual brains are basically mini computers and on a grand scale all of our mini thoughts and feelings are being compiled somewhere in virtual reality. What if all our composite personalities are creating a giant global brain and someday the compilation of it all will be a source to generate a central being able to think with our sea of thoughts to be a pool of consciousness to draw from. Just a thought.

The computer is vampirically sucking my brains! Just kidding, sort of.........

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join