It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel - UFO Files Episode: Black Box UFO Secrets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Excellent!!! Those pilot conversations with NORAD were unbelievable. I wish there were more NASA tapes we could listen to, most are probably secret.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Goddamn, that had to be the best show that I have seen. The history channel ain’t' no joke! They go for the jugular! How could people out there not believe in ET UFOs, the proof is right in their face! Man, I tell ya.

Cabanman, what can I say? You have literally expressed, identically at that, every single thought that I had whilst watching this episode.
I used to be a fence sitter, but I agree with you whole-heartedly now. How can anyone not believe given the quality of testimony from both commercial and MILITARY pilots?

What about when the pilot of the F-117 states that he can see the "object" at his 9 o'clock and described it the same as what the commercial pilot saw. Wow 'o' Wow!

I wonder if this whole UFO files thing is preparing the peoples of America for disclosure. I mean, they do such a exceptional job. I think the government might have something to do with this. I mean, why would they let such material to be shown in the first place?

Again I'm surprised how we are on the exact same wavelength because I felt the same way whilst watching the show. The way it's so professionally done, there is no mockery, there is no snooty tone form the voiceover person and they present the EVIDENCE without making judgement on it.

In fact, you can almost tell that the researchers that work for the History Channel have gone over the evidence and said, woah, there's something to this and removed all mockery and debunkery (made up word) from their scripts and presentation.

I hope bigger and better are still to come. I hope the history channel does not go debunker on us in the near future.

I also hope they don't go the way of the debunker but really, I don't think they will. Maybe someone at the History Channel has friends in high places because it really does seem that they are being used as some kind of vehicle for disclosure.

I really do think that exciting times of GREAT CHANGE are ahead of us!

Pokey Oats

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
FAA: "we've got a UFO"
NORAD: HOLY %*@#

The artistic rendering of all the UFOs was excellent. I was familiar with the Japanese Air Lines flight that ecountered a UFO over Alaska. I'd read about it in a book and saw the investigating FAA official's testimony on Disclosure Project. But I had never realized just how good of look the pilots got at the UFOs. Those things were fricken huge ! I really have to laugh if the government really thinks they can build a credible
military defense in space against these forces. Maybe we'll catch up in ten thousand years but until then, they could utterly vaporize the whole planet in seconds.

The episode where they talk about UFO technology and how ETs harness energy and their possible propulsion methods was good too. The narrator never described UFOs in a hypothetical sense, he said 'UFOs may use this propulsion', or 'UFOs are known to behave like this...'

Really disgusts me that a sham like the peter jennings disinformation special got all the attention. I wonder who owns the History Channel ? Major networks are tied in with the military industrial complex.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Really disgusts me that a sham like the peter jennings disinformation special got all the attention. I wonder who owns the History Channel ? Major networks are tied in with the military industrial complex.

Yup HC run by the British disinformation network.

TV is all government controlled. We are just saved by lies in History but
get a caravan of shows run by people with jellyfish spines.

There are a lot of people doing the what if.

What if certain history and science facts are not to be told.

Sound like Harry Potter. If you wanted to deny the ET myth how
would you do it. Where would you start. If you wanted to envision
the modern day ufo flying craft start, where would that be.

Stuff like that give great stories, the media should try some senarios
on for size.

Evidently people like us are under contract for the UFO and its not
the Department of Defence (DOD) since there is no weapons on the
UFO.

And if the ufo flys low, no flight plan needed and it obeys all our rules.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Just for new viewers who dug this up now in may 2007.
The Blackbox UFO Files from History Channel can be found on YouTube in 5 parts:

1. www.youtube.com...

2. www.youtube.com...

3. www.youtube.com...

4. www.youtube.com...

5. www.youtube.com...

Good show...another show of enough proof for me..now I just want to meet the beings that are sitting inside those crafts.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pjotr
now I just want to meet the beings that are sitting inside those crafts.

You and the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Found it in one part on google vid
Histor y Channels - Black Box

German HC never showed this

But since this is easily the best docu i've seen on the subject, it deserves to be on the front page again.

[edit] darn gvid linking

[edit on 26-6-2007 by Phil J. Fry]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
History Channel's UFO Files is good stuff... takes the matter seriously.

Expensive though, they are I want to start collecting the DVDs from their website. As if my wife doesn't have enough to put up with due to my book collection

top topics

<< 1   >>

join