It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool ! New UFO documentary: Fastwalkers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I liked it but, as others have said, if you've seen a lot of other UFO documentaries like this, you probably won't hear very much new information. I thought it was very well done, though.

Ram

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I think it's more for people who don't have a clue to this subject atall.
I send the link to a family member and she was surprized about the information.

I think it's good - and it made me cry cause it's so nicely done - that it could actually be used as a TV broadcast.
The reason it hit my emotions was of that reason - that it can reach a much larger amount of people who are use to watch TV where graphics are clean and nice.

People who are use to the comfort of TV - Wont nessesary look at the raw video that people watch, who know about these things and search for information of this kind. I thought to myself - "yes! they did it".

If you work with graphics and design - or have been working with web sites - you know it has an effect on the person watching it - If it looks nice and clean - people will try actually look at the stuff presented - And not worry about the poor quality of the product.

Now that is art-work. And that is what I mean by "film history".

We have a nice car and a ugly car - They have the same engine - Which one you prefeer to own? That is more important than you might think.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is also the reason some people disbelieve interviews done by a simple video recorder and bad sound equipment. Just because the video looks fuzzy - does not mean it actually is a fake message being presented.

That is what makes the fastwalkers video special - cause it can reach the minds of people who normally would dismiss it at first look.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I gave one to a friend for Christmas, it really made a great gift. Wish I would have bought a few more to give out.

<< 1  2   >>

join