It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool ! New UFO documentary: Fastwalkers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Was just reading the preview for "Fastwalkers". Its a new UFO documentary with people like Dr. STeven Greere and Stanton Freedman.

Trailer video:
www.alienvideo.net...

Official website:
www.fastwalkers.com...

Looks cool. Sounds like they have a ton of top witnesses. I'm guessing this one will be really professional too, looks like a big budget production.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Wow

I tell you there might be something to all of these films being blitzkreiged in the media. I have a feeling the ones who have hidden this truth realize they cannot contain it any longer using it selfishly and more than likely the beings have said to the leaders....you tell them or we will.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I bet the reason its been kept secret is becasue we are not created by a god rather that the aliens them selves, being humanoid looking are infact the beings that created us as a species, and we are starting to evolve into what they are now, or the fact that we are not the only planet with life in this solar system, it has to be something major for it to be kept secret, and i firmly belive that is coming a point in history where we are finally going to now, something big is coming i have a gut feeling about this !!!!!! some time really soon its coming

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
...something big is coming i have a gut feeling about this !!!!!! some time really soon its coming

Yea, maybe the second comming of Jesus. Now that would be BIG! Especially if he were an alien.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Looks interesting. I might buy a copy of that DVD soon.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Me too, i might wait for the review though. Alien video is usually pretty good with their reviews, I like how they gave "Brandon Cory Story" 3 / 10 lol

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Looks nice. Hope I can buy it soon. Just hope it has some new stuff in it. Woot!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Maybe its just me, but wouldnt you take these new alien/ufo movies more seriously if just ONE person decided to put them out for free instead of trying to make a buck? Dont get me wrong, they are fascinating and I think there is some truth to them, I just cant help but think that these people see us suckers out here who will bite on anything new and see nothing but dollar signs. Just seems less credible to me. . . .

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Maybe its just me, but wouldnt you take these new alien/ufo movies more seriously if just ONE person decided to put them out for free instead of trying to make a buck? Dont get me wrong, they are fascinating and I think there is some truth to them, I just cant help but think that these people see us suckers out here who will bite on anything new and see nothing but dollar signs. Just seems less credible to me. . . .

Ever heard of production costs? If they didnt charge anything, how in the hell would they be able to fund more of their projects, studies, and future documentaries on their findings??

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Trailer looks impressive.

I fear though it's going to be another "UFO - The Greastest Story Ever Denied" just in a different format but with the usual suspects and footage putting in an appearance!

I hope someone who watch's it will let us all know whether it is truly ground breaking and not, as someone else mentioned, people just out to make a fast buck.

Anyway 'The Jury' is obviously still out on this one.

MR

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
As far as we're concerned, I'm sure it isn't 'groundbreaking'.. The thing what I think is a good idea with making these sort of sensational type of documentarys is that it's more apealling to a mainstream audience. When general people look at like say the History channels UFO Programs they get bored and just change the channel. So to get the general public to take interest you sadly have to take this route. I mean theres so much evidence out already - it's just a matter of bringing it out to the ignorant masses.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
There is a building tension on the UFO subject that increases with a pace that i have never seen before, i have the feeling something very special is going to happen soon, what ever it might be!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Talk to a crowd of people about it, and after a little joking here and there, more than half of them will become very interested in the matter and want to share their views - talk about people they know who have had a sighting, etc. At the moment the internet is the key to sharing such information, but I am sure big brother is working on this.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I wouldn't take this too seriously. If you go to the part of the site linked below you will see numerous hoax videos including one from the now defunked "austrailianwave" site.

www.alienvideo.net...

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Yea, maybe the second comming of Jesus. Now that would be BIG! Especially if he were an alien.

Well, if you believe that God is a real living being, and agree that he is not human, and is not 'terrestrial' (lives on Earth) than it seems that technically he is 'extra-terrestrial.'

But I'm getting off the subject

There certainly needs to be some new UFO shows, they replay the same ones over and over, or just mix the clips up and label them as 'new shows.'

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I had mine ordered a few days ago, has anyone else received a copy yet ?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I got an email from the Producer:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
well i ordered my copy last night. it looks really good and has some of the best ufologist involved in it so it should be good.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Anyone seen this yet, and if so; is it worth purchasing?

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Would be interested as well if anyone has seen this. I may order it if it's well done. It does sound interesting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join