It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney Next on the Chopping Block?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Bush can't let Cheney go, he is the ONLY defense he has from getting impeached. If Cheney goes, Bush goes.

Oh, and Nancy Pelosi is third in line now, she is the most Powerful woman in the history of the US, and possibly the world if you consider America the most powerful country in the world. We're the one with over a billion people right? No, that's CHina. But they don't have any powerful women so Nancy Pelosi the most powerful woman in the world.

Also, to put Rice in as VP, yeah, then call the army out of Irag to defend the White House. You see, there is this thing called the KKK, and WKK, and Neo Nazis, and the FRC, and the CCC, and the CC, and probably more racists and sexists groups, all conservative, that would seige the White house to kill Rice. Why someone like Obama or Powell will never be president. To many conservatives in this country that would rather give all their money to a gay jewish white man then treat blacks as humans.

I like FF's response. "OMG!!!!! SHe's gonna stop dumping trillions into Vietnam Jr., I mean Gulf War 2, get the troops out so American citizens stop dieing, pull billions away from Cheney's baby, I mean Halliburton, and might get people in trouble for pedophilia in the House! What can we do to save the president!!!!!"

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The KKK? or whatever extremist racist group you choose, seize the white house because Condeleeza Rice is chosen as VP in place of Cheney, were he to step down. I'm thinking that is somewhat unlikely. No make that very unlikely. They would certainly call her names, but alot of people already do, so I'm fairly certain she'd not even notice.

If only because she probably doesn't want the job. I mean who would? No matter how honest or forthright said replacement was, he or she would immeadiately be branded a shill for Haliburton, a draft dodger, a child molester, or otherwise have his or her integrity dragged through the mud.

If Cheney were to step down, odds are good that he'd be replaced with a retread we've all seen before. It shouldn't be, but would be.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join