It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a list of ufo crashes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
www.cseti.org...

load on here i haven`t heard off. will do some digging to see if there is anything more concrete.

regards warrior 1

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
yo there warrior1,

just yesterday i ran across this website; frankwarren.blogspot.com...

on his page he has newspaper clippings of published UFO sightings,
~i know these aren't crashes~
but the list of UFO sighting items (all pretty famous ones) is good because he's done the research & made diverse UFO encounters available in one location

hope this helps
in your project

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Excellent , i live very close to at least 3 on that list . I've never heard of them myself to be honest , but i'll try to find out a bit more if i can .

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If those reports are true, it makes me even more pissed off on how stupid humans react towards other intelligent species, people are so primitive that are government lies to the world about aliens so they dont panic like a bunch of idiots and commit suicide. That goes to the people who think that way. And still there are freakin morons out there who dont even believe in UFOs. If they werent real then why the hell would there be sooo much info ranging from now and thousands of years ago what are you gonna say this time meteors, swamp gas, This is only going on because we let the government do it and we are nothing more than sheep and people wont do anything about it beacuse we get sidetracked so easy or there worried about what they think or whatever the government decieved and manipulated us too the point where it came to this, are taxes go to there black budget while we sit here poor, people dont even believe in UFOS, there is a sect of military people who escaped legal insight within are country and are sitting on the most advanced technology out there and stay in secret military bases, and underground bases. Of course my message doesnt mean a damn thing cuz people heads are too thick and this is the message of truth and it will go unnoticed I promise you.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Missed a few.

1986 crash in Sequoia national forest, California, started a forest fire. Military almost got there before the responding firefighters. Afterwards, all the fire fighters were rounded up into a big room and threatened with imprisonment if they told anyone about what they saw. They were all searched, their work lockers and gear were searched, as well as their homes, for any 'souvenirs' that may have left the scene, and all personal cameras were seized. Cover story was an USAF stealth aircraft.

2002 central Oregon. A fire lookout reported watching a 'triangular shaped aircraft flying erratically' just above treetop level, finally dropping into the forest and out her field of vision. A reconnaissance airplane was dispatched to the area and reported seeing a 'glow' underneath the timber canopy, and ordered fire crews. The airplane left the area because of low fuel and responding firefighters could not find anything.

1955, northern California, southeast of Red Bluff in very rough broken terrain. Sketchy report, not much info.

2001 private pilot reported seeing an unusual aircraft impact the water at tremendous speed near the Channel Islands, CA. This may have been an 'Aurora' aircraft.

mid 1990's A vague and unverifed report from a pair of BLM employees in a remote and unpopulated region of northern Nevada. They reported watching a triangular aircraft land, two occupants exited, and were looking inside or fixing the aircraft through an outside access panel. After a few minutes the two occupants re-entered the aircraft and it took off vertically and silently. They reportedly were watching from a high point some distance away.

Another vague report is a forest service employee who 'saw something he shouldn't have' in a remote area of northern CA. He may have had his silence bought, as he shortly afterward received a promotion and cash bonus, and retired early a year later with a much larger than expected pension.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOne1989
If those reports are true, it makes me even more pissed off on how stupid humans react towards other intelligent species, people are so primitive that are government lies to the world about aliens so they dont panic like a bunch of idiots and commit suicide. That goes to the people who think that way. And still there are freakin morons out there who dont even believe in UFOs. If they werent real then why the hell would there be sooo much info ranging from now and thousands of years ago what are you gonna say this time meteors, swamp gas, This is only going on because we let the government do it and we are nothing more than sheep and people wont do anything about it beacuse we get sidetracked so easy or there worried about what they think or whatever the government decieved and manipulated us too the point where it came to this, are taxes go to there black budget while we sit here poor, people dont even believe in UFOS, there is a sect of military people who escaped legal insight within are country and are sitting on the most advanced technology out there and stay in secret military bases, and underground bases. Of course my message doesnt mean a damn thing cuz people heads are too thick and this is the message of truth and it will go unnoticed I promise you.

I honor what you have to say, TheOne1989. It's your personal choice to fight the issue.. and everything you do does matter. People are rather thickheaded as they don't live in a world where they have to think. Common life has that convienence.. it's such a designed "push along" society.. that as long as you go along with what's provided.. you get it. There's no critical thinking.. and when you do.. that's where you get rich blah blah etc.

The point is.. people would rather be happy in today's life because they don't know any better.. it'll take a revolution or something catastrophic to bring about change.. as with the past.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
true, but the whole issue dealing with the governmnet should be dealt with, we just need to inform the people about whats going on in an effective manner in order to promote change. Then im sure it will piss em off enough to do somthing.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I was going through this long list of documented UFO crashes and came across he one from 1963 in the Congo #95

1963 Oct. 10/15 - Xerekena, Congo

Its interesting because it goes to the national security agency webpage =)

top topics

join