It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

airbus timeline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
im looking for an impartial website that has in effect a timeline of how airbus gained orders and have subsequently lost them/are loosing them again. im looking for infomation from when the airbus a350 and a380 in particular. does anybody know of one, does such a website even exist?

cheers
justin

EDIT: sorry about the last title i was looking for a website that compared airbus and boeing not looking to debate stuff here, although im happy to do that too preferably once ive read some stuff on it.

[edit on 13-11-2006 by justin_barton3]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Careful how you title your threads. The mods here are told to shut down airbus vs boeing threads as this is a black/scientific forum. At least that what I thought it was.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canada_EH
Careful how you title your threads. The mods here are told to shut down airbus vs boeing threads as this is a black/scientific forum. At least that what I thought it was.

to be fair it is called the 'aircraft forum' with the tagline "discuss anything from UAV's to black projects", nothing about it being a black or scientific forum, if it was *just* that I'd be outta here.

I agree about the title though, I groaned when I saw it

Justin; I haven't seen any comparison such as you are asking for, but the Flight International website has *tons* of articles on the confrontations between the two firms

Flight

join