It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aids/Ebola Virus's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Who think's that these virius's are man made, who think's that these were manufactured agents to control and murder certain groups of people. I have had my suspicions for some time and the cover story of its from monkey's is highly suspicious. Arent these really terror weapons that have been let loose on a unsuspecting populace. Has any member heard of any other bio weapons used in peacetime.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
There would have to have some pretty strong evidence presented for me to believe these viruses were manufactured puuposely to target certain groups of people. To the best of my knowledge the Ebola virus has not caused a significant number of deaths through the years.

The HIV/AIDS virus, of course, is a different matter, and seems to have infected pretty much all walks of life. Though I don't believe it was deliberate development, Edward Hooper makes a pretty convincing argument in his book The River that an oral polio vaccine originally administered in Africa may have precipitated the rise of HIV viruses.

Here's a link to his site where he battles the scientific establishment to gain recognition and acceptance of his theories. The theories do not have not quite the genocidal content you might be implying, they nonetheless fit right in on a conspiracy website.

www.aidsorigins.com...

Most likely these theories have been discussed here before, but I'm new, so here they are again.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Ebola? I don' think so - it has been around for a long time - before man could manipulate bio material on such a small scale.

AID/HIV? Yes I do believe that one was engineered in 1974 at the request of the World Health Organization in a small pox vaciantion program that got out of hand. Engineered to curb population? I don't think so - just a consequence of what happens when man attempts to play god.

On May 11, 1987, a highly important AIDS story appeared on the front page of The London Times, one of the world's most respected newspapers. The headline ran, "Smallpox vaccine triggered AIDS virus." Written by science editor Pearce Wright, the story suggested that the smallpox eradication vaccine program sponsored by the World Health Organization (WHO) was responsible for unleashing AIDS in Africa.

That should give some material to google with.

[edit on 22-11-2006 by crisko]

new topics

join