It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Omegas idea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

PODcast: Omegas idea
just a talking rant sort of thing , i tell you my IDEA!!! mods and members should listen and reply via podcast if they can, had to chop the song because it wouldnt upload but yeh. cool? groovey

length: 22:35
file: btstpod_2006.mp3
size: 20809k
feed: btst

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hiya Omega

Had a listen to your "ramble"
It was a bit hard to hear you, there was a lot of mic noise, but up the volume a bit and it was better.

I agree that Majic needs to get his SuperMod butt in gear and do another PODcast!
Same with Zedd and the SO and Springer and Dave Rabbit and the Springer Sprung theme

I loved the POD-a-razzi comment...so very true. And PODcasting is addictive!!

Just wondering (cuz I'm a she-geek) what is the music mixing program you use? Is it freeware? I use Fruityloops myself...not terribly user friendly but is totally cool.

I didn't know that we get points for PODcasting...I think someone mentioned it before but I was distracted...I'd like a tunnel that'd fast forward me through traffic though...are they available in Canada?

Looking forward to more PODcasts

Interviewing a Moderator would be great...as Majic and Zedd pointed out it's great fun to listen to a two-way convo...hope you can get it going

[edit on 11/13/2006 by justgeneric]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
lol yer,
but what do u think about the idea???

Omega

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

PODcast: Omegas idea (reply 1)
wupy replies. Great podcast my friend.

length: 03:46
file: btstpod_2014.mp3
size: 663k
feed:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I love your intro. It's so funky!
I have to agree... Once you go PODCasting, you never go back... Hmmm I think that was supposed to rhyme? I'm still waiting for my big tunnel to open up in the mornings... Who do I have to speak with about that?

new topics

top topics

join