It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Strange Dream Of Aliens!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Over Active Emagination Or Something more, this is the dream i had last night, Ok Firsts off im in a house and hear like a chanting music, like a really pretty chanting, then im compelled to go out side its night with a full moon almost eclipsed, then behind the moon anoter planet starts to move from the back side of the moon, like another earth like planet, then another smaller planet, by this time there are more people there, pointing up at the sky, they all here that same music that i heard, by this time there are many black disk's with lights on the bottom a blueish green lights doing manuvers in the sky, then i wake up, it was really freaky in an awsome way !!!!!

This aside i dream of invasions alot too lately

your opinions has anyone dreamed something similar ?

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
A reply would be nice !

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Not one reply all day, I wish they would have left this in the Ufo Alien section

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Not one reply all day

I hear ya...
www.belowtopsecret.com...'
politics.abovetopsecret.com...'
www.belowtopsecret.com...'
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Very upsetting, all of those are mine and not one reply on any.

Your dream sounds very exciting, at first I thought it was going to turn out to be a nightmare! Do you have a fear of an alien invasion? Or do you just think about it a lot?

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
No it wasent scary it moved me to tears in my dream i woke up alittle scared but at the same time very secure and no i think there here to help man kind

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
That would be spectacular!

I would love for extraterrestrials to show themselves, and be more advanced in technology with us, to help extend the lifetime of the earth.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
That would be spectacular!

I would love for extraterrestrials to show themselves, and be more advanced in technology with us, to help extend the lifetime of the earth.

top topics

join