It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sodom and Gamora...relived!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
California is paying for it's sins. They have already been ravaged by wildfires...now HAIL!!...and a lot of it.
California Hail
This could be it folks....watch your backs...God is pissed and taking names. Is your city on the list for destruction?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'm glad I don't live close to those wildfires! But, you do have a good imagination to deal with it!

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenongod
California is paying for it's sins. They have already been ravaged by wildfires...now HAIL!!...and a lot of it.
California Hail
This could be it folks....watch your backs...God is pissed and taking names. Is your city on the list for destruction?

LOL thats silly

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenongodThis could be it folks....watch your backs...God is pissed and taking names. Is your city on the list for destruction?

Somehow I doubt that

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   

But wait, there may actually be something to this. There's the fire, the hail, and also an inept governor!

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
How can god be angry at a race that barely understands their own mortality until they are halfway dead and obligated to care for their own while living in the environs that make up who they are?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hey! I like Arnie's environment plan for Cali-Fornia.

new topics

top topics

join