It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen Angels. Good, Bad or indifferent (neutral)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
How would you describe fallen angels?

from your perspective are they always either good or evil?

It seems we would not have a lot of the words in the bible without them, right?

some angels that came to us had come to us to deliver messeges from heaven, for the benefit of humanity. And, some came to decieve us according to their accusers, the fallen angels.

What is your personal perspective on angels that have fallen, and what do you think they are? Or could they be messengers from multiple sources?

1) celestrial (inter-demensional) etherial beings.
2) Aliens from our own timespace.
3) Aliens from our past timespace.
4) Aliens from our future timespace.
5) Enlightened humans from our future.
6) Beings that originated from outside our universe in the "multiverse".

What other possibilities do you think angels might originate from?

I know i asked a lot of questions in this intro. Please don't feel obligated to answer all of them, but if you feel you have insight into one or more of the questions i posed, please feel free to share your thoughts on the question or questions you have a healthy opinion on.

Thanks in advance for your contributions,
john

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
it is those who ignore their fullness

who hate being full

who are empty and not over-filling...

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
evil, deceptive, hateful, in a fixed state of falleness

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
First of all, they are Angels.

Fallen or Not, it appears that God let them exist, whether categorized by man as fallen or not.

As for words in the Bible, God is the word. Without the word, there is not.
Just as we sit here, and type words of Binary that are converted to ASCII characters, so speaketh the Lord.

There are words that are more then words we can speak. Words that hold the moon to the earth. A property so to speak. The word is truth. A hydrogen Atom in the Solar System here, is like the one a trillion light years away.

There are words that are visible. Called Light. There are words you can hear. There are words you can feel. But they are coded. One word leads to another.
Vibration or texture to electrical impulse.

But as far as Angels are concerned, they are after all, Angels.

Just as Christ spoke, that we must forgive 7 times, and 70 times 7, so it must be that the Lord God forgives his Angels.

Angels must have free will, for it has been documented. And being that they have freewill, what person in human life hasnt done something wrong and decided to change their ways?

Just as the Lord God is the whitest of white: All the Colors of the rainbow make white.

And just as God is Good, being less then God is not white, with the extreme being black.

Black is the absence of color, just as cold is the absence of heat.

Mankind depends on light. Without it we would perish.

And hearin, I believe it is written, that in the New Jerusalem, The Lord is the Light of the world.

As far as Aliens...whats an Alien? what Qualifies and Alien?

Something you havent seen? Something not of our planet? At what point, do we all understand that the entire " everything " that is encompassed by what is, both seen and unseen, comes from him.

Alien? How about a interstallar friend. How about a universal being. In thinking on this, it seems plausible that on Earth, that an interplanetary traveler who shows up after light years of travel..mankind may be worried they want to take over our planet..

The logic doesnt seem fitting. To travel great distance to destroy. It would seem , that when one understand the universe, that it makes sense there is plenty of room for everyone.

Im ramblin..now its time to go think..lol

Peace

[edit on 15-11-2006 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Esoteric Teacher

Fallen Angels to me is a sub category of what I believe to be an angel who lost his roots to god...but not always turning evil... Some Demons are not evil for some are tortured by the devil...willing to do anything to roam the mortal world...As for me I have been going through a horrible depression...A great demon asked me to free him and in return I shed my blood to own him as mine..he does as you command but wants small gifts in return...Blood, silver, an emotion he can have, a loved ones soul..depending on what demon you get... Some want knowledge others want love...Don't trust the ouija or weegie board... Find one from a site of biblical demons neutral or evil and create your own...I'm happy cause I completed my incantation and my demon Armadyl is one with me and I have felt no grief just numbness as death comes and goes...not all angels are good and not all demons are bad that's just a little bit coming from me

top topics

join