It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW2 games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Can anyone on BTS tell me if there is a good WW2 game involving Iwo Jima or any of the pacific battles. People tend to forget about the war with Japan. All people say is "Nazis!" "Germans!" "D-Day" "Saving Public Ryan"!!! Oh and make sure it's on 360. I can't find any.

I hate it!! All the WW2 game makerz do is focus on Nazis!!! So annoying!! And hella boring. I mean every game has Nazis, so it's never anything new. The same battles over and over in each game, whether it's "The Outfit" or freaking "Call of Duty 2" it's Nazi this, Nazi that. LAME!!!! Who agrees?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I agree, give me atolls and jungles, but the Japanese run the world of electronics!

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well I don't know about a WW2 game featuring the Japanese as the enemy for the PC but the best game I ever played based on WW2 is the free full download of Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. Fantastic game, thousands of servers and people add game mods that automatically download. Great gaming community too.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Medal of Honor Pacific Assault is the game you want. I never finished that game, but it was pretty good.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I am not sure if you like turn based. But I enjoyed playing series of steel panthers games. It is not 3d. But, the units, the countries you can choose is almost no limit.

for ww2 - SPWW2 & Steel Panthers Worl at War
for modern battles - Steel Panthers Main Battle Tank.

Btw, these are for free downloads.

new topics

top topics

join