It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something in my room..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by klawsraught
Thanks for your reply, nothing too eventful has been happening, just my mind playing tricks on me. I will update for awhile just in case something of interest arises.
Btw not sure whose eyes those are, but they are quite amazing, i couldnt even read your post for the first couple of minnutes!

That would be "the river goddess" and I thought that was a nice thing to say to her.

River Goddess this is klawsraught, I assume is a he and is a little affraid of what lies beyond the viel. I am sure you have crossed it a few times.

I dont know if you are both single, or heading in that direction to becoming single but maybe you should u2u each other.

hahahahahaha Gunman.....you thinking of fixing us up ?
It actually is a nice thing he said about my eyes and YES those are really MY eyes.....
Nice to meet you Klaws........ya ya I am single..... but I am betting GOOD MONEY I am to old for you..

.....and in Utah....
.......and.....I am the kind of grumpy that comes with being OLD
...............quite a large number of ATSers refer to me as ~DenMommie~.....

....I would welcome Klaws into my adopted ATS kids family if he so wished, just for saying nice things about my eyes
AND for the original nickname

[edit on 17-11-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Too old for me? hohoho, our bodies are but shells
im quite open to the possibility in essence i have been around quite a bit more than those who have more physical years here
Utah eh? thats a bit more scary than minneasota (which is where i happen to be located) By saying all of this im certainly not "hitting on you" merely saying, with eyes like that you could be 80+ and have a guys attention

IN ADDITION TO MY PREVIOUS POST:
the strangest thing happened.. i stoped caring lol, i guess im going to continue to question reality, but keep the faith that "im here for the ride" which im sure will be pretty long.. Peace be with us all!

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by klawsraught
So it all began several nights ago, i havent really done anything alien related for a few days, no movies or anything of the like, anyways, i lie down to sleep, and before im completely asleep

Hypnagogia. YOu are in an inbetween state, not merely 'about to fall asleep'. Thoughts and reactions will be 'heard', even though there is no sound. Dream like images and associations can occur, and because we don't think of it as a dream, it seems more real.
Here's a neat article on it
www.forteantimes.com...

after that i took off my covers and saw.. something, i couldnt make it out very well, but it was difinitly living as it moved, and it kind of reminded me oddly enough of a hockey stick..

This is just your mind picking out patterns from static, like wrinkles in the sheets or slight plays on shadow and light.

and i pulled the covers over my head

Ah, the old failsafe. That man with the blood and guts smeared knife might get me, but not when I am under the covers!

Since that night i have been pretty scared of the dark

Lots of people are scared of the dark.

and feeling like im being watched,

Nothing is watching you. You are scared.

[edit on 17-11-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

hahahahahaha Gunman.....you thinking of fixing us up ?

Yes I am! woot! heheh This is a great place to meet someone with similar interests. Maybe even a soulmate, stuff happens you would be surprised!

Klaws you send her a u2u telling her why you are mature enough to handle a woman with as much "wisdom" as her.

Utah is what about 800 + miles from Minnesota? You guys hit it off good enough that isnt a problem, heck the beauty of it is you get to fall in love with the mind before the physical happens. I am not saying from experience or anything, but I am sure it is quite a beautiful experience. His and Her tin foil hats!

Originally posted by Nygdan

This is just your mind picking out patterns from static, like wrinkles in the sheets or slight plays on shadow and light.

Nygdan please, we are not television sets. We are humans with souls that can do some amazing things. You need to believe in Magick Nygdan, it makes life much more fun, you may even learn a thing or two! I used to be exactly like you there buddy until I experienced some unexplanable things, and now that I have opened my super-concience I am having some beautiful things happen, synchronicities that are leading me to my fate.

[edit on 18-11-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
There are the existence of spirits good and bad. Don't let the Devil play tricks with you. Jesus saves you from that fear. This is spiritual warfare. Even if you don't understand it. With Jesus-He gives you His Peace, He gives you His love and In His name alone you can rebuke that Devil out of your bed. Demons and Satan control with fear. Give your life to Jesus, and you will never fear again. A night light is not the answer or a Fireman that's silly and no help at all.

The words you heard "Take control of Me." means that Satan wants you to give your will over to him so he can torment you and control you through that fear. God gives us all free will to choose. Don't let Satan take it from you and don't give it to him. Don't allow him to control you like a puppet through fear. First you must lose the Fear- by bringing Jesus into your life. Satan must bow to Jesus. I use to be tormented by that Devil in my bed-Jesus freed me. I'm no longer afraid. There is power in the Blood of Christ. He went to the Cross for you to set you free from Satan. Fear is of your enemy Satan. But, Satan is a defeated foe in my book. and my book is the Bible. I am fear free this day. Thank you Jesus.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquire Wisdom

Satan must bow to Jesus. I use to be tormented by that Devil in my bed-Jesus freed me. I'm no longer afraid. There is power in the Blood of Christ. He went to the Cross for you to set you free from Satan. Fear is of your enemy Satan. But, Satan is a defeated foe in my book. and my book is the Bible. I am fear free this day. Thank you Jesus.

There is no such thing as Satan, the chistian church made it up so you would have a boogeyman to be affraid of. It is the biblical "war on terrror" Jesus Christ is not God. and is not your savior. God helps those that help themselves. Your book the bible, was a book of parables that have been twisted around by power hungry leaders that wanted to create control through fear, so please dont go thumping you bible here, there is a thread just for that.

I am fear free this day. Thank you Jesus.

You said you are fear free this day, but you fear your own God you pray to. How is it that your religion creates Satan and tells you the only way to avoid this horror is to believe in what we tell you. Sounds like mob tactics to me. I dont fear God, I feel only love from God. If you fear God's judgement you are not looking to the loving God but instead a God invented by men to control you. This is why your religion is dieing of old age. People see the scam.

Believe in God, not a book.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I know how it's like being scared during the nights. This is my experience from when I was a young boy.
I lived alone in the basement of our house and it was always very dark during the nights since no streetlights were outside. I happened to love watching the X-Files on the television and some episodes, especially the episode with that predator, the human with cat-features (think the episode is called Squeeze).

After I had watched it I went to bed and as I was lying there I was getting so terrified because of X-Files until I almost was paralyzed. I didn't want to breath just because it sounded too much, and I had to keep my eyes open the whole time in case "he" turned up in my room. I felt watched, and I was almost certain he was going to get inside my familiy's house and take me first.

I have not been as frightened as I was that night since then and I don't want to experience it ever again.
I'm not afraid of the dark however, and has never been. If you want to get rid of a fear then you have to face it.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
LoneGunMan.

Let me see if I understand this.

You believe in God, but you think that the Bible, and Jesus Christ(Who actually was a man, it's in the history books) are bull?

I'm not poking at you, just trying to see if I got that right.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnstoppableForce
LoneGunMan.

Let me see if I understand this.

You believe in God, but you think that the Bible, and Jesus Christ(Who actually was a man, it's in the history books) are bull?

I'm not poking at you, just trying to see if I got that right.

Not a problem. I did not say Jesus did not exist or did not do some miraculous things, I just dont believe you have to take him in as your savior as a repentance for sin and to go to heaven. I know for a fact the bible has been rewitten from its original form to enslave mankind into a false belief that is to control the masses.

I think Jesus was one of many Avatars/messiahs that have come here to help mankind to our next phase. I think most Christians are going to mistake the next messiah for the anti-christ because he/her wont be Jesus Christ, and if there is an anti-christ he will call himself Jesus Christ and most of the Christians will be misled.

We are leaving or have left the age of Piscis. We are entering the age of enlightenment and that does not include some religous dogmas that limit us.

An it harm none, do what thou wilt.

Love is the law, love is the bond.

Go with love not fear...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join