It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something in my room..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookymulder
i think in a way everyone shows some fear toward the dark some more than others.

Honestly, the darkness doesn't bother me in the slightest. Well, it doesn't cause me fear, it does bother me when I stub my toe on something. Then there tends to be some harsh language.

Pokey Oats

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Thanks for providing verification of the need to be in darkness sometimes.

If sleeping with the lights on isn't the best answer for everyone then it will be good to find a way to deal with your fear so that you don't allow the fear to carry on with a life of it's own. (It can, you know)

It sounds like you are taking some action steps to deal with this problem and have recieved some good ideas.

Ask your self what is the worst thing that could happen and find a way to deal with it. Fear is a cunning enemy. Fear is worst than that which you fear.

Keep us posted how you manage this issue.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Last week sometime as soon as I went to bed I was attacked by a small powerful entity. I first saw this pitch black object rest on my pillow next to me and felt it moving over me. Something thumped on the wall and something was moving around the room moving things about. Then the being grabbed me by the head and dug its feet into my knees enough to cause pain. It was like a dwarf and reminded me of that grumpy being in the story Rumpelstiltskin.

As I was taught to do I simply told it I loved it and thought it was amazing. I thanked it for taking the time to visit me and asked it to come back anytime. Each time it pinched me or prodded me with its fingers and toes I said how amazing it is and how it is proof that there are beings outside of the earth reality.

It tried for hours to frighten me, although it seemed to run out of energy and had to rest frequently. I really felt sorry for it because nothing can frighten me and obviously it was totally wasting its time and energy. I'm sure this all happened because I had met some extremely loving beings a few days before that. I actually went into nirvana after meeting them and had to drag myself forcefully out of it.

There's many cases of people encountering evil entities shortly after meeting godlike ones, and I've personally found this is part of the way humans are controlled and is done to keep them earthbound. The entities are not actually evil. They act evil and people react with violence or fear and become evil themselves. So in that way people are made evil by actors and are held down by their own evil. The only way to escape is to never be afraid of any being from outside this earth realm. You can be afraid of the morons in here but not from outside. That's what I've been taught anyway and it works for me.

TG

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I dont know how anyone can sleep in the dark. Ive tried sleeping without a light on and I get extremely dizzy. I become disorientated and feel ill.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Something similar has happened to me on a few occasions. The first time, I awoke to find myself completely paralysed and with the impression of something standing at the foot of my bed. I could hear a rushing noise in my ears and despite my best efforts, I could not move. Eventually, with rising panic, I made an almighty effort and suddenly was able to move normally. I rushed out of the room and nothing would make me go back in there for hours. Sometimes, I get the impression of somebody (or thing!!) present, sometimes not. I have done some research on this and I appear to suffer from occasional sleep paralysis. This is where the mind wakes from sleep, but the part of the brain that restricts movement during sleep does not (hence the paralysis) This is sometimes accompanied by feelings of 'presence', lights etc. Now, if this does happen to me, I view it as an interesting experience and not something to be afraid of.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Alrighty, I think i have overcome the fear, until something like that happens again anyways, lol. Thanks for all of your positive responses! quite appreciated. I just laid in my bed 30 minnutes before it got dark so my eyes could adjust and i could enter it more slowly.. and than i just sat in it for 3 hours. The only thing i had trouble doing which i usually dont is trying to "radiate a feeling of love" it was taking all of my control to just be relaxed and calm. so i guess i have a challenge on my hands, being completely naked with no barriers and feeling love! I also did a bit of rationalizing i.e: if a being wishes me harm, than i should pity it, for something must have affected to be like that, (this theory does have some holes in it thou, such as, how did evil originate in the first place if it is inherited?) and i guess i just accepted the fact i couldnt control anything a being that can just materialize in my room can do. I shall stop rambling on and report tommorow after work. Take care!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
alright! it is now 4am, i went to bed around 12:00am, i sat up for an hour just sitting an watching perhaps even waiting, nothing happened, so ive been laying down and any time i got a nervous feeling i would force myself out of covers to look around, at least i did this for the first hour.. than i just tried to goto sleep for another two hours without any success, and just recently, perhaps 20 minnutes ago, i "thought" theyre here, within a second afterwards i recieved another flash of light, this time in my minds eye, i didnt open my eyes immeadiately after so i dont know if it was just in my head. At this same time something crashed in my room, which im now pretty sure was a blanket, and my dog which resides on the floor above me jumped up and ran to the front door (or so it sounded) i got up because i just cant sleep, im very tired, but having no success with sleeping.. i dont think anything really happened tonight, if it did, i only felt it but i think i was almost waiting for it tonight, so they may have even created it. im pretty open to intrepretation. Thanks for your time!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It came to mind how when people say they get rid of "evil" by using the name of Jesus. Like "Flee in the name of Jesus"

If a person believes that Jesus has the power to defeat evil it will reflect in the way they handle the situation. That seems like the belief in the power empowers the person to defeat the "scary stuff"

So is the power of non-fear the overcomer in the situation? What ever it takes to make you not scared, there in lies your power.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
It came to mind how when people say they get rid of "evil" by using the name of Jesus. Like "Flee in the name of Jesus"

If a person believes that Jesus has the power to defeat evil it will reflect in the way they handle the situation. That seems like the belief in the power empowers the person to defeat the "scary stuff"

So is the power of non-fear the overcomer in the situation? What ever it takes to make you not scared, there in lies your power.

Great words of wisdom.

Hey friend you are in a bad way arent you? If you are being sleep depirived becareful if you have to drive or anything. How long has it been since you had a full nights sleep, and how many hours per night are you sleeping?

Have you tried using a light to sleep with I know you are trying to face your fears but you may be able to chases those fears with a lttle nightlight. Use your higher power to chase it off. You can turn fear off with the right switch.

Want to know something funny? I have a fear of heights. Its horrible and I especailly fear ladders. *shudders* I keep facing it, and the edge has been taken off over the last two years, sometimes facing it doesnt always cure it, but it can help yu cope with it. Try I nightlight, I do that by talking someone else into going up the ladder.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
i have been sleeping roughly 4 hours a night, i too have a fear of heights, when i was traveling around in guatemala i went to pacaya, which is an active volcano.. well it was a very intense experience to say the least, there was there little strip of land that was like 1-2 thousand foot drop on either side, and its covered in mist to the point you can see no more than 5 feet in front of you, and the wind is like 10-20 mph, other than that thou it was all fun and games.
Back to sleeping:
Im now aware more than ever how powerful my mind is, i can hear the tiniest noise and associate it with the most absurd thing, if i cannot sleep well tonight, i guess ill have to use a nightlight just so i can get some sleep so i can manage working, today was pretty difficult. I know this is pretty off topic, in fact incredibly off topic.. but i did start the topic so here goes: Does anyone happen to have a link for a begginers guide to astral projection? Ive searched the web, and found nothing but sites wanting me to buy ebooks and astral projection pills, lol.. anyways thanks for your time everyone!

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
As per you request, the following AP...or OOBE links......

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thats the ATS astral projection research project link

www.astralprojectnow.com...
I found that one on google just now..........

www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is a link to a thread with a whole bunch of differant tecniques from ATS people....differant things work for differant people....and a few people have learned to AP by reading this thread......

If I can be of any further assistance please u2u me and just ask

GOOD LUCK!

[edit on 15-11-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply, nothing too eventful has been happening, just my mind playing tricks on me. I will update for awhile just in case something of interest arises.
Btw not sure whose eyes those are, but they are quite amazing, i couldnt even read your post for the first couple of minnutes!

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by klawsraught
Thanks for your reply, nothing too eventful has been happening, just my mind playing tricks on me. I will update for awhile just in case something of interest arises.
Btw not sure whose eyes those are, but they are quite amazing, i couldnt even read your post for the first couple of minnutes!

That would be "the river goddess" and I thought that was a nice thing to say to her.

River Goddess this is klawsraught, I assume is a he and is a little affraid of what lies beyond the viel. I am sure you have crossed it a few times.

I dont know if you are both single, or heading in that direction to becoming single but maybe you should u2u each other.

[edit on 15-11-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
So the flashing light sounds like some of other UFO stories i have read about in the past. The ufo uses that light to penetrate right through a house and to transplant something there (usually a robot or biological being). Even blood samples have been recorded as being taken from this "flash of light". I'd dare say when its happening there is likely something very large floating above your house at that exact moment. On the other hand this could also be the beginning stages of schitzophrenia . Also are you on any medications?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The feeling that something is there is not a fake feeling, everyone can sense the presence of beings or other humans, specialy if they have very good aura or bad.
If you ever have a really strong feeling of something watching you, or following you it is there, can be a ghost, alien or something.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I'm very impressed with the way you are dealing with this, klawsraught. A calm, clear head can be a great asset in dealing with the unknown.

That said, about ten years ago (I was 25) just after Christmas, I was tossing and turning one night and I happened to open my eyes and saw a tall, thin figure standing in the corner near my door. My whole body had a cold shock go through it and I was paralyzed from the fear. I never took my eyes off of it and after a few deep breaths and gathering my courage I lept from the bed yelling and plowed into...my new floor standing CD rack/lamp. Yeah, I kind of forgot that I'd gotten it as a gift. In the dark it had the vague shape of something tall and thin with a wide head. Sadly, I bent the crud out of it.

So, have a little chuckle at this and, heck, I'd be willing to come crashing into your room if need be

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
LOL, amusing last few comments, the begening of schitzophrenia eh? thats an endearing thought, either that or aliens messing with me.. hmmm im on the verge of going to sleep, so ill report all voices i hear (in my head or not!) in the morning

[edit on 16-11-2006 by klawsraught]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
alrighty, since i created this thread i feel its alright if i change the topic.. even thou it is still dealing with fear. and it certainly has something to do with "something in my room" - me.
I have been putting off self exploration for quite some time. I have been reading what other people have to say in hopes to "find the light" i know that only thru experience will i really believe anything, and even thru experience, how can i possibiliy know that i wasnt influenced to beleive something false? i could go around and around in circles and i have been but, i will try to get to my point here.. i started to think about existance, and this is how it went:
first i thought about the limitations of existance.. was this universe set up? if so are there limitations? i dont know if its possible to know this.. after this i thought of:
if there are or arent limitations what is the point of existance, if i can only go so far, and will go that far eventually what is the point to it all? if there are no limits, well to be honest, i can't even begin to understand such a concept.. which is a distressing thought, perhaps even where my distrss is coming from.
Another topic of interest is this: if there are or arent limitations to existance, is it possible to not exist?
i now have changed from being afraid of the dark, because of some form of interferance with aliens/spirits to being afriad that there is no other form of existance other than this one. i now am rambling like hell, i dont even know where all of this is coming from, i feel empty thou.. i a truly horrible feeling, i understand why fear is a good thing, it can make the greatests moments that much greater.. and yet, in my current state of being im worried if i will ever experience that. i realize im young and i know that i do not have a lot of wisdom.. but i cant see any possible way to anwser these questions on my own, it all comes down to faith, and how can i have faith without some kind of proof? so now.. i have to confront my fear firstly of the possibility of no other form of existance, and than if there is another form of existance, i must confront the next natural fear.. the limitations or lack of limitations of the other forms of existance. By posting this i am hoping for some kind of guidance suggestion or any kind of experience you may have had along these lines and how you overcame it. i greatly appreciate whatever you may have to say, i hope this is a neccesary step to something better, because i cant imagine being stuck in a state such as this. Much love - Klaws

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

“The schizophrenic experience can be a terrifying journey through a world of madness no one can understand, particularly the person travelling through it. It is a journey through a world that is deranged, empty, and devoid of anchors to reality. You feel very much alone. You find it easier to withdraw than cope with a reality that is incongruent with your fantasy world. You feel tormented by distorted perceptions. You cannot distinguish what is real from what is unreal. Schizophrenia affects all aspects of your life. Your thoughts race and you feel fragmented and so very alone with your “craziness...”

1) DENIAL: One of the major symptoms of some mental illness, particularly paranoid schizophrenia, is denial (by the patient) of the illness itself and in many cases the patient has tremendous fear that the helpers are trying to poison or harm them with the treatments and medications.

Sorry your symtoms just somewhat fit the definition of that diagnosis. In addition I ask about medicine because I personally have taken pills (for pain management)in the past that have almost forced me to have out of body experiences, uncontrollable fear, paranoia, and several other unusual obviously abnormal thoughts.

Of all the scenarios the least likely is that a super powerful, all knowing civilization from another world has traveled across the vastness of space to grace you with a midnight show each and every night, or even a hockey game. Listen I'm not saying this isnt whats happening, I'm just suggesting investigate the obvious human causes for what is happening to you before jumping to the supernatural explinations (which may or may not be the case, i'm not you)

Only trying to help.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by hiii_98]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
i appreciate your response, i shall be looking into that

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join