It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting thought for all to read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Okay now this might be far fletched even on this fourm lol but I watching the trailer of Spider Man 3 and I thought of something, why do the greys never look at our culture for experiments.

You can't tell me that they don't see a spiderman toy when they aduct children.

Since they scan our brains and our thoughts they probally know about superman and iron man and other cultures icons.

And there got to be one person who is working in the underground bases that is reading a comic book or playing pokemon on there game boy that a grey pass by and think "hmmmmm"?

But all jokes aside, they might not be able to make a person into spider man or Superman I'm not sure but they could create a Iron Man or Master Chief type of suit.

I got other stuff to say but I'm going to see what ya'll opinions on about this. Again I know its kinda stupid and ya probally gonna say you watch too much movies but think about tho.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
My experiences with Greys has been that the tall ones act more like us. The little guys are very CURIOUS...and DO play with things. I have never seen them be interested in toys because I don't have toys in my house, but they DID play with the latches on my suitcases and the zipper on my C-PAP breathing machine case. They seem fascinated with how our things work. While the Grey doctor is working on me (in the house) the little guys are playing with objects of interest to them.
The tall ones are aware of our cultural things. They HAVE to be. In fact, they are now acting as my GPS guys. They hear what I say and think and act accordingly. A few days ago, they teleported me from one part of a street to another part of the same street to show me how to get somewhere. I am NOT kidding. I just moved to Arizona a couple weeks ago. I now have "GPS GREYS" helping me to navigate the streets of Phoenix!

new topics

join