It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens, other countries, and why isn't it used for propoganda or discrediting attempts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I am not a new member, but I rarely post on this forum. I read most of the arguments centered around aliens visiting Earth, and I must say I'm still undecided on the issue.

The question I will be asking goes off a few assumptions. However, I think they are valid assumptions considering that many people around the world in different geograpic areas experience phenomenal events related to this issue. The assumption is basically that IF Aliens are visiting our planet, they are doing so not just in one country but in many.

Here is what I don't understand. If Aliens are in fact visiting our planet and they are seen all over the world by many different people, why wouldn't a country like Iran reveal secrets behind the phenomenon in an attempt to discredit claims made by governments around the world that they don't see eye to eye with? Iran is a pretty large country and I find it hard to believe that events like this would not happen there as well. Do they just not have the technology to make it convincing enough? Are they so set in their religious ways that it would supposedly have the same effect on their country that it would anywhere else causing mass hysteria? Is there some conspiracy where even leaders from places like Iran who truely hate Western ideals come to an agreement about this issue to leave it alone completely? Have attempts been made before to do something like this, and I'm just not well informed?

Please, if I am touching on an old subject, please re-direct me to a thread with more information on something of this nature.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I can answer this part of this question simply but you may not believe me. First of all there is in fact world government which runs the world and has dominion over all nation states. It is an illusion that countries have much autonomy anymore.

Now on the topic of so-called rogue states: I'm not sure why not.. maybe they have been threatened or maybe aliens leave them alone knowing their potential instability?

Good question and I'm sure others will have ideas or insights that I don't have.

[edit on 12-11-2006 by denythestatusquo]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I can answer this part of this question simply but you may not believe me. First of all there is in fact world government which runs the world and has dominion over all nation states. It is an illusion that countries have much autonomy anymore.

denythestatusquo,

Do you really believe that there is one world government that runs the entire planet? Is it just an illusion to have all the different types of "fake" governments?
If so, where is this government (location) and how long do you believe that this system has been in effect?

mondogiwa

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
i have a hard time believing in the one shadow government that rules all other governments theory. i think with so many different ideals in the world and so many different belief systems, it is almost impossible for people to come to any agreement at all for there to be a government that rules them all so to speak.

just take a look at the U.N. why do you think they have so many problems getting anything done at all? every nation has a different way of thinking when it comes to any issue because they are all in fact fighting for the same resources and they are making decisions for the betterment of their own country.

i would also like details on this supposed government. who is involved? when did this government come into place? how would they go about controlling every single country on the planet and control every single piece of information related to aliens? i'm sorry, i don't buy that as an answer without some kind of supporting evidence.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Wow talk about a thread that has gone totally off course! Nice try NWO but lets move this thread or drop it. thx.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This question was asked recently.

Its in the best interest of every government on this planet to keep this secret a secret. At least if those governments want to continue to exist. If the public becomes fully aware of a massive conspiracy to hide ET visitation to this planet, faith in any earthly government will be shaken to its core. Including those who suddenly speak up on what they know.

Furthermore, if the public found out that ETs have some superior type of government, or no government, whats to stop the public from giving up their current governments to emulate what ETs have? The rich and powerful of our planet clearly will not put up with such a thing. At least not without a fight. We are currently experiencing that fight.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
For one thing doesn't it amaze you how gullible people are.

If NASA says the mystery objects near the shuttle are bolts and a baggie and people fall for that then people will fall for any stupid answer.

The people in Roswell dropped the story when given a stupid response and people today are doing the same as them.

I can't figure out why the world needs to hear from the USA that UFO's are real. In case you didn't know government are crooked.

People need to wake up faster then they are.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is the one question that I've always pondered to myself when faced with the consideration of why Aliens and UFO's haven't been fully disclosed yet. As much as I hate to lump the NWO in with things like this, you kinda have to if you're looking for an answer that fits best since we all have to speculate regardless.

Yes I'm sure many of these sightings are coming from foreign countries where we don't control the law, media, or public. However, you have to stand back and think for a second.. where are these people in those countries who take a video of what they see and post it on YouTube or something..? Sure the possibility of posting a video directly to the Internet hasn't been around all that long, but you can't tell me there isn't someone with a VHS that shows enough evidence sitting in a safety deposit box just waiting for a website like that, is it just that some people who have seen and have video proof are too scared to come out with it?

One of three things are going on here: either legitimate UFO sightings are more rare then we think and those that are captured are just too poor in quality and/or the object in the video simply can't be deciphered... or perhaps any genuine video is intercepted by those who look out for things like this before it sees the light of day.. or, of course, there simply are no UFO's, no Aliens, and the only UFO's being seen are actually top secret crafts made by the USA and other foreign powers.

I would like to believe Aliens and UFOs are real, I do think we're ready to know the truth, but there must be some kind of trade secret that needs to be covered-up even by these smaller nations of less modern societies in order for them to gain from it. These are the questions where you really need your tinfoil hat to be tuned into the right frequency, because the only solution that fits the hypothesis of Aliens *IS* a global government in my opinion, otherwise I agree with the idea of these nations using it against their enemies.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think the answer to why aliens havent been shown to the public is quite simple, and it has all to do with how they power there craft's.
they are ment to use somthing that we on earth call "Zero Point Energy".

Just think for a minute if all of a sudden everyone on planet earth had a sorce of FREE energy, and all the new technoligies that have been made from back engineering caputured craft would be brought into public light. They are just scared of public panic and the technoigy falling into the wrong hands (in my view america's is probably the worst hand it could be in)

i have seen a craft that is man made and using very advanved technoligy (see link) :www.abovetopsecret.com...'

so i do belive that aliens have been here for quite some time, people need to open there eyes a little bit and stop letting all these debunkers from complcating matters with bull #. use your heads and find out for yourself the volume of evidence speaks for itself. (check the STS footage from 1991 for starters)

Matt

[edit on 13-11-2006 by Matthew5012]

top topics

join