It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wendigo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone had any good info about Wendigo or had any good pics or sightings

My friend was at Camp Manatok in in Northern Ohio when he saw a large 10-11 creature that was dark black or gray. it was the middle of the night and he was with his boyscout group. they were on a hike to the mess hall when he saw it. two of his friends saw it too. They all describe the same thing, a tall humonoid creature with dark hair standing by the edge of the woods. They all kept quiet thinking that know one would beleive them. when he told me i did some research and and at first i thought he saw mothman but now it seems more like Wendigo. Anyway i was wonderin if anyone had anyone info or pics

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Lucas is very gay,
has no friends,
loves mrs.rechner,
and is slap happy.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
FINE
I
AM
SORRY
LUCAS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please read this thread about 1-liners.

Please do not post in all caps

Please post on-topic

[edit on 17/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe666
Lucas is very gay,
has no friends,
loves mrs.rechner,
and is slap happy.

what dose that have to do with wendigo

I have not heard of the cryptid before but i will do some research on it later to see what i can find.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I think this story may be of some interest:

www.rense.com...

I think there are two interpretations of the Wendigo: that of a bigfoot like creature or that of a mythical otherworldly creature. The story above sounds like the 2nd part and scarier than any bigfoot.

Also is this board moderated? I don't think what Maybe666 is posting is relevant to the subject.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Another spelling for the creature is 'Windigo'.

I believe it's basically the same but has variations to different areas in how it's described.

Here's a thread I started quite awhile ago...a short story but some comments afterwards might help you in your search.

Edit to add nifty little website

Here's part 2 of the Windigo story Sorry, I forgot it was in two parts.

new topics

top topics

join