Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Magical Soda Machine Game!

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
And out pops your old high school ID with a picture of what you will look like in 30 years.

I put in a monkey chewing bubble gum...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Out comes the same monkey with a huge pink blown bubble wrapped around his face. I keep him and ship him to Michael Jackson.

I messed up on the first label, so I put that one with Michael's address on it into the machine.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Even a soda machine thinks that Michael Jackson is a freak and just pops out the label marked "Return to Sender"

I try to shove Rosie O'Donnell in the machine....(after quite a bit of shoving)

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Out comes the unreleased version of "The Womens Watchers Guide To Weight Watchers."

I figure this would be interesting so I open up the book. I notice women with goggly eyes working out looking at eachother in the pictures. This is not my thing so I begin to shove it back into the machine.

The weirdest thing happened. After the book went in a picture of Paris Hilton popped out.

Well, I got confused. With Rossie being stuffed in, obviously it crammed the machine and made the thing to malfunction.

I quickly put the picture back inside and walk away hoping that I would not be held liable for damages.

Whew! That was a clouse one!

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You put in Paris Hilton and out popped a silver spoon.

I hate people who were raised with a silver spoon in their mouths so I threw the spoon in the dirt, ground it under my heal and put it back in the machine.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
You put in a slight bent and trampled silver spoon...

And you receive a bright blue VW Beetle covered with smiley faces and bearing a "Save the Planet, Listen to Good Music" bumper sticker.

I pop in Amy Winehouse's latest CD...

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The Magic soda machine gets confused into thinking the CD is a giant coin of some type. Two arms pop out of the soda machine and grab an encyclopedia, to look up "Rare Coins".

While looking for a answer, the Magic Soda Machine starts playing the tune to Jeopardy. . .

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
then the soda machine explodes, and in its remains....... a new soda machine

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I'm awe struck by the beauty of this new soda machine. I read a sign on it and it says, "This machine accepts no object larger than Rossie."

I peel the sticker of and put it into the machine. Because I'm feeling rebelious!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
In return for yor sticker. T machine kicks out the all new Rosie action figure with inflatable stomach and 20 ways to call Trump a tit.

I carefully fold my clean underpants and place them in the slot.

I then get dressed in full battle gear and wait for the beating that comes every 10 or so posts.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The machine proceeds to soil your underpants for you and spits them out with a big ol' skid mark. Yuk

I toss the undies in the bushes and dump in a bottle of laundry detergent.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The magic Soda machine proceeds to flood the room with soap suds, forcing me to run for the mop.

After the clean-up, I Stick a copy of the "Area 51" Warning Sign into the machine. . .

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Out comes a warning sign for low flying planes...

I put in 100 tissues all tied together...

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
. . .Out comes 1 giant tissue

I put in an old fishing rod. . .

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Out comes an old fish!

I put in a big floppy shoe...

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
And out pops a very scrary clown with green hair wearing the big floppy shoe.

After screaming myself senseless I cut a lock off of the clown's green hair and stuff it into the machine.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
For the green hair you get some green lice...

I put in a lolly pop...

[edit on 4-5-2007 by Chukkles]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
and out pops the stick and a note saying Thanks!!

I put in my cell phone.......

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Out comes a WorldCom statement.

In goes a blank check!

Edit: Oooops. I forgot the in goes?

[edit on 4-5-2007 by MrMysticism]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I climb in after the check, grab it, sign it out to myself and move away to the Carribean.

I put in a stale Hostess Twinkie

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join