It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DUMBS, HUMAN SACRIFICES -Believe it or not??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
An alledged former Canadian military officer is talking annomously about the Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMBS) and the non humans living there and their activities.

Once again the same old story of animal and human sacrifices by creatures that have inhabited the earth below for eons.

Read the report at www.arcticbeacon.com...

DUMBS & Human sacrifices. Believe it or not?

I'd like to hear all thoughts about this article.

The Theremin

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
When posting an article you should really give your own thoughts on it before asking for others, or at least give an indepth account of it.
It makes other people more likely to read it with an open mind.

I'm gonna read it now (cause I'm eating!) and will get back to you

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Not read the article yet but I will now,
Theres something about the "arctic beacon" that sounds alarm bells for me.
I can`t put my finger on it,and It has had some articles of interest,but I`m not sure about it.
I`ll give it a read now,coz its a great subject.

I`m wondering if its the same canadian guy from a year or so back who claimed the US gov were doing secret deals with aliens?Maybe not though,i think that guy was a government geezer.

I read it.It all sounds very "bill cooper" or "??? schnieder?"(the guy with horrid injuries from the purported "opening salvo of the war between aliens and humans" scenario.
Dulce and the whole mach 10 maglev train element fits with the earlier tales.
Who knows if its true?
As to shrinking armies being evidence,i am yet to be convinced this means they have all re-located to the DUMBS,as they would surely get leave occasionally,and soldiers ain`t too hot at keeping secrets.
If that was true,we would have had a plethora of "youtube " videos which even if swiftly removed,would have generated more notice here at ATS,at least.
Although its a fascinating subject,and we know of at least some such DUMBs existing(albeit without too much alien evidence),I feel this could just be Greg Sysmanski,sat at his PC making a re-hash of an older tale with some of his "un-nameable sources." Ahem...
Sorry Greg.

[edit on 12-11-2006 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Dont know if it means much, but for a canadian officer to use miles instead of Kilometers for distance seems a bit odd. And the article is dated from Oct 2005. Not exactly new evidence. . .

new topics

top topics

join