It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Reptilian Past

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

No, I don't recall reading that. Will have to do a search and see if there's any info on it

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Just to clear things up, I'm not blowing off your Reptilian thread or points of view, they are interesting. I like the Sitchin stuff on Sumeria, Mesopotamia etc. I also wanted to point you in the area that Springer has set up for reptilian stuff.

I just thought the other members post was unsubstantiated spotlight grabbing hogwash - hence the thumbs down. Wasn't for you mate

Edit for Typos

[edit on 25/3/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
1) You dig in Iraq far enough down and you'll find dirt and soil that has a radioactive reading dating back around 2000bc. There is your proof. If you want it proof, get it. Pay some PMC group a million and make it happen. There was no flood.

2) Words like "flood" and "two of every species" really mean nuclear blast and DNA samples- they were translated wrong in the examples given above.

The possiblity of nuclear science existing in the past is not new,,
But the DNA sampling before a natural catyclism ..fresh idea .!

I'm in Iraq and I can tell if the fight is over keeping an anicent secert hidden,,,I dont think the Sadr family, the #ites or the Iranians in the south know much about it ,, and they are fighting amoungst themselves,,US forces more or less are refferees..trying to get them to stop fighting..

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

It was posted on the BV about 2002 topic was Reptilian Chromsones found in human DNA. Might also try "Mapping the Human Genome".
My library of odd posts is at home,, I'm a long way from there.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Would the Anonaki be the same as the "Giants" mentioned in the Bible as roaming the earth and breeding with Human women before the great flood? Could these be Angels-Demons who were expelled from Heaven after Lucifer rebelled against God?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join