It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Reptilian Past

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Is that person trying to say Sumer isn't modern day Iraq? Someone doesn't know their geography if that's so... wikipedia "Sumer"

Me a nutjob? Hardly . Yes this information is dangerous- you're stupid if you can't figure out why after researching the topic extensively. Posting information on ATS when NONE of you will use it properly isn't dangerous. Writing books, getting on a loud speaker, briefing people in power- that's dangerous.
Read anything by Jim Maars, that's a good source. It's not my source and i'm still not giving it, but you should read his books they'll back up my statements.

[edit on 13-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike

Me a nutjob? Hardly.

If you are referring to me, Mondogiwa, I never called anybody a nutjob, unless you are David Icke, then yes, you would be the person that I am calling a nutjob!

Hope that makes sense anyway, I apologize if there was any mistaken, "nutjob".

Jim Marrs, some interesting stuff, David Icke....whacked out beyond all comprehension......IMO of course only.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Ok I understand now. Just for debate here though, why is David such a nutjob? (I'm being devils advocate here) His information is extremely hard to prove, he is passionate about his work, he gave up a decent career to persue this, has received death threats, etc.

Knowing the principle of how Serfs and Kings originally had more DNA of Annunaki than homo-sapien, isn't it possible that this system still exists? The reptilian theory of government is so special because it makes everything (majority of conspiracies) tie in perfectly.

link   
INTERNET ERROR- DELETED

link   
INTERNET ERROR- DELETED

link   
INTERNET ERROR- DELETED

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Undo- do you believe it is possible that the word "flood" was the closest thing the Sumerians had for the word "nuclear explosion." When you think of a flood, all is destroyed by it and only a little remains. Is it possible that the polution was radiation? Think about it...

I do believe there was a nuclear exchange - in fact, more than one nuclear exchange. However, some of that was pre-Adamic and some was post-Adamic. The Mahabarata exchange was post-Adamic, for example. The War between God and Lucifer definitely included some type of massive planet-destroying incidents (afterall, if the info is correct, the asteroid belt that used to be a planet, was a victim of that war. jury is still out on this one until i can gather more data, however).

As far as the flood is concerned, yes there was a flood, in fact, more than one. It could be that the "flood" was used to help cleanse the land of the radiation from the war, I dunno. In Genesis 1:2 you can see the end results of the one that wiped out the civ of the Reptilians, pre-Adamic. The planet had to be re-terra-formed. The dry land wasn't created at that point -- it appeared from beneath the water as the waters receeded.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines
undo,

Thank you for all of the source material and the links. It really gives your ideas a more organized and intelligable feel to them.

However, it is all, as most things are, speculation. I am not trying to knock your theory in any way --in fact, I find it to be a very interesting one. I am simply here to be a critical and speculative, yet open, mind.

I look forward to reading more from you on this subject. Great job and keep it up.

Oh and, enjoy the Way Above vote my friend.

You're welcome and thanks.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
I don't suppose the fact that Sumer was located near the Persian Gulf, NOT the
Black Sea is at all relevant ?

Lex

Depends. For example, if this was a result of polar melt as is suggested by the Black Sea Flood theories, there's more than one pole, and both ends would naturally be sustaining large ice caps capable of meltdown. This would cause any shoreline in a coastal region to have increased water elevation. Let's also consider what modern science claims transpires or will transpire, when too much fresh water is introduced into the salt water environment of the oceans. Not a pretty picture.

There's also a theory that at one point, the earth sported an additional layer of atmosphere that was composed mostly of water in addition to the cloud layer. This created a greenhouse type of environment, where global temps were pretty much the same everywhere, causing the polar caps to recede and melt even faster. If that era was precursed by the Ice Age, that's a heckuvalot of new water to relocate. Add environmental pollution and it accelerates at an incredible rate, perhaps faster than evaporation and dilution could account for - end result, massive flooding of the waterways, which is where almost every ancient civ was built - by water.

(Addendum: It's interesting to note that the biblical texts claim the land of the "Garden" was watered by dew accumulation rather than rain. This may have been related to the layer of water in the upper atmosphere and the greenhouse effect. Without the need for rain, dew accumulation if consistent and large enough, could account for the greenhouse type of atmosphere, almost like misting your garden plants in your own greenhouse. Perhaps the fresh water/salt water exchange caused from the rapid increase of polar melt (due to environmental pollution), somehow caused that greenhouse layer to precipitate out of the atmosphere in the form of rain. This could explain alot of references in ancient texts. )

[edit on 14-11-2006 by undo]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines

Originally posted by Lexion
I don't suppose the fact that Sumer was located near the Persian Gulf, NOT the
Black Sea is at all relevant ?

Lex

Your inquisition into the relevance of this means nothing. Nothing I tell you!

But in all seriousness; getting hostility at the request of any information that could help solidify his claims makes me question his authenticity. After all, if this information is so dangerous...I do doubt that it would be posted online. Easy to track and all.

[edit on 11/13/0606 by spines]

He was referring to me not JaguarMike. JM doesn't believe the Black Sea Flood theories have anythign to do with the flood of the akkadian and babylonian texts. He thinks it was a nuke.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Undo, you really caught my interest with the Mahabarata exchange. Could you explain what this is about?

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Okay, many Sitchinites and others who have studied the sumerian/akkadian and babylonian histories, claim that Enlil was the model for the biblical Jehovah. Allow me to point out that Enlil was an environmentalist. This is indicated in one of the stories (if you want me to look it up, I will), when Enlil outlaws the deforestation of the Cedar wood forests. Apparently, Gilgamesh wanted to cut down the cedars and use them in constructing his city. Enlil said no, because he said it would never be the same. Gilgamesh did it anyway.

Now hop forward to the present and what science knows about trees and pollution.

It almost seems as if the earth has its own built in mechanisms, for the purpose of renewal. The polar caps, as long as they are maintained, do no harm. Add pollution and deforestation and whammo. Meltdown. Global castastrophe.

[edit on 13-11-2006 by undo]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Undo, you really caught my interest with the Mahabarata exchange. Could you explain what this is about?

You aren't familar with the incandescent weapons of the hindu gods?

Here's an interesting link on the subject that also connects the dots to Zeus and the Titans. www.atlantisquest.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by magnito_student

"I follow what you say undo. Sad thing many cant seem to grasp the concept of history and want to say the reptilian concept is a ludicrous David Icke creation when in fact its a creation according to history. "

Umm the Navaho, Hopi, and Puma indians of the "Four Corners" are dont seem to think Repilian presence is ludicrous, Their Kachina Dolls, representations of the "Early Earth FAthers" all have reptilian features,,,

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Undo, I commend you, yes indeed Summerians were a very high civilised society. Humans without tails anymore? Why did we drop our tails?

The oldest Civilisation to date.

I would say a lot of high tropical areas, with a nice vegatation and a thick Thermosphere.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Undo,
I can remember a great deal of info coming out as our (homo sapien) genome was being "mapped" out. I remember reading a post on another website claiming that there was a great deal of Reptilian DNA strands associated with our "Homo Sapien" genome. Do you recall or have you come across any of these in your searches for usual information excursions?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Wow guys, this is a great thread. I usually shut down on the topic of reptilians as it seems too ludicrous for My mind to grasp- ie: shape-shifter Hillary etc. This post has actually offered great info. concerning the subject. I'm not sure about the whole reptilian thing bcuz I'm one that needs tangible proof before I believe in anything. I do however believe We've had different earth ages. That many civilizations/species have existed and have been destroyed/wiped out before Our time. I've believed that nuclear explosion was responsible for their destruction also. You've all posted great links that I plan to read further and for the first time I can see a possible link between one civilization and another. I can actually understand the basis of some ancient texts and religions and where they've originated. Thanks.

Peace. K*

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Holy sh*t dude your blowing my mind xD. All makes so much sence in a sad eerie way. I suppose history is doomed to repeat itself =(.

About the whole sumer iraq thing ive come across a scary thought here. For those who believe the U.S government is infaltrated or being influenced or w/e by the reptillian mastermind could this have something to do with the war in iraq. I mean the oil being a conspiracy conver up so the real issue is not seen until it is seen.

What if the american government is searching for remnants of the sumers or perhaps some technology left behind from them like the super nuke that reset the planet.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Great thread!

I just wanted to add that reptilians are mentioned in Africa's history as well, as shown by Credo Mutwa. They are called the Chita-uri.

He claims during one of his interviews that they looked very similiar to that bad guy with two red light-sabres from SW1.

The ones with the horns shaped as a crown (which darth maul has) are the higher ranking ones. The green ones that look like a 'reptile' are the foot soldiers.

Very interesting interview!
The Chitauri

Also, does the fact that we have a reptilian brain mean anything? And according to the article below, it look like it's being exploited too!

First there's the most primitive of our brains, sometimes referred to as the "reptilian brain" because we share it in common with reptiles like alligators and komodo dragons. The reptile brain has a singular focus: survival. It doesn't think in abstract terms, and doesn't feel complex emotions. Instead, it's responsible for fight-or-flight, hunger and fear, attack or run. It's also non-verbal - you can stimulate it with the right words, but it operates purely at the level of visceral stimulus-response.

The second brain is one we share with the animals that came along after reptiles - mammals. The mammalian brain - sometimes referred to as the Limbic Brain because it extends around and off of the reptilian brain in a dog-leg shape that resembles a limb - handles complex emotions like love, indignation, compassion, envy, and hope. Anybody who's worked with animals or had a pet knows that mammals share these emotions with humans, because we share this brain. While a snake can't feel shame or enthusiasm, it's completely natural for a dog or cat. And, like the reptile brain, the mammalian brain can also be stimulated indirectly by words, and is also non-verbal. It expresses itself exclusively in the form of feelings, although these are more often felt in the heart than the gut.

The third brain - the neocortex ("new" cortex) - is something we share with the higher apes, although ours is a bit more sophisticated. Resting over the limbic brain (which is, in turn, atop the reptilian brain), our neocortex is where we process abstract thought, words and symbols, logic and time.

When Dick Cheney recently took John Kerry's comment about sensitivity in the war on terror out of context and spun it for his audiences, he was performing a psychologically masterful bit manipulation of all three brains.

Source

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

That's the funny part- i'm not giving you my source because I would probably get in trouble. The most important piece of information in my post is this:

"If you funded a huge project to dig underground, and then analyzed the soil for radiation, you'd have yourself one of the biggest descoveries of the 21st century." I am refering to Iraq.

Ohh Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

If I didn't know better, your trying to steal the spotlight on this thread by pretending your important. If you aint got proof, your just blowing HOT AIR! Nothing more!

If I said, I'm actually one of the 'men in black' but I can't show you my credentials because I'll get zapped by my bosses particle beam - would you believe me? You should given I've provided the same amount of proof & credibility that you yourself have provided... ZIPPO!

Anyhow, All Reptilian threads ARE meant to be posted elsewhere now!

Not in Aliens & UFO's!

Where's the Mod's on this one?

Anyone who thinks I'm blowing hot air, refer to this thread!

EFFECTIVE TODAY 07 October, 2007 (Reptillian threads)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

InfraRedman Out!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join