It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's really beneath the Sphinx?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: byhiniur

This Project and also the woman claims they have contacted with civilization linked to the Egyptians from Piramyds times.

It should gives You some answers.

Project Cheops

edit on Sun, 29 Mar 2015 12:11:12 -0500America/Chicago121129America/Chicago3312015f by residentofearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

You do realize, this was my first post on this forum in 7 years.

Yet, now, I remember why I stopped coming here all together. Narcissistic introverts like yourself. Its quite comical how you just assume you know me.. yet in reality. You probably see every other user name that disagrees with your opinion as the same account.

Good luck in your endeavors. Ill do my best to avoid your threads.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Dude I told you before never to reply to me again on Ats. What part of that didnt you understand. Your replies are generally designed to be insultive, and you never bring any real data to the table for scrutiny so don't pretend to justify our actions using defending science arguments, as you never link data for scrutiny. Your also incapable of mathematic calculations, so in sum, you can never offer nothing of science interest. What you only offer is your never ending bias wrapped in your own form of Narcissism.

And im not the only one who notices this, refer to some other random posters comment on this page. That's you all over.

Yet, now, I remember why I stopped coming here all together. Narcissistic introverts like yourself. Its quite comical how you just assume you know me.. yet in reality. You probably see every other user name that disagrees with your opinion as the same account.

edit on 29-3-2015 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mrsdudara your absolutely right. If you look at the Sphinx the head is much smaller than the body. Also the body is that of a dog and not a cat. It is originally believed that it was Anibus. Then for some reason that I forgot it was re-carved with possibly a Kings likeness.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

Dude I told you before never to reply to me again on Ats. What part of that didnt you understand. Your replies are generally designed to be insultive, and you never bring any real data to the table for scrutiny so don't pretend to justify our actions using defending science arguments, as you never link data for scrutiny. Your also incapable of mathematic calculations, so in sum, you can never offer nothing of science interest. What you only offer is your never ending bias wrapped in your own form of Narcissism.

So, you can make stone spearheads?

Odd you would criticize my statements, after the ignorance on parade that is oozing from your own.

This ignorance includes posting on a discussion forum and then imagining that you can pick and choose who can and cannot be part of the discussion.

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
a reply to: HarteAnd im not the only one who notices this, refer to some other random posters comment on this page. That's you all over.

Yes, there are many people at ATS that refuse to accept factual information that takes the sparkle out of their world view.

Your point?

Harte

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LA1IMPALA
a reply to: mrsdudara your absolutely right. If you look at the Sphinx the head is much smaller than the body. Also the body is that of a dog and not a cat. It is originally believed that it was Anibus. Then for some reason that I forgot it was re-carved with possibly a Kings likeness.

There is the possibility that the head was recarved, but the body is of a lion. It has a lion's tail.

There are other possibilities that can explain the head being out of proportion. You can find them listed here at ATS.

Harte

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
probably 'the eye of horus' and the 'emerald tablets' were stored there a long time ago see my thread on the 'eye'.

The eye of horus

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I think there might be channels that interconnect each other cut into the limestone bedrock.
But secret chambers? guess not.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Hi Mondogiwa.

Saw this thread and wanted to join the idea's people have

If i should give an answer based on theory's that i like and believe in, i would say some kind of a sound chamber(Hollow Room). based on the theory of ancient civilizations using sound to move larger object based on the earth's inner sound frequency, and somehow being able to tune in at that, also the reason of some structures several of kilometers away ..
documents and studies can be found on the internet, youtube and so on
the leading "theoretic" is called Micheal Tellinger and several of his studies can be found on youtube

If i should follow the commom idea's of a large number of people, it would look kinda like this:

But who knows what secrets we haven't found yet or discovered how to use

Excuse my English if there are some gramma-errors, it isn't my motherlanguage

edit on 20-6-2015 by Splixfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Splixfire

Your post shows the imaginary ´plans´ of the sphinx complex by the rosicrucian author H. Spencer Lewis.
None of this could be veryfied though.

cheers

rosicrucians

edit on 25-6-2015 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Who knows what's under the Sphinx. I've always thought it was built as a monument, nothing more. I could be wrong and there could be chambers deep underground with untold richs & papyrus scrolls.

I'm always open to new discoveries & attempts to find out the truth of the Sphinx.
edit on 28-6-2015 by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
sand?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
legend is there is a huge underground "museum"
lots of old stuff hidden away for safe keeping and to help future generations with technology and guides to better living

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
this should shed a lot of light on your post op..

Sphinx underworld

"This entrance, obstructed in our day by sands and rubbish, may still be traced between the forelegs of the crouched colossus. It was formerly closed by a bronze gate whose secret spring could be operated only by the Magi. It was guarded by public respect, and a sort of religious fear maintained its inviolability better than armed protection would have done. In the belly of the Sphinx were cut out galleries leading to the subterranean part of the Great Pyramid. These galleries were so artfully crisscrossed along their course to the Pyramid that, in setting forth into the passage without a guide throughout this network, one ceasingly and inevitably returned to the starting point."

As i have mentioned b4 the other entrance is 'near' lake moeris specifically where the Colossi of Memnon stand.

The Fayum Oasis district, just a few kilometres outside the boundary of the Memphis Nome, presents a site of unusual interest. It was in that lush, fertile valley that Pharaohs calling themselves the "masters of the royal hunts" fished and hunted with the boomerang.1 Lake Moeris once bordered the Fayum Oasis and on its shores was the famous Labyrinth, described by Herodotus as "an endless wonder to me".

and as to what is there..

"There I saw twelve palaces regularly disposed, which had communication with each other, interspersed with terraces and arranged around twelve halls. It is hard to believe they are the work of man. The walls are covered with carved figures, and each court is exquisitely built of white marble and surrounded by a colonnade. Near the corner where the labyrinth ends, there is a pyramid, two hundred and forty feet in height, with great carved figures of animals on it and an underground passage by which it can be entered. I was told very credibly that underground chambers and passages connected this pyramid with the pyramids at Memphis."

Its secret location was recently revealed to a select group of people who were given permission to explore and film the city. It exists in a huge natural cavern system below the Giza Plateau that extends out in an easterly direction under Cairo. Its main entry is from inside the Sphinx, with stairs cut into rock that lead down to the cavern below the bedrock of the River Nile. The expedition carried down generators and inflatable rafts and travelled along an underground river that led to a lake one kilometre wide. On the shores of the lake nestles the city, and permanent lighting is provided by large crystalline balls set into the cavern walls and ceiling. A second entry to the city is found in stairs leading up to the basement of the Coptic Church in old Cairo (Babylon). Drawing from narratives of people "living in the Earth" given in the books of Genesis, lasher and Enoch, it is possible that the city was originally called Gigal. Film footage of the expedition was shot and a documentary called Chambers of the Deep was made and subsequently shown to private audiences. It was originally intended to release the footage to the general public, but for some reason it was withheld.

A multi-faceted spherical crystalline object the size of a baseball was brought up from the city, and its supernatural nature was demonstrated at a recent conference in Australia. Deep within the solid object are various hieroglyphs that slowly turn over like pages of a book when mentally requested to do so by whoever holds the object. That remarkable item revealed an unknown form of technology and was recently sent NASA in the USA for analysis.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
also there was this kid Boriska Kipriyanovich..
boris mars

In Muldashev’s second book “In Search of the City of Gods” he looked through pictures for a long time and recollected a lot about pyramids and shrines. Then he claimed that people would not find ancient knowledge under the Great Pyramid of Cheops. The knowledge will be found under another pyramid, which has not been discovered yet. “The human life will change when the Sphinx is opened, it has an opening mechanism somewhere behind the ear, I do not remember exactly,” he said. - See more at: english.pravda.ru...

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This guy knows the answer to your question and has a number of U Tube vids.
youtu.be...

a reply to: Mondogiwa

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If anyone was to move the sphinx and/ or destroy it in order to find out what's underneath it would be an insult to one of the greatest wonders of the world.

All you'd find is sand and dirt. However,it may be a tomb of a long passed leader.

Anyhow, maybe we'll find out. If Islamic State get any kind of foothold in Egypt they've threatened to destroy the Sphinx. And if they do and find some kind of alien super weapons I will be willing to admit that I was wrong and we should've found out what is underneath.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClandestineKid
If anyone was to move the sphinx and/ or destroy it in order to find out what's underneath it would be an insult to one of the greatest wonders of the world.

All you'd find is sand and dirt. However,it may be a tomb of a long passed leader.

The sphinx is carved out of bedrock limestone.

There won't be any sand or dirt under it.

Well, maybe in a crevice or two in the stone.

Harte

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: ClandestineKid

The sphinx is carved out of bedrock limestone.

There won't be any sand or dirt under it.

Well, maybe in a crevice or two in the stone.

Harte

Sorry, thank you for correcting me. To be honest I did always wonder how all the sand stuck together for so long... Safe to say my knowledge of architecture leaves a lot to be desired. And to think that was what my Aunt wanted me to do for a living!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I think if you look under a sphinx you find a sphinxter...nyuk nyuk....

Seriously, I believe Edgar Cayce when he said there was something of importance hidden there. (I don't remember his exact words)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join