It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gifted people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
If someone really was gifted and was able to find answers to unsolved crimes, be able to predict disasters both naturally and man made.
Be able to use healing powers and use their powers to make this world a better place.

How long would it be before they disapeared with no trace?

If someone had gifts that could do all this there would be people out there who wouldnt like you being around ,for sure.

Just a thought i had a work the other day.

Is this complete bobbins or something with any element of reality in it?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I usually feel something emanating from my hands to help my cat's breathing. She suffers with asthma. After I hold my hand with the heat emanating from it over her lungs, she is able to breathe more better.

When my dog was paralysed, I did the same thing. The vet gave her a steroid and didn't have much hope of a recovery. I used my hands again, and used physio, now she runs around the garden no problem.

I can't see people like me disappearring off the face of the planet. We are of little consequence and of no threat to the government.

Although, I think they would be concerned about somebody remote viewing into their secret hideaways, or remote viewing secret documentation.

Otherwise, they ignore you and don't consider you a threat. In some cases, they may observe somebody with a strong psychic ability over time, and then they would most probably try to pull them on side (recruit them).

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Maybe these gifted people would disappear but not be killed.
I think they would more likely be "utilized" by Government,or the military industrial complex.
A bit like the three Psychics from the film "Minority Report."
I`m sure a lot of Black-ops types would love to get their hands on such people,and they probably have done.

Edit:Hey rachel07-that sounds like Rieki Healing,maybe you have the gift for it.
I had someone work on my back with Reiki once,she told me not to tell where the injury was,that she would just find it.Just by hovering her hands 4 inches or so above me.
She found it straight away,and when her hands got near the injury I could feel really intense heat flowing into it.Strange but good.

[edit on 12-11-2006 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Yes, hands on healing like Reiki or Quantum Touch are excellent ways to heal others, pets as well.
It's great that you have a natural ability for this. I believe, though that with some help and courses you could better utilize this ability and control it better.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueskeptic
If someone really was gifted and was able to find answers to unsolved crimes, be able to predict disasters both naturally and man made.
Be able to use healing powers and use their powers to make this world a better place.

If someone had gifts that could do all this there would be people out there who wouldnt like you being around ,for sure.

I don't think the queston is whether they would disapear, it's whether they'd be "debunked" or not. They'd be under really close scutiny and there would be many who would try to call them a fake or claim that the "miracles" they perform are "coincidences".

About 3 weeks before the big earthquake hit Hawaii, I dreamed I saw hawaii being hit with an earthquake. I knew it was one of my "pre-cognition dreams". I awoke that morning and told my husband and several other people that a big earthquake was comeing to Hawaii.

They did'nt believe me.

In fact when the earthquake actually happened, the people that I'd told my "prediction" to just said that it was "coincidence". So what good would it do to predict anything if no one believes you? And there is always the chance that what you predict could be wrong and you don't want to upset people for nothing.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
You do know that the US had a program called Stargate, which employed RVer's.

For all we know, it could still be in use, though they have officially ended the program.

As for us being useful to the government, I think they have already snatched up the cream of the crop, and what's left over are the ones that we hear about.
And no, I don't think they're forced into any sort of action, just strongly persuaded by the VERY high pay and the many other advantages they get for their services.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueskeptic

they would never have to disapear without a trace, especially true if they appeared without a trace. when you deny your ego existance in persuit of the truth for the betterment of others and not yourself, when you have no intentions directed towards your personal self survival, when you are no longer a slave to the fears of others, when you refuse to define yourself by the fears of others, ...

then who can approach you with ill will, considering they already stand behind you?
if your intentionality is developed to the point where you know your truth, and have quantified and defined all negativity that existed within you, then no one has the authority to approach you or cause you harm, because you refuse to have the authority to cause them harm. if you can attain what it is i am eluding to in this post, then you will know your enemies are coming before they choose to come for you.

what they like or dislike may not be compliant with the truth. if they are not compliant with the truth, or refuse the truth be compliant with them, then their opinion is less than the truth anyways, and the truth knows it.

i liked your thought. if ever you have anymore "eureka" ideas or thoughts, please write them down so you don't forget them, and bring them to your favorite website:
ATS, because odds are there are a lot more people here that want to hear about what you think, than there are people where you work who like to hear your deepest thoughts.

thanks,
john

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
They'd only disappear if their "gift" was useful for military or financial gain of another and if it was well known who they are and what they do...(track record).

Most people though with gifts just exist. Some advertise the abilities some don't. I agree with the poster who said we're of little consequence in the grand scope of things.

new topics

top topics

join