It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poltergeists.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You all know what it is, an invisible force that usually movese things around. Sometimes these ghosts can be extremely violent, throwing people out of bed, smashing objects, even trying to poison people. I read a story of a girl who had 20 needles driven into her arm while she was asleep. i wont tell the story now cos its late and ill have nightmares(lol). They can also burn things and write on walls. Someone tried to communicate with one by writing on the wall, it only taunted him but scribbling out replies. They are usually mischeivous or violent. Someone tried to contact it by screaming LEAVE THE HOUSE! and she found a note on the tabel saying I WILL STAY! Beyond excorcism. A priest entered a house, and the ghost pointed a candle right up to his face. These are real cases, ill write out the stories another time. Interesting? or petrefying?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I used to know a family that lived in a town not far from mind. They had a ghost that also left a note, but it wasn't a poltergeist. One day my friend(who recently moved in with his family) went downstairs one morning and found a note from a man named Earl. The note said that Earl was, in fact, murdered in the house and he remained there to protect whoever dwells inside. He was really freaked out, and later did some researching to find out a man named Earl really was murdered in the house. He moved out about 6 years ago, so I don't know if he kept the note or not, but it was still really weird.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:31 AM
link   
There's a big diference between a poltergeist and a ghost. A poltergiest is downright malicious. ghosts aren't, neccesarily.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I have numerous spirits within and surrounding my home. Most I can merely sense and "hear", though I've literally seen a few, and even a couple have written on the mirror on my altar. I respect them, and they respect me.

I do have a family in the area whose house has had a violent spirit. As far as I know, it's still there. I went in once... I told them they can fend for themselves, I wasn't messing with it. lol

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I know the difference between the two, I was just stating that it's not uncommon for spirits to leave notes.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Bleh. My sympathies for those with a poltergeist or playback ghost. msut be something huge of an inconvinience. Anyone have any ideas on how to deal with them?

top topics

join