It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a few of my ITC transimages

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hmm

First of all, respect for putting this topic up, it is always nice to see new topics about things i have never seen before.

Second, i think that if you look at blurry images like this you can always find some kind of pattern in it.
In the images that you presented it is very hard to see these faces in it, when you outline them i can see what you mean but i think they are so blurry and random that without the outline i cant realy see then

The faces are so blurry that what you see in them is in the eye of the beholder, they are not unmistakable faces.

I think is a take a piece of textured wallpaper i can come up with the same results, i used to do this as a little kid with wallpaper and clouds for example.

Maybe there is someting to what you are saying but i cant see it in this material.

The same goes for pictures of mars.
I have come across websites with pictures of mars where the same effect is taking place in my opinion.

palermoproject.com...

palermoproject.com...

If you look long enough at textures you start to see all kinds of things like a face of maria on a piece of toast sold on ebay for record money.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Or when you play records backwards you hear the devil and stuff.

I am saying this in the context of not seeing in your pictures what your pointing out.
I do think what you are saying could be possible but i have not seen anything that made it look like it is happening.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I just want to thank all of you for taking the time to view them and post a comment on your thoughts on my images and my EVP.
I'm in the middle of a work project and I'm really pressed for time but just want to thank all of you for your support and encouragement for my work and I look forward to sending updates to this forum on any new ITC images I get that are worth viewing.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with ITC, I've included a few website links on the link I posted in this thread that shows my ITC images for you to refer to to get some understanding on what ITC is.
For those of you who are skeptical about ITC images yet still contributed a comment or two on my presentation on those webpages, I just want to say that I too thought the same about ITC images where even though I was seeing those faces and so on in those ITC images presented on other researcher websites, to me it was just too much to ask of me to really believe what they were saying those images were. But it was only until I started experimenting myself with video ITC where I too started getting some interesting images myself that I then became convinced that this phenomenon is the real thing. Because of my own experiences with this, its my belief that the only way one can really believe in the veracity of this phenomenon would be for them to try out some of those ITC techniques themselves where once they too start getting some interesting results -- only then will they really believe that ITC is a very, very real phenomenon.
Will talk later.... have to go now but thanks once again for all of your feedback!

Once again, here's the link to my webpages with my ITC images on it and also information on some strange light formations I saw over Lake Erie from my balcony My ITC images and video of anomolous lights over Lake Erie

PS -- Jaaman, thanks for those links! I too am seeing what you are -- very interesting subject matter!

[edit on 15-11-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Just want to wish all of you a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Here's a great salad recipe for med. to lg. family gatherings.
Chop up equal portions of spinach and red cabbage.
Slice a lg. red onion and a cucumber
Open a can or two of medium pitted black olives
Slice the olives in half
Fry up one or two packages of regular sliced bacon and then crumple it.
Toss all of the above ingredients in a big bowl and then add a generous amt. of Marzetti's (or Dutch Pantry's) Sweet and Sour Salad Dressing thats been mixed with a little extra-virgin olive oil. Re-toss.
Crumple a couple of packages of chilled blue cheese and add it to the salad and then very, very gently, re-toss again. Serve

new topics

<< 1   >>

join