It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a few of my ITC transimages

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It's been awhile since I've posted in this forum but I'm always logging in for updates on this or that. Well, anyway, the other day I inserted some of my ITC transimages and EVP's that I've gotten over the past couple of years and I thought maybe some of you in this forum would enjoy viewing them.
I don't belong to any paranormal research group, ghost hunting org's or EVP groups for that matter so if you can imagine, sometimes I'm just dying to engage in some kind of discussion with others on some of the interesting results I've gotten either accidently or through my ITC/EVP experiments. So here's a link to one of my webpages that link on to a few other pages on these topics that you might have fun viewing. Here's the link My ITC transimages

thanks

[edit on 11-11-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
While I applaud your effort in research, I feel that a large portion of those pictures are simply wanting to view something as opposed to anything "real." Just my 2 cents. But like I said, thank you for posting them, I wish I had the motivation to undertake such projects; I'm your typical lazy American though.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Baphomet. So you are saying that my stuff is not "real"?? Well if you don't think the results of my research and experiments are not real then you are also negating all of that evidence put out by scores of physicists, engineer's and other PHd research scientists who have been out there on an international scale experimenting with ITC video's and EVP worldwide. If you think my stuff is a little over the top then you'de better hold onto your seat because there's reams and reams of information and material out there that's so OVER THE TOP you cannot even begin to fathom the contents of that information that's yet to be released by those gov't related agencies who are engaged in such work.
But good that you can be the arm chair critic and dismiss my research results as not being real and leaving it at that.... but if you really want to make a difference in these paranormal forums I suggest that you grab ahold of a webcam or a microphone and try out some of those techniques suggested on the world ITC website for yourself. This is not to say that you will be getting the same results I have been getting but you never know unless you try.
PS - and one more thing. If and when you do decide to be a doer instead of a 'critic', you will need to only engage in such activities if your heart is pure and your desire to communicate with those in the unseen world is sincere and passionate. Only when these things exist will you even have half a chance of "them" reciprocating your efforts to bring about the kind of REAL results that I've been getting as well as all those others out there in the ITC community -- it's all about building bridges and "they" don't let everyone in. Think of it as that proverbial "eye of the needle". Only those who share the same "resonance" as those researchers on both sides of the veil are able to get true and meaningful results based most of all on human decency.

PS lol, thanks Baphomet for what in all fairness was an honest response to my work so far and I'm so happy that at least you are giving me credit for even trying this stuff out! I'm just saying that I want you to try some of this stuff out YOURSELF because I think you too could get results. I've read your posts in this forum over the past year and it's clear that you are definitely ITC material...

[edit on 12-11-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
you have got to be kidding with some of them right?

i mean i can see how easily you blow your top with your response in your second post, but exactly how do you think people are going to take to these pictures when everything you see you made sure to outline for everybody.

i dont even think most people could make it out at all without the outline especially the letters.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Baphomet. So you are saying that my stuff is not "real"?? Well if you don't think the results of my research and experiments are not real then you are also negating all of that evidence put out by scores of physicists, engineer's and other PHd research scientists

Many of which will also have said the same thing Baphomet79 did ....... the "want to see"

I can't even believe I'm talking to you

Jeezuz man, take a Quaalude or 13. You post on a semi-public forum of thousands, do you honestly expect to get only posative replies?

Misfit

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
To be honest, I too had my doubts about the material so many ITC experimenters were presenting to the public. I would look at this material and say, "hey, this stuff can't be real" and so on. So I'm just as guilty as the next person out there who's never really tried ITC techniques yet I would be brushing off those researchers results and saying that they are just too good to be true or too over the top to be the real thing. Well, after exchanging email and talking by phone to some of those top ITC researchers out there where I could then sense that these people were really on the level and where they in no way came across as being anything but very educated and intelligent legitimate researchers and so on -- it was only then that I decided to try it out for myself where lo and behold, I too started getting almost the same kind of results that those others researchers were getting.
So for any of you who are doubting the material on my webpages I say to you, don't be so hasty about dismissing my results and try it out for yourself to see what kinds of results you too can get if you are truly sincere in your efforts. If they see that you are really trying to communicate to "them", they will eventually recipricate.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Here's an ITC image collection of one of my collegues, Misty Dawn. If anyone really wants to some of the absolute best out there in ITC imagery, her ITC collection is a good place to start. Here's a link to that collection Misty Dawn's ITC image collection

And here's another collection that's even better than Misty's. He's a French experimenter who's also got a lot of instructional material on how to make ITC movies. Plus, he shares with us his own insights on the types of images he gets and who and what they are, where some may be communicating from -- and what they are trying to communicate to us. He's are a real pioneer in this field and is very supportive to anyone out there who wants to try out these techniques for themselves. His name is PASCAL JOUINI -- here's his website Pascal's website

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The usual debunking as though it makes one wiser?

I think that you are on to something here and there has been better examples I've seen out there so this is a legit phenomena but some of your stuff may be weak yet in terms of being evidence.

I like to think that in a structured universe that there is even an organization in chaos to a degree and the kinds of things you are looking for is an example of that idea and trying to capture it. This is a rather new area and I've seen people apply some interesting technology to finding patterns and organization in all this random data.

Keep it up!

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thanks denystatusquo! I've still got a long way to go but this is not to say that I'm not excited about the results I've been getting over the past year since I started making ITC movies. I admit that it's rather time consuming but heck, as far as I'm concerned, I can't think of anything better to do in my free time. It's just amazing how there's always something that shows up in these movies and there there are those times when these truly astonishing images just pop up on the screen in playback where once I see them, I'm falling off my chair in absolute shock!
I want to see more people out there trying out these ITC techniques so please pm me and I will give you some tips on where to start. Remember that it's all about bridges and I've got my own bridge and so does Misty Dawn. But when we connect those bridges and contact those bridges of others who are getting good ITC results, this give the newbie a good running start when those contacts on the other side link up and send in those images. I'm not presenting any new theories here... this stuff is well documented and very well researched based on all of those ITC experiments conducted from the middle of the past century. You are right in saying that it's a new frontier but that's what makes all the more exciting. And it's all about the technology we have now and how "they" are "using" it to communicate to us. As our technology continues to improve, so does our communication with them also.... Please... I invite you all to join in on the adventure! Once you embark on this journey, your life will never be the same again!! It's one day after another of astonishing and awesome surprises!

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Palasheea, I think you are just spotting random occurring patterns and interpreting them as faces, which is likely as the human mind is designed to spot faces easily. Nothing in your pictures convince me of anything paranormal.

The same thing occurs with some people looking at smoke, fire, and pretty much any random object like that. I am sure you as well as most people here recall as a child 'cloud watching' on a nice day, and the patterns and images that came from that. There is technical term for this - Pareidolia.

The Penn and Teller Video 1/4 way down this web page explains in more detail, along with other examples.
Warning - Contains humorously timed swearing and religious icon mockery (eg - the toasted cheese sandwich with an 'image' of the virgin Mary that sold for $28000).
There are many other videos on that page as well, although I have not watched them all.

I would hope that someone like you can come up with some proof of something paranormal, but that is not the case here.

Perhaps you can direct us with a few links to the "evidence put out by scores of physicists, engineer's and other PHd research scientists who have been out there on an international scale experimenting with ITC video's and EVP worldwide".

[edit on 12/11/06 by Strodyn]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Strodyn, I am confused about the objective of your using a photograph of Osama Bin Laden as your avatar for this forum. As a close friend and colleague of someone who perished at the World Trade Center on 9/11, I admit that I am struggling, at this very moment while I'm writing this, to temper my remarks on why I'm finding your avatar of choice so extremely offensive on just about all levels anyone can think of.

Although you have a right to your viewpoint on why you think it's so very cool or funny to use this monster as an avatar for this forum, as for myself and as a member of this forum also, I too have a right to my own viewpoint on what I think of your choice of avatar where I also have a right to express my revulsion of your choice of avatar which includes all of those reasons why you are using it in the first place. Having said this, I regretfully cannot accommodate you in your inquiries having to do with my ITC material on those webpages that I've posted in this thread.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
If you use the complain button at the top then a Mod/Admin can judge whether or not it is offensive. I will happily remove it if they feel so.

This thread is not about that however, so do you have any links to the 'evidence' you stated earlier? What did you think about the Pareidolia, do you think that could be an explanation?

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Your kidding right? Your pictures are crap. This is the internet and I have the right to state my opinion, etc, etc. You are seeing things that ARE NOT THERE! If you truly think you are seeing ghosts you need medication.

Also, the methods you are attempting to get these images are completely wrong when compared to the accepted and most successful method of a feedback loop.

[edit on 13-11-2006 by Tiloke]

[edit on 13-11-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Tiloke, you obviously are not informed on those various techniques used in video ITC and to say that my use of the STATIC METHOD which is how I got some of those images on that page where it was a technique that I used when I first started making ITC movies and to say that I was not successful, I beg to disagree with you because not only have I gotten some interesting images using that technique, I also have been told by those who are considered to be the authoritative voices on this phenomenon that I was OFF TO A GOOD START.
As for those other images that are in the second half of the page and this includes that image of that gazing/moving eye that was on that blind .. it's well documented that those of us in the ITC field do evenutally start getting ITC-like images showing up in those movies we make that are outside of our ITC sessions. Where even just pointing a webcam at a wall or anything else for that matter will result in the appearance of anomolous images being seen on playback -- and this is exactly what eventually started happening to me too!
And finally, as far as the feed-back loop method being the standard in video ITC because as you say, it's the most successful of all of the techniques and for this reason all other techniques are not legitimate because of that -- all I can say is that as an ITC researcher who has experimented in this field for over a year now who is also in daily contact with those well known and esteemed ITC researchers where we are involved in several different ITC projects, your comments on this are very, very INCORRECT -- and it's obvious that you have no knowledge or experience for that matter in the ITC field. (this excludes EVP in this case -- only referring to ITC movies). On the other hand if you do have some ITC images that you yourself got from having engaged in ITC movie sessions, please do by all means show them to us! We would love to see them!

[edit on 13-11-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Palasheea out of interest how long have you been researching EVP and ITC......

I wonder how long it takes to start to get images?

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Palasheea, since you have no desire to answer any question I have raised, present evidence, or deal with anyone who disagrees with you without getting imo overly defensive, I have no choice but to bring a few contradictions you have made, so people can draw their own conclusions about the information you are giving.

Sorry, nothing personal, I am just trying to offer my opinion of the truth.

I don't belong to any paranormal research group, ghost hunting org's or EVP groups for that matter so if you can imagine, sometimes I'm just dying to engage in some kind of discussion with others on some of the interesting results I've gotten either accidently or through my ITC/EVP experiments.

all I can say is that as an ITC researcher who has experimented in this field for over a year now who is also in daily contact with those well known and esteemed ITC researchers where we are involved in several different ITC projects

Contradiction to first quote. Do you talk with people about this or not? If you are several ITC projects then surely you are part of a 'paranormal research group'?

Here's an ITC image collection of one of my collegues, Misty Dawn. If anyone really wants to some of the absolute best out there in ITC imagery, her ITC collection is a good place to start. Here's a link to that collection Misty Dawn's ITC image collection

Contradiction to first quote. Do you not talk to your 'Colleague' about this despite know that 'Misty Dawn is also into EVP?

Anyway, I didn't go into this before, but I'm an ITC/EVP researcher/experimenter -- have been for 12 years now.

Contradiction to second quote. (Well technically 12 years is 'over a year' so perhaps this is not needed, it just seems an odd way of putting it.)

edit - quote tags borked

[edit on 13/11/06 by Strodyn]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Because Strodyn obviously did a look up on me where I said that I had been an EVP experimenter (but not in video's ITC) for 12 years or so, I simply could not resist doing a look up on his past posts too! And I'm sure glad I did because I found this little gem (see image below) where he's posting in this forum's news portal saying he found 'Some very 'intriguing' pictures, and seemingly not art, google produced the massive cat one at nasa clicky'
Oh? So he found it very 'intriguing' that there's a face in those Mars photo's that he inserted into that post? And me oh my, he's also seeing the shape of a "cat" in the other Mars photo that's in that "clicky" link??
So apparently it's OK for Strodyn to pick out faces and animal shapes on those photo's sent back from Mars, but God forbid if any ITC researcher, such as myself, points out some very obvious faces and so on in those frames from their ITC movies -- oh yes, in those cases it's pareidolia but of course this is not the case at all when he's picking out faces and cat's on the planet Mars!!

And to think that he tagged this thread pareidolia (which it most certainly is NOT!) What a HYPOCRITE he is!! But thankfully, due to rampant abuse of tagging in this forum, ATS no longer gives points for tagging of members posts and thank goodness for that. Syrodyn's tagging of my message post is a case in point.

[edit on 13-11-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well I am only human, and I think those pics of Mars as well as many others such as 'the devil in the world trade centre smoke' and countless 'do you see this person in the fog/smoke/vapour that I took with my camera' made me realise that there might be a normal explanation. I found one after a while, and I presented it to you earlier, hoping not to influence but to educate, as happened to me.

Rather than looking at it in a subjective manner however, you decided to attack my avatar and then ignore me, then make yourself look even less credible by continuing to ignore my questions and attempting to attack me again with irrelevant issues.

Really, you are far far too defensive imo, and any minor frustration I had at your inability to even consider other reasons for your 'images' has pretty much been replaced by pity. You are no longer even considering what you have said, just trying to hold your head above ground by trying to prove something about me that is irrelevant. I could of gone on in my first paragraph to say that the 'intrigue' was why people saw faces.....I wont however, because I saw those faces...and they are pretty obvious to me even now....that doesn't however mean they are 'faces'.

I don't know why you are like this but I am a good communicator and a very good listener and emphasiser, so if you want to discuss why one to one then I would be very happy to. My MSN is in my profile.

I seriously have no issue with you, but I am a little shocked that a woman of your seeming intelligence is this defensive. I would actually like to get to know you a bit more, so either u2u me or MSN me if you want.

I will not however patronise you by agreeing with you about something I don't agree with.

As for this thread, I have made my points, you have not answered them.....if you don't, then I imagine it will die a death within a few days. There is no need for this to be personal Palasheea, I certainly hope it wont be.

Whether you continue to believe what you see as true is not important, that you have alternative reasons in you mind is imo, at least you have now taken the time to understand the point I was trying to make.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I just found an interesting and fun website some of you might want to view. Here's the link Anomolies Unlimited

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I once saw Palasheea sharing a video of a boat she was convinced was a UFO also, and now she has put all her crap (sorry for using that word) on a webpage too.
I don't trust this person when she is posting videos of boats and fireworks and now this...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join