It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US vetos Israeli UN condemnation of Gaza air strikes!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don't really understand why our blantant approval of all of Israels actions is continuing. I mean I understand... but where is this going to lead us? If any forsight is used, the culmination is nothing favorable. So why don't we choose another angle with the israelies rather than "stay the course?"

www.cnn.com...

AAC

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
dude read the topic two below urs

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It is, I'm afraid, the latest in a long long sad saga of US excusing Nazi Israel's blatant policies of Lebensraum and collective punishment of the Palestinian people.

The UK's craven cur of a PM recently joined the club and excused the destruction of Lebanese residential areas with some pathetic sophistry which he no doubt recieved first-hand from his mate God.

Now the UK is publicly-aligned with the US and Israel and their blank US cheque of death and barabarity.

Both countries are excusing attrocities.

If we fail to condemn it can we really object when people say it's being done in our name?

We citizens, not the gutless politicians, will pay the blood price for this - in destroyed buses, suicide bombers and falling airliners and I'm not sure we can really say we don't deserve it.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So you would rather kneel before those who threaten you than stand up to them?

No thank you!

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Interesting sig image you have: the US, a Nazi war decoration and 'I support Israel' - I think you're making my point for me!

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The Iron Cross was around before the Nazi's, but I get your point

Who exactly is threatening you, IAF? From what I recall, it was the IDF that broke the ceasefire in Gaza. And you consider the massacre of civilians on a daily basis a legitimate response to a few home made rockets landing in olive groves?

If we had done to the Irish what you are doing to the Palestinians, there would have been uproar.

Why does Israel get away with it?

[edit on 11/11/06 by stumason]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
So you would rather kneel before those who threaten you than stand up to them?

No thank you!

Scuse me but doing what Israel does while under our protection and support does threaten our security. I think you meant you expect us to kneel in front of Israel exclusively. We have only been threatened or attacked by those that Israel have wronged or threatened using our weapons, money and airpower.

If Israel was independant financially and militarily, and we were punishing Israel along with anyone else involved, it would just be Israel being attacked and threatened. I think you are well aware of that though.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
Interesting sig image you have: the US, a Nazi war decoration and 'I support Israel' - I think you're making my point for me!

So this is about me ?? I think you can do better than that!

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

So this is about me ?? I think you can do better than that!

Yes I could, you're an easy target with your overt hatred, but you'd just think I was threatening your borders and probably kill me, my family and some of my neighbours in another one of those 'technical errors' your much-vaunted armed forces seems to suffer from on a depressingly regular basis.

I'm sure if your forces wasted all those American weapons by missing the target & shooting them into the sea there'd be hell to pay but as luck would have it you get the aim wrong and still kill brown people - what a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Increasingly it looks to me that Israel is trying to increase the amount of land it occupies in the area but trying desperately to make it seem it is only ensuring its safety instead. The growing Israeli state needs the land they believe more than other people in the area and they are taking it.

Maybe Israel should consider buying the land first before expropriating it at the end of a gun.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Yes I could, you're an easy target with your overt hatred, but you'd just think I was threatening your borders and probably kill me, my family and some of my neighbours in another one of those 'technical errors'

Are you trying to say that that attack was deliberate? Why so we can now do the whole run around of pacifing them and crap ? Just for a family with no Hamas leaders or anything ?
The IDF is not stupid to carry out such stupid charades!

I'm sure if your forces wasted all those American weapons by missing the target & shooting them into the sea there'd be hell to pay but as luck would have it you get the aim wrong and still kill brown people - what a coincidence.

Oh, so Israel is "racist" now ?? Brown people? You mean like the average Israeli brown ? or a more darker chocolate like ethiopian jews??
Your insinuation is idiotic just like your stance! And if you can do little more than dish out the same hackneyed propaganda that is typical of a closet Jew-haters I suggest you keep it to yourself!

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Who exactly is threatening you, IAF? From what I recall, it was the IDF that broke the ceasefire in Gaza. And you consider the massacre of civilians on a daily basis a legitimate response to a few home made rockets landing in olive groves?

Olive groves!! What are you smoking?

The IDF suffered a technical malfunction and unlike the terrorists that still hold two IDF soldiers captive/dead, the IDF sees this as a failure and not a reason to celebrate.

Your raging anti-Jewish/pro-terrorist stance is clear for everyone to see, hiding behind this charade of actually caring for the palestinians is disgusting and reflects the typicall anti-semetic attitude of the British.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
All there trying to say is what Israel doing is wrong and we should not let them of the hook.

How dare you use race to defend what there doing. All my Jewish friend hate what there homeland doing!!!!!!!!!!! I seen what they have done to a family. It is sad. So sad.

It only about the money. That what is Israeli government is fight for. Not safety but money and power.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Scuse me but doing what Israel does while under our protection and support does threaten our security. I think you meant you expect us to kneel in front of Israel exclusively. We have only been threatened or attacked by those that Israel have wronged or threatened using our weapons, money and airpower.

Actually, the al-qaeda hadnt operated in Israel till after 9/11 and also neither did it operate or act against Israel during the USS Cole attacks etc.

What you want to do is to make it seem that anti-american hate is due to americas support for Israel, which is a naive interpretation at best of the situation in the middle east. You forget that Israel lives with these nations in its neighbourhood while america is separated by an ocean!

Arabs despise america because of americas actions irrespective of its support to israel but that fact apparently doest tie in with the closet nazi in you. So instead it is easy to protary Israel as the source of all evil and conveniently ignore substantiated facts.
Further more as an American do you think that a bunch of Arabs have a right to tell you who you should be friends with and not? Take action on America for the company it keeps ?

Your attitude clearly shows that you have no right to be in America nor in the civilized world now that everybody can see your machinations of hate.
If Israel was independant financially and militarily, and we were punishing Israel along with anyone else involved, it would just be Israel being attacked and threatened. I think you are well aware of that though.

Good luck and seig heil !

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Jew-haters...oooh, not heard that one before. I see you like to throw around labels. Called me an anti-semite earlier. You do know that the Palestinians are Semitic too, don't you?
Your a sad case indeed.

And yes, olive groves. Those home made bottle rockets that the Palestinians chuck at you every now and then. When was the last time anyone was killed? They just all seem to explode in the middle of nowhere as they are really crap rockets. Whereas the IDF has killed hundreds in Gaza this year and over a thousand in labanon. If the aim of game is to kill as many as possible, then the IDF is winning hands down. Who cares if their women and children? It's all points in the bag, isn't it?

Ragin anti-jewish propganda...
.. whatever. I'm not pro-terrorist. If you actually bothered to read anything I post (feel free, it's there to see) you will see that I condemn both sides equally. It just is plain to see that the IDF/Israeli's could exercise a modicum of restraint when firing 155mm artillery into residential areas, or perhaps not strike a terrorist target with a 1000lb bomb, whilst he is driving through a market place... Is that too much to ask?

Just because they do it, doesn't mean you have to as well... Jeeeebus... Rise above the cylce of violence and do something constructive, instead of just plain old blowing stuff up and repeating the cycle.

EDIT: I think we can leave race out of this. Many an Israeli minister has gone on record about how superior they think they are and what they truly think of us "Gentiles"...

[edit on 11/11/06 by stumason]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Rise above the cylce of violence and do something constructive, instead of just plain old blowing stuff up and repeating the cycle.

Right! When the vitriolic condemnation makes you look bad, sink to BS platitudes ! How original !

Rise above indeed!

edit: oh not the crap about, the arabs are semites too you know BS! But you'r not!

[edit on 11-11-2006 by IAF101]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Rise above the cylce of violence and do something constructive, instead of just plain old blowing stuff up and repeating the cycle.

Right! When the vitriolic condemnation makes you look bad, sink to BS platitudes ! How original !

Rise above indeed!

Oh please, using long words doesn't make you smart, you know. Vitriolic condemnation indeed...

You the one on here labelling people and border line insulting anyone who will not wholeheartedly agree with the complete, disproportionate force used by IDF. in fact, you try to defend it.

I, on the other hand, as a Brit can take the moral high ground as we faced the same crap from the Irish. Did we bomb the crap out of Dublin? Did we invade the Republic? Did we blockade them, starve them and destroy their economy?

No. We used good old policing and intelligence to break the terrorists and now we have peace.

Israel isn't the only country in the world to suffer from terrorism you know.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This is disgusting. The actions of the Israeli administration are criminal and barbaric. Israel's actions are one of the biggest causes for turmoil in the M.E.

Israels actions are one of the biggest recruiters for Islamic Extremism. And the fact that all this behavoiur is condoned by the U.S is a simple window into the cause of the troubles of the day.

Sad.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
All this is going to do, is further inflame regional tensions, and hatred toward the USA.

they are really just making that slope the more slippery with every word they say.

God help us all, because the world super power has totally lost its mind.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I have only one person on my ignore list: mr. "confess hate" IAF... I thought I'd take him off just to see what the posts were like, and guess what? He's right back on ignore. I can really do without the vile, hate-spewing propaganda coupled with an unpleasant avatar and a willingness to justify every degrading action that the US (and now Israel, I see, too) commits.

Everyone who disapproves of Israel slaughtering civilians must be a Nazi. It's this level of debate that I'm happy to edit from my ATS experience.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join