It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Conspiracy. Motive?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Assuming Oswald wasn't the true assasin of JFK and there really is a big cover up about the whole thing, what is the motive for the whole thing.
If Oswald did not kill JFK, why was he shot?
What is the motive?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It all depends on which conspiracy you want to look at. There were plenty of people who wanted to have him killed, each with a separate agenda.

Castro? Russians? American? His own government? CIA? I've even heard Jackie had him shot due to the whole Marilyn Monroe issue. Rather than deal with the embarrassment of a speculated imminent divorce, she had him killed. I've heard of more absurd theories.

Cubans could of had him killed over the Bay of Pigs. Americans could of killed him for his agenda on equal rights for African Americans. He didn't trust the CIA after the Bay of Pigs, so friction between the two could of caused something.

Too many discrepancies on this day to be overlooked. It had to be an inside job. Nothing else could possibly explain some of these discrepancies.

JFK - Zapruder Film Stabalized (ZeddicusZulZorander)
JFK First Witness Accounts With The Zapruder Film Faking and Other Photo's (Mayet)

This next link is one of the most interesting pieces of information I have come across on AboveTopSecret.

11/29/63 Conversation Between Johnson & Hoover (JFK Assassination) (Valhall)

A lot of people/organizations had a motive to assassinate Kennedy. Next to 9/11, it is the most interesting event to read about. Plenty of information on this site, spend some time and browse the archives. I am blown away by some of the efforts our members put forth to share this information with us. Those three links alone are nothing short of amazing.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
JFK wanted to abolish the Federal Reserve, so there are the elites that wanted him out of the way. He also was going to abolish the CIA, so the CIA people could have done it. It could have also been the Mafia, as his brother Bobby had really upset the mob bosses by going after them.

There are some excellent videos out there, too. One I highly recommend is:
JFK II: The Bush Connection by John Hanky

This is the best documentary I've seen on the subject. He backs up his ideas with alot of evidence and takes apart the Oswald idea very deftly, as well as asking some very good questions. You can google it.

Personally, I think there are many compelling reasons to suspect Bush. But it's complicated and needs investigating, which has been done by some excellent documentaries. It has been established he was working for the CIA at the time.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Wow, thanks for the information you two.

It seems that many people had reason to make JFK go away. How very sad.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
JFK had a chance to make all the treasures that the illuminati were holding up public and put them in the respective museums or have one built and he decided no to do it so a few that did not like the idea of these items being hidden decided they didnt like him and said that JFK was gonna use his access to use the weapons hidden in the treasures to take over the world so he was killed

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The most convincing motive I had heard is that the American hardliners simply didn't believe he was the right man for the job in the war against Communism. He was at least a little left-wing, he botched the Bay of Pigs operation (nevermind it probably would have never worked no matter what anyways), and he was starting to get cold feet over Vietnam.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The most convincing motive I had heard is that the American hardliners simply didn't believe he was the right man for the job in the war against Communism. He was at least a little left-wing, he botched the Bay of Pigs operation (nevermind it probably would have never worked no matter what anyways), and he was starting to get cold feet over Vietnam.

This is the most convincing? The war against communism? The "war" against communism was a pathetic fabrication by the people that own the world to create a war so they could make billions of dollars off of it. Kennedy had cold feet over NOTHING! He understood that Vietnam was a civil war and not our place or our war. He wanted to spare the lives of our young men while the money mongers that control the world wanted to make billions off of the blood of our young men.

He didn't botch the Bay of Pigs...let's get that clear. The plan was created before he even became president. He was given bad advice and fired alot of advisors afterwards. He learned too late not to trust the idiots around him to make such decisions. This was part of the problem for the money mongers. Kennedy had his own mind and his own plans. He didn't want to follow the status quo....that was what got him killed.

He botched the Bay of Pigs? Please.....check your history and whose plan it was...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

Hey, I don't think we disagree that much! Did the hardliners use the war against
Communism for graft and corruption? Of course they did! But I think at the same time they half-believed in their cause. Finally, some things are worth getting cold feet over.

new topics

top topics

join