It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Int'l bankers attempting to destroy America - NWO - 9/11 - Federal Reserve - Smoking gun

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
you are trying to redirect this toward a "j-word" racial argument is pathetic and low

ok so u don't agree with this argument or thread that's fine keep the "emotional buttons" out of it

so before the fed there was corruption of course there was, there will always be corruption when there is power, it is human nature

what i am trying to figure out is the fed is an extension or arm of who's gov't the united states or many nations

and if there was privately funded banks before the fed that's fine, but they were not as capable as over-riding our laws and more importantly they were not a CENTRALIZED INTERNATIONAL power.

but i would ask for someone with even more knowledge than i have to respond like in nothing we trust, or infoholic ,

as for pontifex are u telling me u beleive cheney was subpeanoded to international court and if so, something big must need to happen soon to pull the wool back over our eyes, aka kill saddam or shaddam but something else something more because this is a big problem maybe call the vatican for some help , get people in a state of fear fast, misdirect attention and do it SOON

[edit on 3-1-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
yer bankers can pull apart america its in a boycott now to attack the east for bankers own interested like weapons really nuclear war fare is over " not insuch terroist groups i mean countries"and pointless seing that there on the boarder of sbl space based lasers and all other products of taking down missles why dont we use alternatives to oil for cars ect or use hybrids more becuase countries like china would save billions and there pritty mutch not in debt becuse there communist they dont exactly borow money for there construction there slaves if china could protect its self as much as the us we would all be in troubble what i reckon is going to happen is euro banks are going to continue a boycott on u.s to knock off sum patents for millitary tech bankers throw this # around all the time

after the east is done with i korea is going to be funded by banks and trown sum technology to beef up an attak on japan becuse they pritty much pay for protection from u.s they dont really design weapons but pastient future techs like robotics and stuff maybe a future war will be for japans advancments in hybrids of machinery i dont know i guess its time for me to stopp rambling on and take my invisable pills
bankers do cause war read these sites

www.wintersonnenwende.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.wintersonnenwende.com... rchives/articles/jdecwar.html

www.bilderberg.org...

bushs par was into it

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
what i'm wondering is this

www.globalanalysis.net...

well if this is true, and they are trying to make it LOOK to the PUBLIC like they are willing to make someone a scapegoat to make it seem like they handled the situaiton in a law abiding fashion without bring there whole money hungry global control of transactions and credit systems into the LIGHT , however it seems there may be a mutiny among the elite and that the proposed scapegoat may be tried to be protected and that by doing so this will blow the whole thing up and basically what willing to expose the whole financial monetary scam and scum over this wanta crap, and basically everyone has dirt on everyone and if they are not willing to produce a scapegoat, they will have to do something else something drastics, no one #es with the bankers they have plans for us, and anyone who jepordizes there plans or makes an issue a bigger issue and problem for the bankers/ vatican criminals will be dealt with i imagine
no matter who u are " bush sr, etc"

somehow the plan will carry on and we will be chipped, bush and america's gov't may be the scapegoat that the world will cheer the fall of, and then the real (higher shadowy gov't) will take the reigns and chip us and then gradually enslave us , or maybe the international monetary system wil take the hit , and they will still chip and enslave us based on credit no currency, either way i have a hunch this is all following a grand script and that someone may even be pulling our strings or something dare i say not human. in the world we live in the the big fish eats the smaller fish, i'm not so sure we are the biggest fish in the GALAXY (actually i highly doubt it although we have been more than happy to beleive we are), and WE ARE lazy and unintelligible enough to not know it.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
You guys are just plain nuts.

Of course there's a global elite of 'rich people'. But I know what' y'all are getting at---the j-word. Screw that.

The Federal Reserve is only fictionally separate in order to attempt to be independent of short-term political pressures, e.g. to generate excessive short-term inflation, as has happened in other nations.

But otherwise the Federal Reserve, as the name stated, is an arm of the Federal government. Congress approves its members and is ultimately the true Board of Directors for the Fed. If necessary they could impeach and remove the Fed executives. And finally, the Fed turns over its profit to the US Treasury. In any other circumstance this would be called "ownership".

Before the Federal Reserve, it was in fact truly private banks who issued and created money. And there was more corruption and more bank failure and more cheating of the middle and lower classes to benefit the politically powerful and rich bankers. The notion that fractional reserve started with the Fed or such is nonsense, as is the delusion that in the USA everybody traded exclusively with gold coin. No, they had fiat money which (theoretically) was backed in a slim fractional reserve with gold. Theoretically. But since greed is eternal this was often abused. In the 19th century bankers expanded credit recklessly (i.e. privately increasing the money supply without any regulation) during booms and then during the inevitable bust they abusively called in loans which people like farmers or merchants were unable to pay and took possession of more and more assets.

The Fed was designed approximately to stop this and it generally works---better than the prior alternative.

wow completely wrong on all points my friend. You sound like the poster child for the disinformation feeders who work for the Fed. Allow me to refute point by point and keep in min my info comes from an economics professor...

There is NOTHING fictional about being separate from the goverment. The federal reserve is in fact a PRIVATELY owned bank. The bank has private stock that can not be traded. It has 8 or 9 (nobody is 100% sure on total ownership) families that own the federal reserve. The list includes the rockefellers, rothschilds, morgan, to name a few.

Congress approves board members from a list given to them by, yep you guessed it the folks who own the fed. Alan Greenspan and others are handpicked puppets with no real power. Its a rubberstamp proceedure with no debate on candidates.

The Federal Reserve's name is proof of the conspirator nature of the bank. The bankers knew that a central bank act would never pass congress and the proof was the previous year's attempt (known as the Aldrich bill) was soundly rejected. So the bankers met in secret in 1913 on Jekyll Island in Georgia and designed a plan to make the bill seem less like a central bank bill. The Federal Reserve is no more federal than Federal Express is.

Before the fed, private banks did NOT issue paper money. This is completely false. It is in fact illegal and unconstitutional for anyone but congress to print money. The Federal Reserve act of 1913 violates the constitution and therefore is illegal. The banks before 1913 issued us treasury notes that were backed by gold.

About the references to bank corruption...this part makes me laugh. Do some research my friend. Its a well-known fact that all of the bank panics were 100% implemented by the bankers themselves. This was all part of their plan. Cause banks to fail, then go to the people and offer a solution...a central bank ! The bankers had been trying to establish a permanent central bank in america since before the revolutionary war. They were relentless in their efforts. It took over 150 years but they finally achieved this.

Finally, to this date the Fed has never once been audited.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by admriker444]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
also, the fed does not turn over all its profits to the treasury dept. We in fact have no idea how mch they keep because they have never been audited.

What exactly is the national debt... the govt collects taxes and then spends them. However as usually is the case they need more than they collect. So they go the federal reserve and sell them govt bonds. The beauty of this system is the fed creates the money to buy the bonds from NOTHING. Now the govt owes the federal reserve interest payments on money it made from thin air.

Think about that for a minute...our tax dollars go to 8 families pockets. And its just interest payments, we can never hope to pay off the 8 trillion dollars in debts. They are charging us for money they create from nothing folks !!! Before 1913, the govt could simply just make its own money for free to pay off its debts.

Oh and by the way, the whole electing board members from congress is part of the illusion created by the bankers. They tried to make the fed look as federal as possible. But the fact remains, its a privately owned bank with ZERO allegience to this country. Its only goal is to make money.

Dont believe me, take a look at the late 1990's...back then somethin unthinkable was happening. The govt has a surplus and was actually paying down the debt !!! So what did the federal reserve do..raised interest rates. Companies stopped borrowing money, people got laid off, the economy slowed. That surplus turned into a deficit and once again the govt went to the fed to borrow money.

This cant be allowed. The consitution was written with the clause to forbid private bank control for a reason. Our founding fathers new the dangers

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Some quotes by Thomas Jefferson, a man who truly understood te dangers of private central banks..

"If the American people ever allow private banks to
control the issue of their money, first by inflation
and then by deflation, the banks and corporations
that will grow up around them (around the banks),
will deprive the people of their property until their
children will wake up homeless on the continent
their fathers conquered."

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous
to our liberties than standing armies. Already they
have raised up a moneyed aristocracy that has set
the Government at defiance. The issuing power should
be taken from the banks and restored to the people to
whom it properly belongs."

Henry Ford, the founder of Ford Motor states..

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning"

President Andrew Jackson who fought central bankers and was nearly assassinated by a banking cartel criminal...

"The bold effort the present (central) bank had made to control the government ... are but premonitions of the fate that await the American people should they be deluded into a perpetuation of this institution or the establishment of another like it."

John Hyland - "The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities states and nation. At the head is a small group of banking houses generally referred to as 'international bankers.' This little coterie... run our government for their own selfish ends. It operates under cover of a self-created screen...[and] seizes...our executive officers... legislative bodies... schools... courts... newspapers and every agency created for the public protection."

Senator Charles Lindberg who tried to get the Federal Reserve bill voted down...

"This Act (the Federal Reserve Act, Dec. 23rd 1913) establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President (Woodrow Wilson) signs the Bill, the invisible government of the Monetary Power will be legalised... The worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency Bill."

Seems like a lot of important intelligent folks were against a central bank with the power to create money eh

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
one last think and then I'll shut up...

look up the federal reserve in th phone book...it isnt listed in the goverment blue pages...nuff said

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

The solution

Article. I. Section. 8.

The Congress shall have Power To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof

www.archives.gov...

Huh. Seems to me that you used the constitution to prove that the government is permitting acts which are unconstitutional.

Perhaps if the people who supposedly run a democracy were to ask their men and women in uniform to fullfill their oaths (oath of enlistment), perhaps the military members would remember their solemn oath "to protect and defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies foriegn and domestic, so help me God", they would. But, who would pay them their wages if they acted to protect and defend the constitution? The domestic government that their oath requires (as well as their military contractual obligations) to now act upon in order to abide by their oaths and contracts?

Or perhaps we should overtly consider that the Corporate $$$ are now the 4th branch of the government to include the banks, since they obviously influence both domestic and foreign policies more so than the people do, or the original 3 branches do.

Just some thoughts i had on the subject after reading the intro.

thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It really does not matter, because I am single handedly going to fix everything in the world
I am even going to save that kitten from the old ladies tree

Anyone who wishes to join me may do so. When you see my name in the news, (same one I post under) then you will know when to help out. Just remember to be nice to everyone friend or foe, family or stranger.

link   
It really does not matter, because I am single handedly going to fix everything in the world

Anyone who wishes to join me may do so. When you see my name in the news, (same one I post under) then you will know when to help out. Just remember to be nice to everyone friend or foe, family or stranger.

link   
It really does not matter, because I am going to help to fix everything in the world

[edit on 1/3/2007 by DYepes]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes

Anyone who wishes to join me may do so.

How can you say you are going to "single handedly" fix things, and then tell people who ever wants to join you can?

Seems a little conflicted to me. If others join you, you can not be doing it "single handedly".

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

It is not that i am against Teamwork.

It has been my experience when it is just myself doing it, there are far less people to coordinate. (joke)

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
My bad, I never was good at being gramatically correct. Here I will fix it up a bit, so that I do not sound like an idiot.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
the illuminati scum are controlled by the vatican P I G S who have the audacity to hide behind "god" but hey it has worked for them for century's

ever wonder if maybe they can communicate with entities not of this "world" or dimension dont be surprised

maybe they are doing someone else's dirty work for them

humans are lazy enough and unintellible enough to not be the biggest fish in the sea and not have it public knowledge and not care enough

and the fed is an arm of power that is loyal to the vatican and yes these people are the big scam the real deal

i just pray the mayans knew something we didn't and by 2012 (which is meant to be a process signifying a new age of divine or love energy) that the energy vibrations that are encompassing earth's spot in the galaxy are only compatible with love and understanding kind of like the 60's without the protests and that any evil entities or evil men have to relocate to survive (maybe reincarnate to another planet whose vibrational frequency's will support lower emotions ) don't discount this as the schuman resonance increases it is thought by some new age leaders that when we reach 14 hz we will have fully transitioned to the 4'th dimension and that to survive in the 4'th dimension *most* will need to be polarized toward positive intentions

the scary thing is there are people in the lower levels of currupt organizations like the govt cia fbi who beleive they are actually doing what is right, and they also don't want to go against the grain and lose there source of income or circle of friends, there is probably alot of peer pressure used

ok back to the matrix

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I just hope were not going back into the Dark Ages for 1000 years and people finally wake up. The Mayans predicted a few things that came true.
I also hope this doesn't become like the "Days of Noah". Don't need any nephelim running around taking the Hot women.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
This is by far the most dangerous thread ATS has ever had on it's board.

Well, maybe not quite...
There's been other threads before now about the banking industry, but they've been a bit more focused on the Fed Res in America...And the fact that the majority of the Fed Res Board is composed of foreign banks.
Links to some of the other threads:
America: Freedom to Fascism - Federal Reserve and Taxes, where I also posted some of these other links in reference.
The FED is a serious scam. When is something going to be done about it? where there's some more of the gritty parts of the nitty-gritty.
The U. S. Government WORKS For PRIVATE BANKS and BANKERS! where Dave Rabbit & Springer get started on the same subject.
If you want my opinions about this whole mess, check out some of these threads...I abhor repeating myself (too often, anyway...).

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I still think this is the real reason that JFK was murdered above all the myriad other reasons offered.

Same here. JFK, from what I understand, had just disbanded the Fed Res (officially, on paper) but was killed before it could be enacted...Then his actions were just quietly swept under the rug.
How many people ever really noticed that the only Presidents who ever get shot at are the ones who put the People before corporate interests?

Is Bush really a dummy, or is he just playing the part?

No, not really...It's the only way he'll be able to stay alive, by doing exactly what the corporate & banking elite tell him to do. This ties in quite closely with my previous statement...

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
The first step to any kind of change is educating those that can make the most difference, the American People. Once they hear this, they'll all start collectively complaining at their Congressmen to fix it, and if they don't, then the People will react accordingly.TheBorg

I don't agree that they will "fix it" as you intend here. More than likely the corrupt Congress would Fix it by making it a law that income taxes must be paid. The Congressmen are mostly all in the pockets of those who own the banks. I can't see anything really changing unless there was some serious and huge protest marches organised. A revolution of sorts, otherwise enough pressure won't be put on those corrupt few in power to change anything. They don't care if you disapprove of war in Iraq, there doing it anyway. They don't care if you disapprove of paying income tax, even if it is illegal, they are taking your money anyway. They are laughing at you, and everyone else.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
There is one organization thats fighting for us. Its called We the People. They're currently suing the goverment over the right to petition and get a proper response from the goverment.

Their main contention is that taxes on labor is illegal and the federal reserve is illegal.

They have had some success in helping individuals win court battles over taxes.

www.givemeliberty.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
All I can say is you should listen to Alex Jones. This topic is one that originally got him his "kook" status back in the 90's because it's just so darn outrageous compared to what we're led to believe by the government. Also got a lot of his first followers (the ones who actually went and looked it up).

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

The solution

Article. I. Section. 8.

The Congress shall have Power To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof

www.archives.gov...

Huh. Seems to me that you used the constitution to prove that the government is permitting acts which are unconstitutional.

In my estimation, the federal reserve is controlled by global elitists who are hostile to the United States.

The United States is an entity that they know must be destroyed if they are to achieve thier goal of a One World Government, to be controlled by an aristocratic oligarchic monopoly, which is only loyal to the preservation of it's own.

Quite frankly these people hate the fact that a common man can be free and would like nothing more than to have ultimate and final control over every human being on the planet.

"If the government won't do anything to help us, then we don't need the government." - In Nothing We Trust

... perhaps the military members would remember their solemn oath "to protect and defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies foriegn and domestic, so help me God", they would.

Is that such a bad thing to ask?

But, who would pay them their wages if they acted to protect and defend the constitution?

The congress of the people of the newly formed government which will be installed after the revolution.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by In nothing we trust]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join