It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kennedy assassination - Secret service involvement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I never really payed much attention to the Kennedy assassination until just now. BUt it has become clear to me that the New World Order is actually hostile towards the United States and intends on destroying it from within.

The Destruction of America!

After years of study, we have become convinced that there is an internationalist plot to create a one world government and destroy American sovereignty. The Internationalists behind this plot are working in secrecy. Why? Because they know that if too many Americans wake up and learn the truth about what has been happening to our nation, and if a large number of Americans found out who the enemy really is, and if they found out how the enemy is doing his work, then these patriotic Americans would rise up and destroy those who are behind this diabolical plot. -

www.apfn.org...

Kennedy Body Guards called off Car, Clearly treason from Within

This is unbelievable footage from the Dallas Airport. Watch as top level Secret Service call the Presidents protectors off and he is unkowingly being driven toward his death by the criminal insiders ...

video.google.com...

[edit on 11-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The APFN site sounds anti-Semitic, anti-woman, anti-homosexuals and anti a whole lot of other things, too. But most especially they're blaming Liberals. Huh, I don't know of one liberal that wants one world govt. Look at the Bilderbergers, Bohemian Grove, CFR and Trilateral Commission and you will see that the members are overwhelmingly Republican.

Now as to JFK, yes his Secret Service was ordered to stand down. This is very well depicted in "JFK II", an excellent video that presents some compelling evidence for who ordered the JFK assasination.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I remember when Kennedy was assassinated - it had a profound impact on me personally, as well as my family (we are Irish Catholic). It's one of those defining moments in my life.

Another defining moment was reading the Warren Commission in 1964 (I was 10) and knowing in my heart it was bull# even then (believe it or not).

In the years since then, reading everything I could get my hands on related to it, I have come to the conclusion that factions within the CIA involved in the occult were behind it.

For me, I really don't care about the "how" of it, I am most concerned about the "why" of it.

And the most coherent explanation of that to me is outlined in chapter 7 of Sinister Forces - Book One: The Nine. From page 288 of that chapter:

..... "They've shot the President." They.

From page 289 of that same chapter:

At the same time, Andrija Puharich was out of the country, in Brazil; George de Mohrenscildt was out of the country; in Haiti; E. Howard Hunt (according to a ÇIA memo) was in Dallas, but denies it, Richard Nixon was in Dallas, David Ferrie had just come from the courthouse in New Orleans, where he helped Mafia kingpin Carlos Marcello beat his latest rap. An anonymous call from Bell Helicopter told Dallas police that Marina Oswald was staying at the Paines'. And MK-ULTRA ramped up like never before.

[snip]

The religious, mystical dimension to this study leads in many directions. Suffice it to say that swirling about the feet and hands of the Kennedy assassination was a sticky fog of occultists, wandering bishops, American intelligence.... and alien intelligence known as The Nine. Arthur Young, Michael Paine, Ruth Forbes Young, Andrija Puharich, Mary Astor, even David Ferrie were all a handshake or two away from Jack Kennedy's alleged assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald. They were all talking to ghosts, summoning alien beings, practicing ritual magic, holding hands around the seance table or sacraficing chickens in a New Orleans apartment.

And in some cases, they were also members of America's ruling elite, the wealthiest and best-connected families in the country.

What were they channeling?

It is quite eye-opening to find out exactly what some of those with power and influence believe and subscribe to.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
William Cooper, author of Behold a Pale Horse and also the conspiracy theorist that was gunned down by the police in Arizona, claimed that he had video footage of Kennedy being shot by the driver of the vehicle he was in. So,...

There are conflicting reports of Cooper's death. Believe whcih one you choose to.His whole death seems kind of fishy to me.

Here is link:

Not SWAT

Sounds like someone is covering thier butts to me.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Of course members of the SS knew what was happening that day. As did the CIA. It was a black-op plain and simple.

Kennedy was single handedly trying to dismantle the CIA before, and even more so after the Bay of Pigs invasion, during the Cuban missle crisis.

Kennedy was also trying to put the FED out of business. Kennedy signed an executive order allowing Congress to print gold and silver back paper currency for the U.S., effectivly killing the FEDs monopoly on making U.S. currency. Sevral thousand of these bills were printed and distrubted, although after kennedys death, Congress immediatly stopped printing these gold/silver backed dollars.

Watch JFK II !

video.google.com...

top topics

join