It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look what doctorfungi has been up to

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hi people,

Just thought i would point you to this thread at JREF.

forums.randi.org...

Its a thread started by doctorfungi, begging the JREFers to come over here and help him debunk you.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Sounds good to me, lets see what people with "different" ideas have to say, might make things more interesting. BTW, posting links to other forums without permission is not encouraged.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Sounds good to me, lets see what people with "different" ideas have to say, might make things more interesting. BTW, posting links to other forums without permission is not encouraged.

Oh I didnt know that, why not?

Are half naked lady avatars encouraged?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pdoherty76

Dear god I hope so.

But really whats wrong with inviting people to join the discussion?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
he he he he really it looks like the "infamous" fungi is doing more to promote ATS...so what's the harm really? At worst more people will venture here out of curiosity, maybe stay and post some ideas or theories, maybe find a new perspective, rattle the cage a bit...what exactly is your concern?

Sure he comes off as an arrogant little spore
but I don't see any real harm.

I agree that posting a link to an external forum isn't the best thing to do.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Half naked Flag disgracing avatars are OK. Happy Veterans Day!
Doctor Fungus Is a joke, I did some research on him and his work.
Its pathetic.
I hope my tax dollars arent paying for his feeble debunking attempts, because if so Doc should be fired for incompetance and Howard Roark should get his paycheck.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Oh I didnt know that, why not?

Bad for business I suppose, might be a legal aspect to it as well, but I'm not a lawyer.

As long as the socially agreed upon inappropriate areas are covered, yes they are.

Originally posted by 11Bravo
Half naked Flag disgracing avatars are OK. Happy Veterans Day!

Still have that flag pole stuck up there? Damn that must suck.

[edit on 11-11-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Damn. Ill have to bin that photo of traci lords getting spitroasted and choose a new avatar.

Do I have to wait until a certain number of posts before I can use an avatar?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I think Fung and Roarke get far more credit than they deserve. They have done nothing to sway my thoughts or opinions. If anything, they have crystalized the fact that my mind is made up and the official story is a FABLE.. a myth.

So, let them keep trying to debunk it.

Knock yourselves out boys.. You've got QUITE the majority's mind to change.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars
If anything, they have crystalized the fact that my mind is made up and the official story is a FABLE.. a myth.

Same for me, just replace "official story" with conspiracy theories.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars
If anything, they have crystalized the fact that my mind is made up and the official story is a FABLE.. a myth.

Same for me, just replace "official story" with conspiracy theories.

Great, now you can be happy to explain:

A) What happened to the inner core moments prior to collapse and explain how it completely obliterated itself on the way down and how it appeared to give out at the same moment the "buckling" exterior columns did?
B) What caused the molten steel and high temperature hot spots in the base of the Twin Towers AND WTC 7.

... for starters.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar

Not really, see, I never fully got an explanation for what happened to American 77.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Not really, see, I never fully got an explanation for what happened to American 77.

What do the characteristics of what happened to Flight 77 after it hit the Pentagon have to do with characteristics of the WTC collapses?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

What do the characteristics of what happened to Flight 77 after it hit the Pentagon have to do with characteristics of the WTC collapses?

They dont its just the usual diversionary tactics of the debunkers.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Hahaha I don't classify WestPoint as a debunker, he/she has a long way to go.. on that one.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

If you can't explain one unprecedented event to a satisfactory level for everyone what makes you think you can fully explain another one?

BTW, I don't consider myself a "debunker" of anything, with respect to 9/11, merely an advocate of the truth.

[edit on 11-11-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Hahaha I don't classify WestPoint as a debunker, he/she has a long way to go.. on that one.

Ill take your word on that. I only just joined.

Are you familiar with the disinfo handbook? All the debunkers main tactics are there, its useful to quote it back at them.

www.benfrank.net...

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Wow. Fungi is more of an arse then I thought. he lacks any moral integrity whatsoever. If you are reading this fungi you should be ashamed of yourself. Your just making it harder for yourself.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Ill take your word on that. I only just joined.

Are you familiar with the disinfo handbook? All the debunkers main tactics are there, its useful to quote it back at them.

www.benfrank.net...

Haha, that is so awesome. Don't take my word for it, just go through the threads long enough, and you'll notice certain board personalities (i.e. HowardRoark (LOL HWRDRK?), LeftBehind, JimC and numerous trolls (hit and run posts).

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Stay on subject guys..

I think the staff should ban the "infamous" dr.Fungi for his language about this web site, implying that we are all ignorant school boys who need to be taught a lesson. Coming from someone like fungi that would be a joke considering he has never offered any actual evidence, or a good argument for that matter. Just a troll. Inviting more trolls. It would be great for new members and yada ydada yada but these guys do not respect this site, just look how they are talking.

Ban him mods, ban him for his lack of respect, ban him for the insult, ban him for attempting to get another website to go to "evidence war" with us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join