It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mi-28 vs. Apache AH-64

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Old school surfer music is always a plus with russian weapons of war

Doesn't the Mi-28 video have Mission Impossible as the soundtrack - I seem to have misplaced the video.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekial
Doesn't the Mi-28 video have Mission Impossible as the soundtrack - I seem to have misplaced the video.

maybe... Mission Impossible to Fail?

russians dont really look at the names of soundtracks (at least i dont). as long as the SOUND is okay...

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Who wins? Usually first pilot to see the other pilot.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
how bout a census on who have actually gotten the fight time? they surely be the best judge, also those who have fallen while in the mix. ive have never been in the air force.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I would say the tech on the Mi is alot better then the tech on the apache. They both are almost as good as each other though, but the Mi would win. unless the mi is driven by ineperience pilot.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I'm curious,
If I understand correctly, both of these birds are for air to ground attack. Anti-armor, material, personnel primarily. In which case I wouldn't want to deal with either as an opfor on the ground.
If the question is who will win in an air to air fight then we're looking at agility versus durability. I'd give it a toss up to pilot ability. Let's hope we never need to find out.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussiaUSA
I would say the tech on the Mi is alot better then the tech on the apache. They both are almost as good as each other though, but the Mi would win. unless the mi is driven by ineperience pilot.

And you would base this on what? Apache's carry for more computing power than the old Mil. I have noticed that most of your posts when dealing with Russian weaponry basically consist of Russia is better than America with absolutely no backup.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist

Originally posted by RussiaUSA

And you would base this on what? Apache's carry for more computing power than the old Mil. I have noticed that most of your posts when dealing with Russian weaponry basically consist of Russia is better than America with absolutely no backup.
Can you give me some proof that the Mil lacks in computing capabilites

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join