It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my idea on gravity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
while reading a book on magnetism , i was suddenly thinking in the idea of Semi-infinite poles reaching tru the universe. while its not so hard to get the meaning of something that is Semi-infinite , i find it very interresting to link the magnetic force with gravity

the idea is like this : What if the fabric of space is beeing held together by these semi-infinite poles? try to imagine every magnetic pole in the universe being Semi-infinite . All entangled tru each other in a logic way. Like a Highway for the Graviton/foton to travel on! Could be that simple!!! But k its only a theory i developed while reading , it raises some questions 2 me : are Magnetic poles really semi-Infinite ???? Do magnetic poles tru the universe have the ability to neutralize each other.

Hope i get some answers on this !! Thx in advance

[edit on 11-11-2006 by Spartannic]

[edit on 11-11-2006 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
sorry, but can you rewrite it as i found it a little hard to read.

But from what i did understand it didnt sound too bad

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Spatannic

I will bite on this one as you appear to be all over the shop, firstly noone can categorically claim to know the real fundamental make up of magnetic lines of flux. Science can undoubtably list magnetism's principles and how a field reacts and responds and the properties it contains but thast were the extent of the knowledge finishes.

Gravity displays similar properties with attraction disipating at the square of the distance but to unify gravity with magnetism is a big ask. The 2 main theories on gravitation that have validity in my opinion are the Particle/Wave (gravitron) and the displacement of ether principle.

To go into the Displacement of Ether principle ( the most interesting IMHO ) you have follow Tesla and his theories on matter and the vaccum. He implies that Matter has no energy and all energy is pulled from this vaccum/ether by matter in various forms with electrons being the contuctor in certain valence shells. I shall "Layman" it for you - Matter is is like a ball of foam in water pushing back and water trying to crush the foam back to zero. Foam being matter and water being the ether thats it in a nutshell feel free to comment.

[edit on 12-11-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
thx m8 for laymanning me but i get the picture like that !
And i know some stuff about Tesla 2, and nothing tells me i could be wrong!
I kinda doublechecked if my theory is in conflict with other theories, but i could find any, execpt 1 . So really u should give it a chance m8. I would like 2 ask to keep an open mind, and plz give me some Prove my theory is CRAP.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Spartannic

Firstly I would like to point out were magnetism and gravity part ok, you can shield a magnetic feild or shunt it away effectively negating its attraction/repulsion with iron or ferric materials. Even though the field strength disipates with distance like gravity, magnetism has 2 identifiable poles whereas gravity ( as well as we know ) has only an attractant function.

There is no "known" gravity shielding apart from distance and gravitational pull is directly proportional to the mass of an object whereas the strength of a magnetic pole has to do with the level of electron alignment and not mass.

Clearly your theory states that semi infinite magnetic poles permeating the cosmos act as a carrier medium for the alledged Gravitron particle/wave, the potential could exist for this to happen but magnetic poles require an alignment of electrons that would need to be floating in the ether not attached to a proton/neutron molecule and thus have to have relative motion to actually generate a field.

If these electrons were orbiting an element of some kind scientist's would have easily measured their existance as they would have to be in abundance but so far to date this discovery has not been made.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk
sorry, but can you rewrite it as i found it a little hard to read.

But from what i did understand it didnt sound too bad
For U :
Hey and to get u informed on my idea : Lets say every magneticforce in the universe holds a positive/negative side. (there's only a small chance there exist true monopoles) Imagine every magnetic pole reaching to infinity, the stronger one's draw the weakers to them. And they keep on going! And imagine know a STRING (looped) who goes true our galaxy ,going straight back to his opposit pole. I truely believe it could explain alot. It would explain why we haven't found a graviton, how come humans don't get blackholes.

i'm

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
A good theory accounts for all or most known facts.

FACT: There is a proven connection between Mass and Gravity. For example, Earth has 6 times the Mass of the Moon, and also 6X the gravity.

How does your theory accound for this fact?

You're well on your way, but your theory needs a bit of fine tuning!

Tim

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
A good theory accounts for all or most known facts.

FACT: There is a proven connection between Mass and Gravity. For example, Earth has 6 times the Mass of the Moon, and also 6X the gravity.

How does your theory accound for this fact?

You're well on your way, but your theory needs a bit of fine tuning!

Tim
hey, on the subject of matter been linked to gravity , i think i could have an answer to that to. How about i said : that the moon holds only 1/80th of the mass on earth (size isnt mass) So plz explain to me m8 how gravity is linked to mass???

[edit on 14-11-2006 by Spartannic]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spartannic
[hey, on the subject of matter been linked to gravity , i think i could have an answer to that to. How about i said : that the moon holds only 1/80th of the mass on earth (size isnt mass) So plz explain to me m8 how gravity is linked to mass???

I know size isn't mass! Weight is not mass either.

B.T.W. Where did you get the 1/80th from? I've never seen that before.

Tim

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01

Originally posted by Spartannic
[hey, on the subject of matter been linked to gravity , i think i could have an answer to that to. How about i said : that the moon holds only 1/80th of the mass on earth (size isnt mass) So plz explain to me m8 how gravity is linked to mass???

I know size isn't mass! Weight is not mass either.

B.T.W. Where did you get the 1/80th from? I've never seen that before.

Tim
right here m8 hypertextbook.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I know that you can shield a magnetic field but it's not so easy to shield an electric field.

The earth, for instance, has an electric field, So what part of gravity is due to electrical attraction?

By the way, you are not going to escape electrical fields when you combine magnetism with the plasmas found in space.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth[/i

Gravity displays similar properties with attraction disipating at the square of the distance but to unify gravity with magnetism is a big ask. The 2 main theories on gravitation that have validity in my opinion are the Particle/Wave (gravitron) and the displacement of ether principle.

[edit on 12-11-2006 by mazzroth]

Your right, its a huge task... Einstein tried to do this at the end of his life. Dont forget the model set forth by relativity, gravitation is the result of the curvature of space time.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Spartannic

There is no "known" gravity shielding apart from distance and gravitational pull is directly proportional to the mass of an object whereas the strength of a magnetic pole has to do with the level of electron alignment and not mass.

Thx for the reply
What if we turn the thing around , and say:

The level of electron allignment is related to the strenght of the magnetic pole.
So saying that its not the electron alignment who's causing the magnetic poles but the magnetic poles forcing the alignment. By magnetic forces or gravity roaming true the galaxy . And if we talk about it being a carrier for photons : if i'm correct, a photon doesn't hold mass! so plz tell me how we could detect electrical charge??

Btw does any1 know if u can make a partice with 2 electrons?? in any way ?? collision, combine anyway u can think of ?

top topics

join