It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia clears attack on Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Russia and U.S. have reached agreement to allow Russia to enter WTO. At the same time Iran's chief nuclear negoitor is in Moscow. However, he is only receiving the old "Russia can enrich Uranium for you offer."

Therefore, now we finally seem to hvae a political climate that would allow NATO or Israeli attack on Iran's nuke facilities.

en.rian.ru...

en.rian.ru...

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
yeah, thats it , lets provoke or aggitate iran , so that they will attack usa in the gulf . well , here we go people. when this happens exspect outrageous gas prices to hit usa. dommino, #1 iran to attack in the gulf, time magazine to give tips on the goings on there. planned war, thanks alot NWO.
people in power is big gas , they know that without it , nations will crumble. so all the nations are powerless without it, they can pay for arms, wars and so on gas is behind the NWO. I SMELL IT.

[edit on 11-11-2006 by littlebird]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This is great. They're going to have talks with Russia, if Iran attacks the gulf that could make problems for us and also if the NWO has any part to play with this I am going to be very dissapointed. I personally cant wait for the next president. If nothing happens within one year I am going to be surprised. I dont know what to say-- but I hope that the Russians-- and the U.S. change the matter of this topic quickly and handle this situation with effortless ease. In the past iran has been troublesome to be a negotiator too but I can see some headaway here. If I were part of the policy making I would use black ops in this case, but then again, the bay of pigs was a complete, and total disaster.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Attacking Iran would be the dumbest thing we could possibly do.
Iran has no nukes for TEN YEARS, N Korea has nukes NOW!

Chavez has already said if the U.S. attacks Iran or Venezuela all oil coming from their countrys or countrys in their alliance will go up to 200$ a barrel. RAPE~!

In conclusion, anyone supporting a war with Iran in spite of the N Korea situation is a MORON! And should be examined, and put in to a Bushco concentration camp immediatly!

After all, you need to set the example for the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
One would summise that Russia has got the Final In$talment on the building of reactors huh ?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Some people do say the only viable way out of Baghdad is through Tehran.

I think the world is totally pissed with Iran even more than with lil Kim.

[edit on 11/12/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
yeah, thats it , lets provoke or aggitate iran , so that they will attack usa in the gulf . well , here we go people. when this happens exspect outrageous gas prices to hit usa.
[edit on 11-11-2006 by littlebird]

Remember, if the US gets Irans oil gas is only going to be high as long as their government is in power to raise the prices. The US needs oil and without it there will be huge problems. Just trying to play the other side. I mean the world has never had a war over resorces before has it?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Forgive me, but I don't see anywhere in that article that establishes a political climate for an attack on Iran, and much less with Russia's consent? It is a far stretch IMO to try and make that connection from the source article, but might be a good thread for ATS Skunk Works. A little fudgery ok, but this is really pushin it.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Apparently, Bush is slowly convincing Putin over to the U.S. perspective:

news.yahoo.com...

Putin talks of Iran as a threat to Russia.

[edit on 19-11-2006 by Prokurator]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Some people do say the only viable way out of Baghdad is through Tehran.

I think the world is totally pissed with Iran even more than with lil Kim.

[edit on 11/12/2006 by djohnsto77]

sorry but what does lil kim have to do with it ? isnt she a singer ?

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I believe that is what they call sarcasm

lil kim jong!

www.youtube.com...

>

[edit on 19-11-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Russia is in no way threatened by Iran (nor is anyone else), nor is it interested in any military conflict with Iran (it has all the oil it needs).

The change in Russia's stance simply shows that its strking a deal elsewhere with the US- and its cooperation against Iran is just part of the deal. Is the deal about oil imports from Russia? Is it about Georgia or Ukraine? Its anyone's guess, but its clear that US and Russia are talking behind the scenes.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well I dont know what to make of this. It's obviously an NWO plot. the US gets oil from Iran and Russia is trying to negotiate with one of their administrators and the iranian official is asking for a nuclear weapon installment. This could be the final compromise. With talks of a draft it seems that this is a NWO plot but I wouldnt count this out yet. The current president of the whitehouse staff has been doing horribly so I would bet that the iranian country is going to go off the fly. It seems ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I have no problem with an attack on Iran and North Korea.

Both leaders are complete morons that need to be removed.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The fact that Russia is allowed into the WTO is ALARMING.

Why? Because Russia is given most favored nation status (actually a bad thing, it means you can play with the big boys but we make the rules!)

Russia has unfair trade practises, such as taking over all natural gases and it's latest oil burse doesn't have American policy makers to pleased. Not to mention Putin's slide back towards communism, and it is painfully obvious Bush and Cheney don't like Putin. Remember Cheney's little pep talk to Russia's old friends in Lithuania last spring?

America would only allow Russia into the WTO if we got something out of it. We won't even allow China in, they are still MFNS and won't be joining anytime soon. Before the Iraq and Afghan invasions we tempted Turkey with nuclear power, admission into the EU and other economic benefits. They turned it down.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
The fact that Russia is allowed into the WTO is ALARMING.

What's more alarming is the fact that US is hellbent on invading yet another country. Opening of economic barriers of a country with 150 million potential consumers and workers is somewhat less alarming, even from the emperial perspective of the US and NATO.

Why? Because Russia is given most favored nation status (actually a bad thing, it means you can play with the big boys but we make the rules!)

Any nation which has as much oil as Saudi Arabia (if not more), and is considered the largest exporter of energy in the world, will be given the most favored nation status as long as it cooperates. It is supplying the life source of the Western civilization after all. And what's wrong with Russia being seen as a growing and healthy economy?

Russia has unfair trade practises, such as taking over all natural gases and it's latest oil burse doesn't have American policy makers to pleased. Not to mention Putin's slide back towards communism, and it is painfully obvious Bush and Cheney don't like Putin. Remember Cheney's little pep talk to Russia's old friends in Lithuania last spring?

Unfair trade practices? I guess fair would be opening your borders and letting Western capitalists exploit you and then throw you away. What Putin is doing regarding energy and oil is in the best interests of Russia- and is exactly what a leader should be doing. US and Britain are acting in the same exact way regarding their energy (blocking Chinese firms from bidding on large market shares). Saying that Russian behavior is unfair, is completely hypocritical. And if you noticed American policy makers no longer run the world, even though they pretend that they do. China and India are the new economic drivers, and US is taking the backseat.

Where did you get a connection between Putin and communism? This is beyond me, but I can only say that no one that monitors Putin's policies would mistake them for communism. More centralized governments does not equal communism. Bush does respect (and perhaps admire) Putin, as is evident by his remarks numerous times after 9/11. Bush sees a benefit in keeping good relations with Putin- and for a good reason too. And who cares what Cheney likes, as long as you don't go hunting with him. He is not an elected leader, and he has no executive or legislative authority. Cheney doesn't like democrats and the French either- so does that mean US should sever all relations with France and half of its population? I don't think even Bush is following Cheney's advice any longer. The old man doesn't belong in politics- the best he is good for is writting angry editorials for conservative newspapers.

America would only allow Russia into the WTO if we got something out of it. We won't even allow China in, they are still MFNS and won't be joining anytime soon. Before the Iraq and Afghan invasions we tempted Turkey with nuclear power, admission into the EU and other economic benefits. They turned it down.

How about US is getting to market its useless goods to 150 million people. For capitalism, no marketshare is too small to ignore. Unlike China, Russia is not threatening US in either military or economic sense. The only thing Russia has going for it is energy right now- and this is what US has been craving for decades. And Turkey is not Russia, and it's not even Europe. In fact Turkey isn't even needed by NATO anymore, since it proved its (un)worthiness.

I think if the West wants Russia to be in the WTO, it's because they have a good reason for it. It's not like Russia threatened to nuke them if they don;t get into this imaginary club of capitalists.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWObringer
Well I dont know what to make of this. It's obviously an NWO plot. the US gets oil from Iran and Russia is trying to negotiate with one of their administrators and the iranian official is asking for a nuclear weapon installment.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the U.S. does not get oil from Iran.....Europe does but not the U.S.

tonto.eia.doe.gov... bl_a.htm

top topics

join