It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concerning Involvement in 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Everythingyouknowisalie
GUys stop feeding the troll. Fungi hungry Fungi Want eat! lol anyways ya I dont think alot of people are happy with you fungi.

Dear Everythingyouknowisalie:

I like trolls. I used to keep a Norwegian farm troll as a pet. They’re kind of neat. And they're actually pretty good workers. Mine always helped me with car repairs. However he did scare off the lasses. Was a bit of a pervert. So I gave him to a close friend of mine, Thulsa Doom.

No matter, Doctorfungi apologized, and that’s that. I do believe he means well, and that’s all that’s important.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

[edit on 11/18/2006 by Wizard_In_The_Woods]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Doctor Fungi, you would do much better to watch these following two documentaries for more accurate answers. And if you really are interested in the events of 9/11, then you will really like these two documentaries:

The Great Conspiracy
video.google.com...

9/11 Mysteries
video.google.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think you guys are not giving enough credit to the Doctor here, don't you all remember how you felt when you first took your very first red pill?
The guy is having a really hard time swallowing the magnitude of the events of the 9/11 truth, is that all that hard to understand for you all?

What I see with Doctor F here is an inquisitive mind and I respect that.
Now Doctor Fungi, I am going to try and explain it to you, but I know it is going to be a waste of time because the magnitude of what I am going to tell you is beyond what most people can understand. You can contact me at [email protected] for an answer

<< 1   >>

join