It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nikola tesla = obe's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
hello, first post.

I think the body works like a tesla coil capable of wireless energy transmission. It's all about you generating high frequency high voltage electric to project energy outside of your body. maximizing your bodies electrical connections and lowering its internal resistance is vital. did you know deionized water will not conduct electricity, it is all the mineral and junk in the water that does. my coil will light bulbs a foot away not even touching it. Is their any way to force your body into a obe electrically or alter it's frequency. I have several of the monroe cd's and they claim to do this. I have gotten close to having a obe but no cigar. i look forward to being a member of this board. Thanks everyone. how do i post pics of my tesla coil

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Firstly De-Ionized water is resistive to current flow but you stick enough volts across two points and it will conduct like copper
. Secondly there is a way to induce an OOBE with electricity except you wont be coming back to talk about the experience.

new topics

join