It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keksburg like UfO (meteor) changes direction in mid air. Peru

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I found this video of a UFO that at first seems to be an ordinary metor falling to earth. But the neat thing happens when the meteor decides to change dirrection. Check it out for your selves, what do you think? could comets do this type of manuvers?

See video

[edit on 10-11-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Very very good find, it's not a meteor or asteroid, obviously. But since it has a speed qualified by the witnesses as "slow", maybe it could be some kind of airplane.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thats a pretty good video. Is it possible that a strong wind caused it to turn like that? Like the jet stream or something? I can't think of any other reason why it changes direction the way it did. The reason I think it might be from a strong wind is because of the way it turns. I was half expecting to see something like a meteor skipping off of the atmosphere. This looks different than that. I have no clue why it would turn like that, unless there were some tornadic winds up there...

Edit to add, yeah, I suppose a plane or even a rocket might behave that way!

[edit on 11-10-2006 by William One Sac]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I think it's a plane putting out a contrail
It looks about the same.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I saw something similair to the footage a while ago but it was black, turns out it was a tornado way up in the sky, eventually it just died out. This looks to me to b a test missile of sorts.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It's hard to judge from that video, and while my spanish is rudimentary, I didn't hear what the end result of the object was.

Unless it crashed somewhere nearby and there was debrie, my guess is we're talking airplane contrail. High altituder, since it was "strange" enough to be noticed.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
They were saying it glowed yellow and kept falling and falling until it dissapeared from sight. They say it appeared to be a UFO of the second kind-the 4rth being extra-terrestrial.

Also, did i miss something? I didnt see it turn.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Looks like a guided missle of some sort to me.

SLPEXE

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Looks exactly like a high flying aircraft contrail, and the plane makes a turn. Nothing unusual about that. It glowed orange because it was at such an altitude that the sun was lighting the contrail from below...I see them all the time. Nothing out of the ordinary here at all.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
im gonna say a plane aswell because i have seen these contrails many times. The way it turned was weird though it kinda bent back on itself (thats what it looked like to me)

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The people that analyzed the video said that the object was not a meteor or a plane. that classified it as a UFO.

top topics

join